Page 136 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3547
    Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

The less titles with Hulk in them the less I have to buy! lol ... Hulk should be alone, thats his whole thing. He's capable enough alone to take on anything and can carry a solo title. Weak characters like Hawkeye are the ones that need to be on a team. i'm ok with him on the avengers though but i was upset when they had him join the Illuminati after the whole Planet Hulk / WORLD WAR HULK storyline.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Avengers #684 (Unlettered Preview Pages)

Can't freakin' wait for it! Where's this preview from, GreenScar?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    The less titles with Hulk in them the less I have to buy! lol ...Hulk should be alone, thats his whole thing. He's capable enough alone to take on anything and can carry a solo title. Weak characters like Hawkeye are the ones that need to be on a team. i'm ok with him on the avengers though but i was upset when they had him join the Illuminati after the whole Planet Hulk / WORLD WAR HULK storyline.
    This. I have nothing to add.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    The less titles with Hulk in them the less I have to buy! lol ... Hulk should be alone, thats his whole thing. He's capable enough alone to take on anything and can carry a solo title. Weak characters like Hawkeye are the ones that need to be on a team. i'm ok with him on the avengers though but i was upset when they had him join the Illuminati after the whole Planet Hulk / WORLD WAR HULK storyline.
    I agree with you 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Can't freakin' wait for it! Where's this preview from, GreenScar?
    It was from the latest interview from Newsarama with writer Jim Zub.

BANNED

Entering Marvel's Contest of Champions: Gladiator Hulk

https://news.marvel.com/games/83830/...hulk-ragnarok/

Avengers #690

Question for all Hulk fans:

Do you want the Hulk/Bruce Banner to be a member of the Avengers again?

Personally, I don't think so. Hulk/Banner are loners. Always have been. Don't get me wrong. It'd be cool to have Banner brought in to aid the Avengers with something they can't solve, or summon the aid of the Hulk when there's a massive threat that they cannot handle.

But to remain on the team, indefinitely? Not sure I'd enjoy that. Cause you know they'd nerf or under-utilize Banner/Hulk, as they do with many of their heavy-hitters.

Thoughts?

I'm torn. I like Hulk as a loner but I like him being on a team as well. While I don't think him being on the main Avengers title works well for him, I think he would have been a great fit for The Ultimates team. I also like him being on less official teams like The Defenders too.

Also is that suppose to be the new team? There is no reason to ever see an all white Avengers team anymore.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Well, I like him in the Defenders too (the classic team). And the fact that all the members are very powerful helps because there's no need to play down the Hulk's immense power.

I want the Hulk to lead a hero team. Yes, I said it. A team of folks ready to smash the bad people and monsters. A new Legion of Monsters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Well, I like him in the Defenders too (the classic team). And the fact that all the members are very powerful helps because there's no need to play down the Hulk's immense power.
    Exactly! The original Defenders was an exception, because all of them were powerful. You had Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Namor and Valkyrie. The Warbound was another exception, as they were formidable and powerful. And let's not forget the Incredible Hulks. Two of these 3 teams, Hulk was the leader, it should be noted.

I just wish they'd bring back the original Defenders team, even for a mini-series, to face some kind of massive threat. I'm always open for the Hulk to lead the Warbound again. And if I get my wish of all the other Hulks getting repowered, we can even get the Incredible Hulks back.

I always thought that A LOT more could have been done with Greg Pak's Incredible Hulks. And despite my dislike of the animated series, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, I did love the array of powerful villains and threats that the Hulks faced. I had always hoped that Pak would have had the Incredible Hulks face the biggest challenges/threats in the Marvel Universe: Galactus and his Heralds, The Celestials, Thanos and the Black Order, etc.

I'd still love to see the Incredible Hulks and Warbound have such adventures of grand scale, with Banner/Hulk being their leader. Loads of potential there TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I want the Hulk to lead a hero team. Yes, I said it. A team of folks ready to smash the bad people and monsters. A new Legion of Monsters.
    Hulk/Banner has been the leader of two teams so far in the past. The Warbound and the Incredible Hulks. I wouldn't mind see him leading them again.

BANNED

Hulk saves the Avengers from Red Hulk

BANNED

BANNED

Exactly! The original Defenders was an exception, because all of them were powerful. You had Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Namor and Valkyrie. The Warbound was another exception, as they were formidable and powerful. And let's not forget the Incredible Hulks. Two of these 3 teams, Hulk was the leader, it should be noted.

I just wish they'd bring back the original Defenders team, even for a mini-series, to face some kind of massive threat. I'm always open for the Hulk to lead the Warbound again. And if I get my wish of all the other Hulks getting repowered, we can even get the Incredible Hulks back.

I always thought that A LOT more could have been done with Greg Pak's Incredible Hulks. And despite my dislike of the animated series, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, I did love the array of powerful villains and threats that the Hulks faced. I had always hoped that Pak would have had the Incredible Hulks face the biggest challenges/threats in the Marvel Universe: Galactus and his Heralds, The Celestials, Thanos and the Black Order, etc.

I'd still love to see the Incredible Hulks and Warbound have such adventures of grand scale, with Banner/Hulk being their leader. Loads of potential there TBH.

Hulk/Banner has been the leader of two teams so far in the past. The Warbound and the Incredible Hulks. I wouldn't mind see him leading them again.
    I'd definitely buy a Defenders book!

I loved the original Defenders and how all the members worked well with each other, because the writers were truly good writers. They knew how to make the team (non-team) work. Today,vthey can't seem to rediscover that magic...

Who is the new Red Hulk and how did he get his powers?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I'm wondering, going by some of the marketing, if the character's revival might just be, for the time being, the Hulk without the Banner persona-something that's definitely happened in the comics quite a few times....the crossroads saga, the two seperations (although Banner was still a character in both) and a good chunk of Peter David's run (The Merged Hulk, the post-Onslaught "Grayvage" version up until Heroes Return) and most of Planet Hulk.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED