Page 141 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3547
    BANNED

I must also confess that a part of myself is uncertain if Al Ewing should be writing the Hulk/Banner ongoing series. If you do recall, Al Ewing did write another Bruce Banner/Hulk before: The Maestro.

Al Ewing failed to take advantage of the vast potential, power and intelligence of the Maestro in Contest of Champions. The whole series was boring and nothing but wasted potential. In the actual game, The Maestro is this multiversal/omniversal conqueror who lays waste to entire universes and timelines, defeating heroes and villains and cosmic beings/abstracts, absorbing and collecting more power with each universe he conquers. Basically, The Maestro was portrayed as he should be (and has yet to be portrayed) in the comics. Hell, even the AVENGERS ACADEMY game, Maestro is portrayed in a similar manner and is a rival/antagonist to Thanos!

And what did Ewing do? He made him incompetent and a mere shadow of that true potential that he is in the actual CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS mobile game.

BANNED

Finally, it looks like there’s a lot of fun and big moments coming up in “No Surrender” including the return of another founding member, one who’s emerald hued and known for his “incredible” strength, that’s been teased at the end of the last couple issues. Any hints you want to leave us with as the crossover closes out month two and enters month three?

Ewing: That ongoing ending tease is going to keep building until it explodes – and people who like that character are going to get a special extra something in an upcoming issue. Not to mention one of the biggest, most brutal rampages ever committed to paper, and the final stand of at least one Avenger.

Zub: For those about to smash, we salute you.

Waid: Jarvis’ role in this story is a little more important than it might at first appear.

Ewing: Also, did I mention this was the last stand of an Avenger? Or two?

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-no-surr...interview-2/3/

Probably Red Hulk.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably Red Hulk.
    The one to die?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I must also confess that a part of myself is uncertain if Al Ewing should be writing the Hulk/Banner ongoing series. If you do recall, Al Ewing did write another Bruce Banner/Hulk before: The Maestro.

Al Ewing failed to take advantage of the vast potential, power and intelligence of the Maestro in Contest of Champions. The whole series was boring and nothing but wasted potential. In the actual game, The Maestro is this multiversal/omniversal conqueror who lays waste to entire universes and timelines, defeating heroes and villains and cosmic beings/abstracts, absorbing and collecting more power with each universe he conquers. Basically, The Maestro was portrayed as he should be (and has yet to be portrayed) in the comics. Hell, even the AVENGERS ACADEMY game, Maestro is portrayed in a similar manner and is a rival/antagonist to Thanos!

And what did Ewing do? He made him incompetent and a mere shadow of that true potential that he is in the actual CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS mobile game.

I really liked the contest book but maestro was a bit lacklustre for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    The one to die?
    The one whose last stand it is, yes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

why isn't Banner back in hulk yet? what are they waiting for?

I am not touching Incredible Hulk until Bruce Banner is back as the Hulk in this series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    why isn't Banner back in hulk yet? what are they waiting for?

I am not touching Incredible Hulk until Bruce Banner is back as the Hulk in this series.
    Hmm... This is exactly what's happening now in Avengers: No Surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Hmm... This is exactly what's happening now in Avengers: No Surrender.
    We'll See.

BANNED

I just hope all the Avengers, Black Order and Lethal Legion are present when the Hulk bursts onto the scene in Avengers #684... and then proceeds to viciously and effortlessly smash them all simultaneously as if they're nothing to him!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I just hope all the Avengers, Black Order and Lethal Legion are present when the Hulk bursts onto the scene in Avengers #684... and then proceeds to viciously and effortlessly smash them all simultaneously as if they're nothing to him!
    The good thing is that the Challenger already is gonna reveal his ace in the hole next week!

Reading World War Hulk now and man, I love seeing Hulk getting some sweet revenge.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Reading World War Hulk now and man, I love seeing Hulk getting some sweet revenge.
    Yeah, it just feels good!

BANNED

Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders

It’s the return of Bruce Banner, the Hulk, digging his way from under the Mound where Hydra dropped a bug bomb on him. And he’s not best pleased. And in the Avengers, where they are fighting for survival in a game, each side may have an army, but the Avengers have a Hulk.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...ance-reorders/

I finished Planet Hulk. I liked it a lot, especially the ending. Curious to see what happens to Banner (I'm reading through the Marvel Universe starting with Civil War. So I'll keep going.)
    Always Forward. Forward Always.