Page 151 of 237 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3547
    BANNED

This is great! This Hulk is Rage, Power, and Vengeance INCARNATE! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Nice preview. Hulk look/sounds awesome and I can't wait to read more. Poor Wonder Man though. I think he is going to get trounced. Hopefully the other heroes might be able to help save him.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

I hope they help WM too! I know he doesn't have a chance, but I really like the character!

BANNED

WORLD WAR HULK

By Dale Keown

Looks like the Challenger learned the hard way..

Nobody controls the Hulk!

Welcome back Lonely Man.

Yeah, this definetly seems a lot like early 60's Hulk, which has sort of been revisited a few times with the "Grayvage" Hulk incarnations we've seen here and there over the years (mostly with Pak and David), but for the most part kind really lacked a sinister touch.

Feeling a bit of the Maestro there too.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Wow! Again, this a scary Hulk! Mean and unstoppable. I couldn't be happier with the ending (Banner is back!) and can't wait until Immortal Hulk! June is so far away...

BANNED

I can't stress how much I missed Bruce Banner! The MU is starting to feel complete again... Now we need F4 back!

Yeah, this Hulk has been absolutely epic.

I like Wonderman and I legit felt bad for him like uh, uh.

Bruce Banner Hulk (and Lyra) are the best Hulks and this one has been winning and can't stop winning.

Love it!!!

BANNED

Jim Zub said Bruce Banner will have one his favorite moments in the whole series!

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/979169088063918081

Rogue was the only one to affect him, and I know she is not in control right now and that may affect the outcome.

But she should have left K: O to Hulk alone, she has done it in the past, and although she seems to have been a little overwhelmed by anger, and she cut off the contact, but it was a bit tricky.

She alone should have stopped him, but he had to give drama.

____

At least it was the only one that affected him, and I only cut the contact because the anger was affected, I can accept that just because Anna is without control of her powers again.

I think that as Rogue weakened him enough, Banner was able to take control again.

Even so, I think it was searched XD.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 03-30-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Eh, Rogue wouldn't be the first to get overcharged trying to power drain the Hulk. Considering the list of people who tried and failed she's in good company.

Also Hulk isn't just a reserve of power, he's a source.

It's like trying to empty a river with a bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Eh, Rogue wouldn't be the first to get overcharged trying to power drain the Hulk. Considering the list of people who tried and failed she's in good company.

Also Hulk isn't just a reserve of power, he's a source.

It's like trying to empty a river with a bucket.
    Pretty much, look at when Red Hulk tried to gamma drain Hulk the second time around. Didn't work at all. Hulk can be to erratic and unpredictable both physically and mentally. Look WWH: X-men series as a perfect example of this.

is the revived Hulk stronger now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Jim Zub said Bruce Banner will have one his favorite moments in the whole series!

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/979169088063918081
    Awesome! Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Rogue was the only one to affect him, and I know she is not in control right now and that may affect the outcome.

But she should have left K: O to Hulk alone, she has done it in the past, and although she seems to have been a little overwhelmed by anger, and she cut off the contact, but it was a bit tricky.

She alone should have stopped him, but he had to give drama.

____

At least it was the only one that affected him, and I only cut the contact because the anger was affected, I can accept that just because Anna is without control of her powers again.

I think that as Rogue weakened him enough, Banner was able to take control again.

Even so, I think it was searched XD.
    You serious? Rogue on her best day, even with all the teams of X-Men, doesn't have a prayer of stopping, KO'ing, or being a threat to the Hulk. She couldn't even handle draining She-Hulk or Ares. So, yeah, she's never gonna be able to drain Hulk. It proved WAY too much power for her in this case. She was lucky that it didn't overload and kill her by trying such a tactic.

And she didn't weakened Hulk, nor did she allow Banner to regain control. Hulk smashed the pyramoid and allowed Banner to emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Pretty much, look at when Red Hulk tried to gamma drain Hulk the second time around. Didn't work at all. Hulk can be to erratic and unpredictable both physically and mentally. Look WWH: X-men series as a perfect example of this.
    Yep. Darwin couldn't do anything to Hulk in WWH: X-Men, nor could Rulk in the finale of World War Hulks. Rogue didn't have a prayer or even slightest chance of harming the Hulk. He could have killed them all if he wanted and with relative ease. Even Herc & Jane were nothing but pests to him. And I loved it!

Exactly. If Red Hulk (General Ross) who absorbed the energies of the powerful beings like Galactus' Cosmic Hulk Robot, Silver Surfer, OdinForce Thor, the Watcher, and Terrax couldn't drain the Hulk, what chance does someone like Rogue have? None, that's what.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Yeah, this Hulk has been absolutely epic.

I like Wonderman and I legit felt bad for him like uh, uh.

Bruce Banner Hulk (and Lyra) are the best Hulks and this one has been winning and can't stop winning.

Love it!!!
    I love Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Skaar, Maestro and Jen Walters/She-Hulk the best. My favorite Hulks. And this was a great issue! Hulk was powerful and utterly unstoppable. They were helpless against his power. I loved the way he basically was toying with Wonder Man as if he were nothing, like he could have ripped him in half if he desired but instead wanted to have fun and torture him.