Page 158 of 237 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3547
    BANNED

Immortal Hulk July solicitations

IMMORTAL HULK #2
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover BY GERARDO ZAFFINO
    A random small-town tragedy. A mystery illness that spreads with grief. A green glow on a lonely mountain. Three puzzle pieces that fit together to make a nightmare. And the only mind on Earth than can connect them up…belongs to the Immortal Hulk.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #3
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Carol Danvers 50th Variant Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    What happened in the church on Mercer Avenue? What made the Lembert boy do what he did? Who is the One Below All? Reporter Jackie McGee has four eyewitnesses, with four different viewpoints, telling four different stories. But they all saw Bruce Banner…and the Immortal Hulk.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BANNED

Gotta say this book as gonna be creepy/trippy as hell (just like Ewing has said)! Can't wait to see those mysteries and the One Below All!

Btw, those Alex Ross' covers are incredible.

That is some of the best coverart I've ever seen.

BANNED

Some great "preview art" from issue #5, by Joe Bennett!

He said something like: THE IMMORTAL HULK...A porrada vai ser séria na edicao # 05. From portuguese to english, it's something like: The Immortal Hulk...The ass kicking is gonna get serious in issue #5!

Eerie, creepy art!

I like the 2 covers, especially the green glowing bones! Who is it? What is it? What powers does it have?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Eerie, creepy art!

I like the 2 covers, especially the green glowing bones! Who is it? What is it? What powers does it have?
    That's the mystery, Phoenix! And it's gonna be great, it seems.
    Ewing wants to introduce new threats for the Hulk, starting with the One Below All.
    Last edited by Dr. Banner; 04-17-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Alex Ross never ceases to amaze with his art.

I wonder if The One Below All is powerless or powerful in a different way, although that is assuming this being is related to the One Above All. They could be a one off villain for the issue but given the name similarity and Ewing's love for the cosmic side I'd bet on a connection.

I'm glad we'll be getting two books in one month.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Alex Ross never ceases to amaze with his art.

I wonder if The One Below All is powerless or powerful in a different way, although that is assuming this being is related to the One Above All. They could be a one off villain for the issue but given the name similarity and Ewing's love for the cosmic side I'd bet on a connection.

I'm glad we'll be getting two books in one month.
    I don't know about the relation with OAA, Sensational C. However, Ewing has said a few times that he would be introducing (in the first issues) a new threat (a "creepy crawler", he called it) for the Hulk and for the Marvel Multiverse. I guess the OBA is that threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Some great "preview art" from issue #5, by Joe Bennett!

He said something like: THE IMMORTAL HULK...A porrada vai ser séria na edicao # 05. From portuguese to english, it's something like: The Immortal Hulk...The ass kicking is gonna get serious in issue #5!

Is the featured lady Jackie McGee?

BANNED

Good question, Hypestyle.

My first thought was that it was Jackie McGee as well.

I'm guessing the dapper fellow is Sasquatch in his human form.

Immortal Hulk July solicitations

IMMORTAL HULK #2
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover BY GERARDO ZAFFINO
    A random small-town tragedy. A mystery illness that spreads with grief. A green glow on a lonely mountain. Three puzzle pieces that fit together to make a nightmare. And the only mind on Earth than can connect them up…belongs to the Immortal Hulk.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #3
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Carol Danvers 50th Variant Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    What happened in the church on Mercer Avenue? What made the Lembert boy do what he did? Who is the One Below All? Reporter Jackie McGee has four eyewitnesses, with four different viewpoints, telling four different stories. But they all saw Bruce Banner…and the Immortal Hulk.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

These cover by Alex Ross looks phenomenal! I am looking forward to the dark recesses of the Marvel Universe in which the Hulk will travel through. The One Below All already sounds foreboding and ominous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My first thought was that it was Jackie McGee as well.

I'm guessing the dapper fellow is Sasquatch in his human form.
    Oh yes. It's Walter Langkowisk!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    These cover by Alex Ross looks phenomenal! I am looking forward to the dark recesses of the Marvel Universe in which the Hulk will travel through. The One Below All already sounds foreboding and ominous.
    True. Very ominous, and I believe Ewing will tease us before revealing this threat.

Btw, there's an old and obscure Hulk villain from the Peter David days. Does anyone know whom I'm talking about?

True. Very ominous, and I believe Ewing will tease us before revealing this threat.

Btw, there's an old and obscure Hulk villain from the Peter David days. Does anyone know whom I'm talking about?
    My first guess is one of the stray, one-off, baddies Grey Hulk fought? Maybe while he, Rick, and Quatermain were together?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My first guess is one of the stray, one-off, baddies Grey Hulk fought? Maybe while he, Rick, and Quatermain were together?
    It's Hotshot http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Louis_Lembert_(Earth-616)!