Page 135 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Well, here comes a bit of speculation from mine. From an interview with Al Ewing:

As far as I know, Hulk is one of his favorites, and I had this impression that it could be the book (also because the horror/suspense angle fits the Hulk).
    Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I had to post it.

More speculations would be welcome.
    I hope so! He's my favorite contemporary Marvel writer and I've definitely asked him on Twitter if he would be interested in writing the Hulk. Let the hype train begin!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    I hope so! He's my favorite contemporary Marvel writer and I've definitely asked him on Twitter if he would be interested in writing the Hulk. Let the hype train begin!
    Al Ewing is one of those who I wouldn't mind taking a shot at writing Banner/Hulk. Donny Cates is another writer whom I'd love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    I asked him the same.

Another thing I'd like to point is that the UK Hulk Comic had stories which were kind of the horror/suspense genre...

Well, here comes a bit of speculation from mine. From an interview with Al Ewing:

As far as I know, Hulk is one of his favorites, and I had this impression that it could be the book (also because the horror/suspense angle fits the Hulk).
    Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I had to post it.

More speculations would be welcome.
    I think Al Ewing would be great for the character. I like his writing style and The Hulk can use a writer like him who comes up with great new stories while also respecting the work of previous writers.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Yes, there is so much potential in the Banner/Hulk character. Not to mention his supporting cast. I'd kill to have Skaar, the Warbound, Rick, Betty, Jen, Marlo, Herc and regular Amadeus back with Banner/Hulk in a new ongoing.

And I definitely agree. If and when they utilize The Leader, he should be treated and respected as an intelligent villain on par with Doctor Doom & Reed Richards in intellect. He should be creating army hordes of giant robots, gamma monsters, and other scientific threats to use against Banner/Hulk.

Lord Armageddon of the Troyjan is another villain who should be utilized more often. A cosmic heavy-hitter on par with the Silver Surfer who rules over a vast, highly advanced alien race that's conquered planets, solar systems, and galaxies. He needs to be brought back, as the Hulk needs some high-caliber threats.

The Maestro needs to portrayed as MASSIVE universal/multiversal/omniversal conqueror, whose power should be comparable to King Thanos in Donny Cates recent THANOS WINS arch. An ultimate end-game villain. The smartest and most powerful threat to Hulk/Banner and the Marvel Universe. This is what needs to happen, in my honest opinion.

Plus, I'd enjoy a ton of new threats and villains. Along with a few revamped/updated ones. The U-Foes and Sorceress Umar are also some that I'd love to see used more often.
    Agreed. The Leader needs to return in a big way. I always liked him as a Hulk foe. Maestro is also a great character. He was utilized very poorly in OML and I hope that story-line gets ignored.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What can I say, it's the Hulk the original unstoppable force of comics and one of my top ten superheroes of all time. I'll always be a fan.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think Al Ewing would be great for the character. I like his writing style and The Hulk can use a writer like him who comes up with great new stories while also respecting the work of previous writers.
    Yeah, he's one of my top choices!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    What can I say, it's the Hulk the original unstoppable force of comics and one of my top ten superheroes of all time. I'll always be a fan.
    Exactly how I feel aboout him

BANNED

Anyone else hoping that we get some kind of announcement soon regarding a new ongoing series for Banner/Hulk? I mean, why not just give us a cover, a writer and a artist? Who cares if it won't begin until late Summer or early Fall 2018! We Hulk fans deserve that much!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Anyone else hoping that we get some kind of announcement soon regarding a new ongoing series for Banner/Hulk? I mean, why not just give us a cover, a writer and a artist? Who cares if it won't begin until late Summer or early Fall 2018! We Hulk fans deserve that much!
    At least a hint. Or a confirmation they have big plans for his ongoing when he comes back!

BANNED

At least a hint. Or a confirmation they have big plans for his ongoing when he comes back!
    Definitely agree with you! It's time for us to get Banner/Hulk back in action!

And in a BIG and INCREDIBLE way!!!

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 01-29-2018 at 07:27 PM.

BANNED

To quote Steve Rogers...

"I can do this all day."

Or rather....

"Hulk can SMASH all day."

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 01-31-2018 at 05:34 PM.

BANNED

Avengers #684 (Unlettered Preview Pages)

BANNED

Marvel's Contest of Champions - Champion Spotlight - Gladiator Hulk (Ragnarok)

https://playcontestofchampions.com/c...hulk-ragnarok/

BANNED

Avengers #690

Question for all Hulk fans:

Do you want the Hulk/Bruce Banner to be a member of the Avengers again?

Personally, I don't think so. Hulk/Banner are loners. Always have been. Don't get me wrong. It'd be cool to have Banner brought in to aid the Avengers with something they can't solve, or summon the aid of the Hulk when there's a massive threat that they cannot handle.

But to remain on the team, indefinitely? Not sure I'd enjoy that. Cause you know they'd nerf or under-utilize Banner/Hulk, as they do with many of their heavy-hitters.

Thoughts?

Pretty much the same honestly.

The Avengers cramp Hulk's style for all the reasons you mention. He's a loner at heart.