Page 152 of 237 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is the revived Hulk stronger now?
    I get the impression that he's got less of a ramp up time now ... "the door" is either open or closed; so it's less about "getting angrier" and more like "letting go", hence why banner seems trapped or "missing" when his friends try to reach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is the revived Hulk stronger now?
    Ewing seems to want to write a powerful Hulk. Most of his comments have been stuff like 'force of nature'.

That being said, too soon to say.

Let's wait for the new series to start. Until we get more of an explanation Hulk seems tough, but still not up to Green Scar levels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Rogue was the only one to affect him, and I know she is not in control right now and that may affect the outcome.

But she should have left K: O to Hulk alone, she has done it in the past, and although she seems to have been a little overwhelmed by anger, and she cut off the contact, but it was a bit tricky.

She alone should have stopped him, but he had to give drama.

____

At least it was the only one that affected him, and I only cut the contact because the anger was affected, I can accept that just because Anna is without control of her powers again.

I think that as Rogue weakened him enough, Banner was able to take control again.

Even so, I think it was searched XD.
    LOL!! One of the funniest things I've read lately. Kind of expected coming from one of the most delusional fangirls/boys here.

Rogue was completely innefective against the Hulk (as it should be) and could only hurt herself with his power. It did absolutely nothing to him, and if it did, it wasn't enough to stop him at all: He continued kicking butts (thor, hercules, rogue, etc. and being unstoppable!

Don't be sad/butthurt that your favorite was useless/get her ass kicked by the Immortal Hulk... He's the strongest one there is: that's what he does! Rogue may be able to handle/absorb characters such as Cap. Marvel, Corvus Glaive or your "new powerful mutant of the month"; but Hulk is way, way out of her league!

But...Whatever makes you sleep at night, kiddo!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    LOL!! One of the funniest things I've read lately. Kind of expected coming from one of the most delusional fangirls/boys here.

Rogue was completely innefective against the Hulk (as it should be) and could only hurt herself with his power. It did absolutely nothing to him, and if it did, it wasn't enough to stop him at all: He continued kicking butts (thor, hercules, rogue, etc. and being unstoppable!

Don't be sad/butthurt that your favorite was useless/get her ass kicked by the Immortal Hulk... He's the strongest one there is: that's what he does! Rogue may be able to handle/absorb characters such as Cap. Marvel, Corvus Glaive or your "new powerful mutant of the month"; but Hulk is way, way out of her league!

My thoughts exactly, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post

You say this as if for the last few years Hulk wasn't just a glorified punching bag/power level yard stick for other writers in their own respective stories.

Reality is this "mini hulk episode" in Avengers was both an apology to Hulk fans and a sales pitch for the new comic coming out. I think they handled it the way they needed to, but now that this promo is done, "way out of XXX league" is not something I'd count on.

BANNED

HULK

By Jose Luis

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

who did all the artwork? neat.

says Jose Luis at the top.

This looks like him:

https://joseluisarts.deviantart.com/

Someone should hire that guy :P

I don't keep up on my artists so if he's already hired, bad me! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    says Jose Luis at the top.

This looks like him:

https://joseluisarts.deviantart.com/

Someone should hire that guy :P

I don't keep up on my artists so if he's already hired, bad me! XD
    He needs to draw the Hulk. His pencils are amazing!

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Finally was able to go to my LCS after a couple weeks, and Wow, this Hulk dealing with Engima/POD like she was nothing was extraordinary and scary to witness.

BANNED

HULK

By Simon Williams

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

That piece with Rulk in the middle is a masterpiece.

Absolutely amazing!!!