Page 156 of 237 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3547
    BANNED

I was talking about The Incredible Hulk (2008) movie some pages ago. This is a nice article about it:

https://www.cbr.com/incredible-hulk-...ooked-classic/

I agree with a lot of it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Really? That would be so cool!
    Yeah, I asked him on Twitter who he'd like to see team up with Hulk or Thanos the most. He responded with 'each other'. I'd definitely pay to see a Hulk/Thanos team up, especially with the current powerhouse that is the Immortal Hulk and our current Thanos. They'd probably spend an entire issues battling before they set aside their conflict to save the universe/omniverse. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Yeah, current Hulk showing his degree of perception and smarts is plausible since Thanos only listens to good, sensical and smart arguments.

If Hulk remains as he is now, it could work.
    Most definitely. I'd love to see Al Ewing and Donny Cates work on an Immortal Hulk/Thanos arc or mini-series. It certainly wouldn't be lackluster and disappointing like Starlin's. Sad to say, I'm not as keen on any of his recent Thanos works that came out in the form of his graphic novels.

BANNED

More HULK art from Jose Luis

BANNED

BANNED

Wow! This guy is from another world!

BANNED

BANNED

Astonishing Member

AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER #688 gives another Increbile moment with the HULK that's really have to be seen to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER #688 gives another Increbile moment with the HULK that's really have to be seen to believe.
    so what happens? fighting against bad guys, I hope...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what happens? fighting against bad guys, I hope...
    spoilers:
    The Hulk goes up against the Challenger who wants to destroy the Earth; bacause he learn that the Gamemaster had rigged the Game
    end of spoilers....!!!

Hulk literally kicked his ass lol.

Well as they said a lot of action little dialogue, and Voyager is that sincerely is on the side avenger, I liked the end, are all together.

BANNED

It was awesome, indeed! Hulk not only hurts Challenger (a being told to be a galactic level powerhouse), but a pissed off Challenger punches Hulk out of orbit and Hulk laughs about it! The other Avengers couldn't do anything against Challenger.

Also, it's basically told they would need the Hulk to move that engine!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    It was awesome, indeed! Hulk not only hurts Challenger (a being told to be a galactic level powerhouse), but a pissed off Challenger punches Hulk out of orbit and Hulk laughs about it! The other Avengers couldn't do anything against Challenger.

Also, it's basically told they would need the Hulk to move that engine!
    The other avengers are still aware and on earth, while the Hulk was removed from the planet with a reverence by the hand of Challenger, there all were more or less overcome, but in the case of Hulk, they sent it to infinity and beyond XD .

I believe that Rogue and Wanda could clearly give problems to Challenger, at least if they use their powers without holding back.

And I guess Hullk will return to the action the next issue, or two issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    The other avengers are still aware and on earth, while the Hulk was removed from the planet with a reverence by the hand of Challenger, there all were more or less overcome, but in the case of Hulk, they sent it to infinity and beyond XD .

I believe that Rogue and Wanda could clearly give problems to Challenger, at least if they use their powers without holding back.

And I guess Hullk will return to the action the next issue, or two issues.
    Maybe they could (I don't see why they would "hold back")! Actually, from the fight, all the remaining Avengers will have to work together to overcome him.

ps: It's funny how, most of the time, the best thing people can do when facing the Hulk is removing him from the battlefield.

BANNED

Btw, according to Ewing, we'll see a Banner/Clint moment in No Surrender:

Well, Bruce and Clint haven't talked yet, and I did want to get that done before IMMORTAL HULK starts...

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/984079745095696385