Page 134 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Yes, we need great stories in the vein of the best works of Peter David, Greg Pak, Bill Mantlo, Len Wein, Roger Stern and Stan Lee involving the brilliant scientist Dr. Bruce Banner and his raging alter-ego the Incredible Hulk!
    The best Stan Lee story is the one that involves Rick telling Talbot Banner is the Hulk.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

BANNED

Relive HULK History With New Variant Covers

Here are some of my favorites. More in the link below!

https://www.newsarama.com/38214-reli...overs.html#s20

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

If you are a fan of comic strip series and a fan of The Hulk or even both, then the Amazing Spider-Man comics strip series has a current storyline that puts Spidey in the middle of a fight between the Hulk and the Lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I hope it will begin Summer 2018, but we'll hear news around Spring 2018. That's my guess, at least. I just hope it's a solid writer, artist, and creative team. They must love Banner/Hulk character, know the mythos/lore, and wish to take Hulk/Banner on some truly incredible adventures, stories that're massive in scope and stories that are also more introspective.
    Agreed with the above. I want the Hulk mythos to be as exciting as it was during Pak's initial run on the title. Whoever the writer is has to understand both Hulk and Banner.

I also want Hulk to reunite with a repowered Skaar and have his daughter Lyra brought back to the 616 verse again.

The return of Hulk villains like The Leader and even Hiro Kala would be nice as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

There's so much to explore about the Hilk/Banner dynamics, and that's one of the most unique and interesting things about this character. A great writer could and should explore that aspect. About the Leader, yes, he should have a BIG come back!

what else can be done with the Leader now? what happened to him the last time around?

.... Has there ever been a Golden Hulk? If Banner comes back full time, then Amadeus should still have access to some Hulk power, at least part-time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    There's so much to explore about the Hilk/Banner dynamics, and that's one of the most unique and interesting things about this character. A great writer could and should explore that aspect. About the Leader, yes, he should have a BIG come back!
    Yes, there is so much potential in the Banner/Hulk character. Not to mention his supporting cast. I'd kill to have Skaar, the Warbound, Rick, Betty, Jen, Marlo, Herc and regular Amadeus back with Banner/Hulk in a new ongoing.

And I definitely agree. If and when they utilize The Leader, he should be treated and respected as an intelligent villain on par with Doctor Doom & Reed Richards in intellect. He should be creating army hordes of giant robots, gamma monsters, and other scientific threats to use against Banner/Hulk.

Lord Armageddon of the Troyjan is another villain who should be utilized more often. A cosmic heavy-hitter on par with the Silver Surfer who rules over a vast, highly advanced alien race that's conquered planets, solar systems, and galaxies. He needs to be brought back, as the Hulk needs some high-caliber threats.

The Maestro needs to portrayed as MASSIVE universal/multiversal/omniversal conqueror, whose power should be comparable to King Thanos in Donny Cates recent THANOS WINS arch. An ultimate end-game villain. The smartest and most powerful threat to Hulk/Banner and the Marvel Universe. This is what needs to happen, in my honest opinion.

Plus, I'd enjoy a ton of new threats and villains. Along with a few revamped/updated ones. The U-Foes and Sorceress Umar are also some that I'd love to see used more often.
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 01-22-2018 at 11:43 PM.

BANNED

Gotta say i'm excited about this one:

INCREDIBLE HULK #715
    GREG PAK (W) • CARLO BARBERI (A)
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    WORLD WAR HULK II CONTINUES!

• Out of the trunk and off the chain, the dark aspects of Amadeus’ personality run unchecked as the Hulk displays his awesome power before the Champions, Alpha Flight, the Black Panther and the world!
    • Can anything bring the Formerly Awesome Hulk to heel before disaster strikes?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Gotta say i'm excited about this one:

INCREDIBLE HULK #715
    GREG PAK (W) • CARLO BARBERI (A)
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    WORLD WAR HULK II CONTINUES!

• Out of the trunk and off the chain, the dark aspects of Amadeus’ personality run unchecked as the Hulk displays his awesome power before the Champions, Alpha Flight, the Black Panther and the world!
    • Can anything bring the Formerly Awesome Hulk to heel before disaster strikes?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

And we're one step closer to getting Banner/Hulk back to an ongoing series. I'm predicting that by around August 2018 or so, Hulk/Banner will get a new ongoing title.

BANNED

I do hope so!

BANNED

Well, here comes a bit of speculation from mine. From an interview with Al Ewing:

Nrama: Al, After Inhumans: Judgment Day, your solicited Marvel work is down to Avengers' "No Surrender" arc. What’s in the works for you next?

Ewing: I have two Marvel series currently at various stages of completion. In their own ways, they're both personal big things for me. One of them is probably the furthest I've gone in terms of formal experimentation - it was going to be just a fun thing, but then it spiraled out of control into this deeply creatively and mentally challenging project. Which makes it sound less fun - but for the reader, I can promise that it'll be incredible fun. You'll know what I mean when it gets announced. It's so fun.

The other thing is... well, it's big. In terms of the property - it's one of the bigger ones - and in terms of what I want to do with it, the level of ambition... I'm pushing this one very hard, and in a different direction from what I usually do. See... when I made my start in UK comics, I started as a horror writer. Not many people know that. The first few stories I was ever paid to tell were horror stories - very dark and very creepy. But I don't think I've ever really done a long-form horror/suspense book for Marvel.

Not until now.

It's going to be big. And - no false modesty here - it's going to be very, very good. We've got an incredibly talented artist putting their all into it, and we've got me writing a character I've loved since my childhood - and not letting that love stop me.

This is going to be the book of 2018. Don't sleep on it

https://www.newsarama.com/38303-inhu...del-mundo.html
    As far as I know, Hulk is one of his favorites, and I had this impression that it could be the book (also because the horror/suspense angle fits the Hulk).
    Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I had to post it.

More speculations would be welcome.