Page 129 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3547

I didn't mind Hulk in Thor Ragnarok. However I would like to see his movie mythos explored. I would have loved more Hulk solo films. We could have been given a more faithful to the original story Planet Hulk/Sakaar experience. I would like to see Betty again, as well as a follow up on The Leader/ Dr. Samuel Sterns. Also Rick and She-Hulk debuting would also be nice.

Do you all think that Valkyrie from the film, despite being connected to the Thor mythos, was in any way influenced/inspired by Caiera?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

I would say Valkyrie and Hulk's connection in Thor Ragnarok plays on the Defenders mythos, and by the Defenders I mean the original team that Dr. Strange, Hulk and Valkyrie are a part of.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #213

Cover Date: July 1977
    Sale Date: April 19th, 1977
    Writer/Editor: Len Wein
    Artist: Sal Buscema
    Inker: Tom Palmer
    Letterer: John Constanza
    Colorist: Glynis Wein

“You Just Don’t Quarrel with the Quintronic Man!”

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Jim Wilson, Doc Samson,
    Antagonist: The Quintronic Man
    Synopsis: There is nothing to this issue, the main story is the Hulk and Jim Wilson are attacked by a squad of policemen, and then by the Quintronic Man. Cut scenes are: Doc Samson checking up on the wandering amnesiac, who seems to have taken an interest in some of the technology around the compound; April Somers watching the battle unfold on TV and by sheer luck, manages to leave the room as the reporter rattles off the Hulk’s alter-ego; a cameo from the Jack of Hearts, who has busted a crime racket and General Ross coming aboard the SHIELD Heli-Carrier to help investigate the mysterious cocoon.
    Commentary: Tom Palmer steps in to help out on inks, which is odd to think of on this particular Buscema brother. I’ve always associated Palmer’s work on John Buscema during the Roger Stern Avengers run. And his inks suit John better, in my opinion. This issue seems to be nothing but filler, except for the subplots.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I would say Valkyrie and Hulk's connection in Thor Ragnarok plays on the Defenders mythos, and by the Defenders I mean the original team that Dr. Strange, Hulk and Valkyrie are a part of.
    I really liked that nod to their friendship relationship in the original Defenders. I just wish the film showed more of that and the dynamic between Hulk & Thor. Hopefully we'll get that in Infinity War & Avengers 4, as I have a feeling Hulk & Thor will take on Thanos' army & Generals, allowing Valkyrie and the Asgardians to escape. And once Thanos sees that Hulk & Thor are stalemating/holding off his forces, he decides to take matters in his own hands.

Then, after a long and brutal planet-shaking fight, Thanos defeats Thor and Hulk and tosses them into space, where the Guardians find Thor and maybe Hulk will be found by Caiera & the Shadow/Oldstrong people, thus setting up Avengers 4 when Hulk returns with Caiera and an entire army of Shadow Starships.

That'd be pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Okay, he's returning in Avengers. Maybe he will be taking back his own series when this Avengers: No Surrender storyline is over and done. I just hope it's no some BS like what happened in Uncanny Avengers and Secret Empire.

So is he going to have some expanded powers or at least some alpha-villain stomping abilities now? He should be able to take on Thanos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So is he going to have some expanded powers or at least some alpha-villain stomping abilities now? He should be able to take on Thanos.
    That would be awesome.

I'm just happy that Hulk/Banner will be back in action, smashing the baddest of villains/threats that plague the Marvel Universe and saving the puny humans.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    That would be awesome.

I'm just happy that Hulk/Banner will be back in action, smashing the baddest of villains/threats that plague the Marvel Universe and saving the puny humans.
    I'm just going to be happy if we get Hulk back and being treated with respect. No zombies/'utlimatehulk"/Evil/etc.

That being said, Hulk going out and fighting cosmic horrors would be nice, go ahead and keep him away from the Avengers and the greater superhero community. They just bring him down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I'm just going to be happy if we get Hulk back and being treated with respect. No zombies/'utlimatehulk"/Evil/etc.

That being said, Hulk going out and fighting cosmic horrors would be nice, go ahead and keep him away from the Avengers and the greater superhero community. They just bring him down.
    Agreed. We have seen plenty, if not a vast majority, of Hulk stories that have taken place on Earth. It's time for Hulk/Banner to have some adventures of the cosmic and mystical variety. There's so many cool opportunities.

Hulk/Banner exploring the 10 realms; Hulk/Banner exploring the depths of space and alien planets; Hulk/Banner exploring alternate universes, realities, and realms; etc.

It's time to do something unique with Hulk/Banner, something in the vein of Planet Hulk that will become larger and grander in scope until it spreads throughout the Marvel Universe and beyond.

BANNED

Avengers: Infinity War

First Official Trailer

All-New Member

Hi Hulk fans! I have not logged onto this place for a while, not sure if anyone can help me on this. I'm trying to find a very old...very old fan fiction to give as a gift to a friend of mine. Not sure if anyone can recommend a place that has a lot of fan fiction, to look for it. This friend of mine really liked it but lost it, a long time ago. The details of this story, that I vaguely remember is this. The Hulk seemed to have his own city or castle and even Captain America help train his soldiers and was a main guard. Hulk and his soldiers were very skilled fighters because of Steve and Steve was much older. The main enemy and the only enemy was the Juggernaut but he was without his normal suit. Don't remember what happened to his normal suit. But Hulk seemed to have a full armor of adamantium. Once Jugg got the adam suit, he really started to cause havok, and no person could stop him. In the fan fiction once Juggs violated Betty, that was the last straw and Hulk IIRC became Savage Hulk. I doubt I will be able to find this, for my friend. But will see.

Thanks for your time.

BANNED

Looks like Pak maybe winding things down for Cho Hulk enough for Banner Hulk to make a comeback: https://www.newsarama.com/37595-worl...-hulk-174.html

Astonishing Member

Looks like Pak maybe winding things down for Cho Hulk enough for Banner Hulk to make a comeback: https://www.newsarama.com/37595-worl...-hulk-174.html
    Seriously? World War Hulk 2? Good Lord, it is bad enough we got Return to Planet Hulk. Now this? Can't wait until Pak leaves. I sincerely hope he doesn't chronicle Banner if he comes back. Hulk needs fresh ideas, not a writer who is just offering up his greatest hits.

Lord, wasn't one rehashed story with Cho enough?

I mean, I enjoy Pak, but this is just ridiculous.

But, yeah, I imagine this will probably lead to Cho getting de-powered and Bruce coming back as Hulk.

Which would mean the Champions need ANOTHER replacement member. They're already bringing in Red Locust to take over for the depowered Viv Vision. It's not surprising though, because we already know Avengers is bringing back Banner Hulk in March.

BANNED

With a bit of luck, he'll come full circle and give us back Incredible Hercules!