Page 119 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3547
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    HAH! Been reading extreme nerd rage from rabid Thor fans on the trailer on another message board.
    That's more than expected coming from these fans. They always complain about Marvel hating thor, and that it's run by a bunch of Hulk fanboys (LOL!).
    With the trailer, they're afraid that Hulk steals the show, which, in fact, might happen.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    That's more than expected coming from these fans. They always complain about Marvel hating thor, and that it's run by a bunch of Hulk fanboys (LOL!).
    With the trailer, they're afraid that Hulk steals the show, which, in fact, might happen.
    Tell me about it.
    I've been frequenting this particular board since 2004 and in its hey-day, had some pretty "are you effing serious" type posts from people who thought it was Joe Q and Kurt Busiek's mission in life to ruin and discredit Thor.
    Hardly see them anymore, but a new generation of bone-heads have risen up and taken their place.
    I haven't seen the trailer yet, and have no stake in either MCU portrayal of the characters.

Here we go again: Hulk reduced to a measuring stick to establish how much better Cho is...

http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-preview...wesome-hulk-1/

Find out who is the strongest there is? Really?

Also not so crazy about the art...

Come on Pak, don't do us like this.

If there is a fight, you know Hulk should wreck Joe like a rich kids car on prom night.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    Here we go again: Hulk reduced to a measuring stick to establish how much better Cho is...

This is sad, pathetic, and hilarious. Anyone with half a brain cell should know that Banner/Hulk would utterly wreck Amadeus/Choulk in a fight. If Pak has Banner/Hulk job to Amadeus, I demand that Totally Awesome Hulk end and that Pak be immediately replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Come on Pak, don't do us like this.

If there is a fight, you know Hulk should wreck Joe like a rich kids car on prom night.
    Yes, I cannot imagine Amadeus being a threat or even a challenge to Hulk/Banner at all.

BANNED

Been reading Hulk from mid 90s again, miss those days when he was awesome and popular and strongest.

Cho is boring the sh@t out of me and sales show it.

Fantastic Member

bring back Bruce Banner please!

cho-hulk really sucks ! he's everything represented as NOT being a hulk.. no anger issues . always has to be smart(very boring) rich? (terrible) no flaws...very very generic. and very replaceable.

I loved him as the smart side-kick, & he was written well . cho-hulkl is just bad.

I think Pak has even outright stated that Cho as Hulk isn't as strong as classic Hulk, probably because he doesn't have the anger issues Bruce did and doesn't embrace the Hulk side as much.

He always keeps his monster "in the trunk."

Though solicits seem to indicate Cho will be letting the monster out soon so this may be a catalyst for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Pak has even outright stated that Cho as Hulk isn't as strong as classic Hulk, probably because he doesn't have the anger issues Bruce did and doesn't embrace the Hulk side as much.

He always keeps his monster "in the trunk."

Though solicits seem to indicate Cho will be letting the monster out soon so this may be a catalyst for it.
    Cho would have to do something to be on equal footing with Bruce.

BANNED

You mean something like this?

Secret Wars Vol. 1 #4

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post

Honestly given his past writings of the Hulk. I'm thinking Pak will show us that despite his intelligence, Cho has a long way to be a Hulk like Bruce was.

Astonishing Member

Met the great man himself Mr lou ferrigno this weekend at Manchester uk comic con

Great fun and great with the fans

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Can we not talk about Cho hulk in here please? It disgust me seeing you all have to say "BannerHulk" to differentiate. Banner is THE hulk

Astonishing Member

The latest Article with Writer GREG PAK discussing about GENERATIONS: THE STRONGEST One Shot & Return to Planet Hulk; in which can be read here.