Page 131 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3547
    BANNED

Finally he's back! Now I can start buying marvel comics again, even if it's only Avengers!

Ready to see the real Hulk kicking some ass.

Mighty Member

Welcome back Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    The Following Article about the Hulk's return (more or less) as hinted by the Covers for AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER, via this Linkage here.
    "Avengers: No Surrender Covers Tease Hulk’s Return, Spidey’s Black Suit" - misleading headline, don't you think, CBR? Everything on those monitors is scenes from the past.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Finally he's back! Now I can start buying marvel comics again, even if it's only Avengers!

Ready to see the real Hulk kicking some ass.
    Looks like I will be buying Marvel comics again as well.

how is banner and hulk reintroduced? what has been going on? How is he back from the dead?

what is this going on with "weapon H" and how does this affect the legacy?

Where is Skaar in the midst of all this? Did he mourn his father?

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how is banner and hulk reintroduced? what has been going on? How is he back from the dead?

what is this going on with "weapon H" and how does this affect the legacy?

Where is Skaar in the midst of all this? Did he mourn his father?
    The top row of questions we won't know the answers to until Avengers 684-686 comes out. I haven't been reading anything Weapon H related but Skaar was seen mourning his father in Civil War II: The Fallen.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Oldie but goodie while waiting for Banner to return:

BANNED

AVENGERS #684
    MARK WAID, JIM ZUB & AL EWING (W) • PACO MEDINA & JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    NO SURRENDER Part 10
    THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONTINUES IN THIS OVERSIZED ISSUE!

Back from the dead! He cannot be reasoned with. He will not be stopped. Bruce Banner isn’t home right now. There is only THE IMMORTAL HULK.
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

AVENGERS #685
    AL EWING, JIM ZUB & MARK WAID (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT BY TERRY DODSON
    NO SURRENDER Part 11
    THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONTINUES!

The Avengers are in the fight of their lives trying to end the Hulk’s rampage, but nothing can stop the unstoppable. And when an Avenger betrays the team, can the rest of the heroes hope to survive?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS #686
    AL EWING, JIM ZUB & MARK WAID (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
    COVER BY Mark Brooks
    MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. ROAD TO 100 VARIANT COVER BY DALE KEOWN
    NO SURRENDER Part 12
    THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONTINUES!

As Wonder Man struggles to get through to the Hulk, the Black Order attacks Avengers HQ! The grand cosmic game comes to its shocking conclusion — but the war for Earth is just beginning!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

* I wonder how Banner will return! Anyway, I'm glad to finally start buying Marvel comics again.*

BANNED

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All and all a Goodnight!

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post

* I wonder how Banner will return! Anyway, I'm glad to finally start buying Marvel comics again.*
    I have a theory. I can see the scene opening with Banner lying within his coffin, underground. At first his form is still and motionless. Then, suddenly, Banner's eyes snap open and glow a vibrant emerald. The scene shifts to Banner and Hulk's psyche.

Banner and Hulk are having an argument. Banner simply wishes to remain dead, wanting not to return to life and allow peace to be brought to his friends/family and the entire world/universe. The Hulk, however, does not wish to remain dead, for he views it as weakness... and THE HULK is NEVER weak! And further more, being truly Immortal, the Hulk cannot die nor remain so for long.

And, besides, the Hulk wishes to exact some much-needed vengeance on the heroes who on countless times betrayed him and Banner. He wants justice. He wants to show all of them, show the entire Marvel Universe, that he is the God of Smash, the Sakaarson and the Worldbreaker, the Unstoppable Green Goliath, and the Strongest One There is!!!

You know, I think Amadeus deserves some sympathy. When he "cured" Banner, Bruce cried because Amadeus had taken on the curse. How's Ammy going to feel when he realises that he didn't cure Bruce Banner at all? It'll be interesting to see Hawkeye's reaction too, since while it will prove Clint was justified in Civil War II, of course, that was ultimately futile as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    One of the classic Hulk's Christmas stories, which is briefly told within this Article here.

with Rhino's more "sophisticated" portrayal in recent years, has he encountered the Hulk at all? Any response from him regarding Banner's death?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I have a theory. I can see the scene opening with Banner lying within his coffin, underground. At first his form is still and motionless. Then, suddenly, Banner's eyes snap open and glow a vibrant emerald. The scene shifts to Banner and Hulk's psyche.

Banner and Hulk are having an argument. Banner simply wishes to remain dead, wanting not to return to life and allow peace to be brought to his friends/family and the entire world/universe. The Hulk, however, does not wish to remain dead, for he views it as weakness... and THE HULK is NEVER weak! And further more, being truly Immortal, the Hulk cannot die nor remain so for long.

And, besides, the Hulk wishes to exact some much-needed vengeance on the heroes who on countless times betrayed him and Banner. He wants justice. He wants to show all of them, show the entire Marvel Universe, that he is the God of Smash, the Sakaarson and the Worldbreaker, the Unstoppable Green Goliath, and the Strongest One There is!!!
    I'd buy that!