Page 130 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3547
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lord, wasn't one rehashed story with Cho enough?

I mean, I enjoy Pak, but this is just ridiculous.

But, yeah, I imagine this will probably lead to Cho getting de-powered and Bruce coming back as Hulk.
    This sets a bad precedent for the other legacy heros. I guess when the classes return all the legacy heros will get downgrades to there supporting cast.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Looks like Pak maybe winding things down for Cho Hulk enough for Banner Hulk to make a comeback: https://www.newsarama.com/37595-worl...-hulk-174.html
    Finally, I can reuse the subtitle, Electric Boogaloo, again!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Finally, I can reuse the subtitle, Electric Boogaloo, again!
    I'm sure this was on the list of expected rehash/sequels Marvel would probably be doing at some point .

This was certainly unexpected. I like Pak and I kinda like the idea behind this. But to be honest I feel like this would have been better as AU storyline. I like Pak so I will still give it a shot.

Also, I wouldn't mind if Pak writes Banner's return. I always liked the way he portrayed both Hulk and Banner. I think I would have been more excited reading a story about Banner/Hulk returning to Sakaar than Cho.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

So the Hulk appropriation continues... really? Plus, after all the lame zombie hulks and one offs, I"m not buying the Avengers run until I see Banner _actually_ return. I'm done being suckered into dropping money on these shams.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Looks like Pak maybe winding things down for Cho Hulk enough for Banner Hulk to make a comeback: https://www.newsarama.com/37595-worl...-hulk-174.html

But, yeah, I imagine this will probably lead to Cho getting de-powered and Bruce coming back as Hulk.
    I knew this was coming. Still, if it allows us to have Hulk/Banner return, depower Amadeus, and set everything right... then I am all for it. For I must admit, even though it is somewhat a rehash of Planet Hulk, I am enjoying the more serious storytelling of the current arch.

Nonetheless, I cannot wait for Banner/hulk to return!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This was certainly unexpected. I like Pak and I kinda like the idea behind this. But to be honest I feel like this would have been better as AU storyline. I like Pak so I will still give it a shot.

Also, I wouldn't mind if Pak writes Banner's return. I always liked the way he portrayed both Hulk and Banner. I think I would have been more excited reading a story about Banner/Hulk returning to Sakaar than Cho.
    No way. He has had his go with the Hulk. Plus this cycle of repetition he seems to be stuck in makes it all the more frustrating. As he is a good writer. I have enjoyed many books by Pak. However another WWH to follow a Return to Planet Hulk stories in a row leads me to believe he has no more in the tank.
    Last edited by Somecrazyaussie; 12-02-2017 at 01:53 AM.

BANNED

Check it out. I think it's quite interesting. We may get to delve in to Banner & Hulk's psyche in a mystical/psychological way.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/...wist-for-hulk/

I agree, he's a different Hulk and shouldn't need to piggyback on Banner's stories. 710 had one really strong page in the whole story. The rest was really bland. Amadeus has a lot of potential and seems to me to be a Hulk that should have stories that are more fun and light-hearted. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...t-hulk-part-2/

He's back!

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

In event he died and in crossover he shall be reborn! I'm glad Bruce is coming back so soon. Hmm those are the same type of eyes Ulysses and briefly She-Hulk had during Civil War 2. I wonder if there's connection since now the two big gammas have been seen with it but it could simply be an artistic choice to show that's he may not be fully back.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's back!
    About time. Now bring back the FF, Cyclops and all the other mutants you killed off Marvel
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's back!

He looks like he's still a zombie.

He looks like he's still a zombie.
    Ditto.

This event was written still under Alonso, I believe Hulk's really back when I see he's really back.

Astonishing Member

The Following Article about the Hulk's return (more or less) as hinted by the Covers for AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER, via this Linkage here.