Page 142 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3547
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I finished Planet Hulk. I liked it a lot, especially the ending. Curious to see what happens to Banner (I'm reading through the Marvel Universe starting with Civil War. So I'll keep going.)
    That's nice. I'll probably do it myself one day. Planet Hulk is great, and I really liked CW (and I know it was controversial)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    That's nice. I'll probably do it myself one day. Planet Hulk is great, and I really liked CW (and I know it was controversial)
    It's probably go down as one of the most controversial events that'll ever be written. Wonder how the scales might be tipped if Hulk wasn't shot into space...?
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    It's probably go down as one of the most controversial events that'll ever be written. Wonder how the scales might be tipped if Hulk wasn't shot into space...?
    Sometimes I wonder if he'd choose a side ( I believe he wouldn't). Funny thing is that they found a way to get rid of the Hulk in both Civil Wars. Too much power and a a hell of game changer, hehe.

I don't think he would have picked a side initially. However I think he would have joined Cap before he would have joined Iron Man.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Yes, it's kind of hard to imagine the Hulk as being pro-registration.

Yeah I like to think he would have sided wth Cap if he picked a side.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't think he would have picked a side initially. However I think he would have joined Cap before he would have joined Iron Man.
    Initially, I bet Banner/Hulk would have stayed out of it. However, I have no doubt in my mind that he would have sided with Cap when it all came down to it. That's for sure.

Sometimes I wonder if he'd choose a side ( I believe he wouldn't). Funny thing is that they found a way to get rid of the Hulk in both Civil Wars. Too much power and a a hell of game changer, hehe.
    Yeah, it's just a shame that his sidelining in Civil War 2 was utter garbage and insulting (and it was also partially caused by Hydra-Nazi Captain America). He was powerless then and couldn't become the Hulk. And what happens then? Banner gets shot twice with two arrows designed to kill him before he could fully transform. Then he was temporarily resurrected by the Hand & Hydra, just not at full power.

And now? The Hulk is actually back on his own terms. They prodded him, angered him. Actually... they really, really pissed him off! I wouldn't want to be the Avengers, the Black Order, or the Lethal Legion.

BANNED

Btw, guys: vote for Hulk as your favorite ( or one of your favorites), if it's the case, here.

http://community.comicbookresources....VEL-CHARACTERS

Fantastic Member

I'd imagein if he were included we'd have got a split (kinda like Spidey).. with Banner for it (due to his experiences as the Hulk) but then the Hulk being manipulated to fighting for the other side. Then Marvel would hold him up as an example when both sides were injured. Possibly putting him on trial like the Ultimates and sentencing him.

BANNED

Given No Surrender is bringing Hulk back, and changes are inbound for Amadeus Cho, it's only a matter of time until Banner + Hulk are back in action. What are y'all hoping for in terms of the creative team?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Given No Surrender is bringing Hulk back, and changes are inbound for Amadeus Cho, it's only a matter of time until Banner + Hulk are back in action. What are y'all hoping for in terms of the creative team?
    As discussed here, there are som (strong) hints Al Ewing is going to write it. And Joe Bennett is already confirmed to work in a Hulk book. So, I'd bet on this team.

BANNED

I just want a great Hulk series again. Something that we've been deprived of these last 7 years at Marvel. I firmly believe that the Hulk/Bruce Banner deserve an ongoing series that'll have incredible stories; titanic villains; massive cosmic, mystical, scientific & psychological adventures; tons of smashing; and introspective tales of a heroic, selfless, mild-mannered scientist and his unstoppable, indestructible, immortal, incredible raging alter-ego.

Btw, guys: vote for Hulk as your favorite ( or one of your favorites), if it's the case, here.

http://community.comicbookresources....VEL-CHARACTERS

Done and done. Hulk/Banner are, of course, my #1.

As discussed here, there are som (strong) hints Al Ewing is going to write it. And Joe Bennett is already confirmed to work in a Hulk book. So, I'd bet on this team.
    It may be so. I'm looking forward to find out soon!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I just want a great Hulk series again. Something that we've been deprived of these last 7 years at Marvel. I firmly believe that the Hulk/Bruce Banner deserve an ongoing series that'll have incredible stories; titanic villains; massive cosmic, mystical, scientific & psychological adventures; tons of smashing; and introspective tales of a heroic, selfless, mild-mannered scientist and his unstoppable, indestructible, immortal, incredible raging alter-ego.

Done and done. Hulk/Banner are, of course, my #1.

It may be so. I'm looking forward to find out soon!
    Well done, my friend.

Echoing what Greenscar1990 said, I just want a good Hulk story. Whoever can write that.

I'd much rather an unknown, or less famous writer who has a great Hulk idea than a 'AAA' guy who is just going to churn out filler for a paycheck.

Look at Pak's original run. He wasn't some super famous writer, but he had a great passionate idea and he produced Planet Hulk, one of the all time greatest comic stories, bar none

A lot of people are upset a Pak for Chulk, but I'm not. I'm pretty sure they told him that Hulk was being replaced and either he could be the one to get paid to write the replacement or someone else would be.

Since his original Hulk run and because of that run Greg Pak has gotten the rep, but the passion just wasn't there and it shows.

That great passionate idea is what I want, I don't care who actually does the job as long as they do a good job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Echoing what Greenscar1990 said, I just want a good Hulk story. Whoever can write that.

I'd much rather an unknown, or less famous writer who has a great Hulk idea than a 'AAA' guy who is just going to churn out filler for a paycheck.

Look at Pak's original run. He wasn't some super famous writer, but he had a great passionate idea and he produced Planet Hulk, one of the all time greatest comic stories, bar none

A lot of people are upset a Pak for Chulk, but I'm not. I'm pretty sure they told him that Hulk was being replaced and either he could be the one to get paid to write the replacement or someone else would be.

Since his original Hulk run and because of that run Greg Pak has gotten the rep, but the passion just wasn't there and it shows.

That great passionate idea is what I want, I don't care who actually does the job as long as they do a good job.
    Of course, I agree on everything. And that's one of the reasons I'm excited if Ewing is really the writer: like Pak, he loves the character. I want writers, no matter whether they are big names, that don't like the character (Aaron, Waid, etc.) anywhere close to the Hulk.