Page 162 of 237 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Hmm... From the leaks about Avengers 4, and they're pretty consistent with each other, Hulk fans have nothing to worry about him in A4!
    Don't you see than its a years and years of promises? Why you still believe in this bunch of CGI and jokes? These movies sounds like a pilot of Netflix series, all the same year after year, nothing changed. The most important aspect of the Hulk is fear of people have of him. This version even sounds scary, nothing! Is empty in all os aspects. This man who turn into a monster and can cause a lots of damages is not represented in this CGI versions.

The television series is the only midia who gives a Hulk a real aspect of the monster. And now these two brothers wants do destroy this!

Even in comics the Hulk sounds scary (and much more). With Jack Kirby, Herb Trimpe, Sal Buscema, Lee Weeks and John Romita Jr.

EXCLUSIVE: Al Ewing Breaks Down Our Immortal Hulk #1 Preview

https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-1-...ng-commentary/

This is going to be amazing. The storytelling from Bennett's art alone is impressive!
    This is what i talking about, they known.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 05-11-2018 at 12:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    Don't you see than its a years and years of promises? Why you still believe in this bunch of CGI and jokes? These movies sounds like a pilot of Netflix series, all the same year after year, nothing changed. The most important aspect of the Hulk is fear of people have of him. This version even sounds scary, nothing! Is empty in all os aspects. This man who turn into a monster and can cause a lots of damages is not represented in this CGI versions.

The television series is the only midia who gives a Hulk a real aspect of the monster. And now these two brothers wants do destroys this!

Even in comics the Hulk sounds scary (and much more). With Jack Kirby, Herb Trimpe, Sal Buscema, Lee Weeks and John Romita Jr.

This is what i talk about, they known.
    It's simple: if you don't like, don't watch it.

And don't tell others what they should or shouldn't enjoy.

Hmm... From the leaks about Avengers 4, and they're pretty consistent with each other, Hulk fans have nothing to worry about him in A4!
    Pretty consistent to what? For coward? Jokes, idiot moments? What? Do you even read a Hulk comic, or just love this CGI movies?
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 05-13-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Mod edit of last part

BANNED

I'm hoping for Hulk to have a massive role and some huge moments in Avengers 4. Also, I'm really looking forward to reading Immortal Hulk. It's gonna be a smash hit!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I'm hoping for Hulk to have a massive role and some huge moments in Avengers 4. Also, I'm really looking forward to reading Immortal Hulk. It's gonna be a smash hit!
    Agreed. I think the Hulk will get his moment(s) to shine in the next Avengers film. I'm also excited for Immortal Hulk. I think it's going to be a character defining arc for Hulk/Banner. Since Pak stopped writing Hulk, I wasn't too impressed with what came afterwards. I didn't mind Doc Green, but I don't see that persona coming back any time soon. This Immortal Hulk does look good. It already has a very ominous feel to it and I look forward to reading more.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

You have to keep waiting until 2019 for a massive role?

Comedy of Ultron (A.K.A. Age of Ultron): "we do something different than the audience see in Avengers 2012. We don't want another typical Avengers movie" (Whedon).

Result: Hulk was beated by the Hulkbuster

Jerk Ragnarok (A.K.A. Thor Ragnarok): "we start a new Hulk arc, following with the next Avengers movies.

Result: the SAVAGE HULK (a CLASSIC version from the comics) turn into a gladiador, but at the same time a clown.

Result: Ragnarok and Planet Hulk both ruined

Avengers: The Infinity Comedy (A.K.A. Avengers: Infinity War). "Hulk refuse to save Banner ass".

Result: the excuse for not to say: "this Hulk is just the own Banner: retarded, clown, coward and wasted.

Do yourself a favour, forget this crap and keep focus on Immortal Hulk.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 05-12-2018 at 11:38 AM.

I look at it this way. Thanos was armored and had the Power Stone. That alone combined with the Space Stone, as Banner stated, would make him the most powerful being in the universe.
    I don't think he used it.
    The movie made a big deal of the Stones glowing whenever they were used. No such thing in the battle with Hulk.
    Also, Maw said he wanted to have fun. Had he used the stones, the battle would have been over even quicker (hence no fun).

*Thor was only able to hurt Thanos by driving a fully powered lightning infused Stormbreaker into his chest with momentum from a vast distance away and in the form of a sneak attack.
    And Hulk's assault was not a sneak attack?
    He straight-up ambush-jumped him.

Anyway, I actually liked giving some screentime to Banner.
    And maybe Hulk will finally be able to speak properly in future movies.
    I wanna see the Merged Hulk/Green Scar in the movies.

Amazing how people wants justify this beated. Hulk gets kick by Thanos with the clean hands. Fight to fight! Nobody thinks in his increase strength by his anger
    The time they give to Banner is nothing, because he act like a stupid scientist.

Forget about, this is a bad representation of the character.

So Hulk is only defined by his physical strength or what?
    I kindly disagree. I think his inner struggle and psychological aspects are far more interesting than arguing about how many tons he can lift.

Besides, heroes who never lose are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I kindly disagree. I think his inner struggle and psychological aspects are far more interesting than arguing about how many tons he can lift.

By strength. This piece of **** movie was clear of that point. And the Hulk was afraid to appear. If Banner is afraid, Hulk is afraid too.

That is the arc than they want for the next movies. The new Hulk than is only Banner. A confuse version of the Hulk since 2008, when even increase strength he do nothing, only defeat Blonsky with a chain, ridiculous. And he punch a Leviathan and defeated by Hulkbuster and Thanos.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 05-12-2018 at 02:59 PM.

I totally agree. I really loved his development in Ragnarok, and the little twist they gave him in Infinity War was great. I think we'll get clarification on whether he was scared to come out or just refusing to be Banner's whipping boy in the next installment, but either way, it makes sense with what has been set up and it will be an interesting development going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. I think the Hulk will get his moment(s) to shine in the next Avengers film. I'm also excited for Immortal Hulk. I think it's going to be a character defining arc for Hulk/Banner. Since Pak stopped writing Hulk, I wasn't too impressed with what came afterwards. I didn't mind Doc Green, but I don't see that persona coming back any time soon. This Immortal Hulk does look good. It already has a very ominous feel to it and I look forward to reading more.
    I was a huge fan on the first arc of Indestructible. It got around the Banner Problem nicely. No one wants a whiny or put-upon Banner getting in the way of getting to see the Hulk, and you also need Banner for balance and storytelling. Having the two of them cooperate to do good was nice. The Immortal Hulk book looks to be a really interesting setup that works as a logical extension of what's come before without completely depending on it. And a Hulk horror book? Yes, please.

I also happen to really like most of Ewing's writing, and he seems to only take something on when he has a story to tell. I have high hopes.

100% with you on this one. And it's not as if the movie Hulk is weak. It's super clear that the kinds of forces he's operating with are far beyond all but the largest man-made forces. As for the Thanos fight, I didn't catch it on the first viewing, but the second time, it was really, really clear that Thanos hit him in a few pressure points before really laying in. I know that knocking the Hulk out of the fight, storywise, was meant to establish Thanos's strength and the threat he posed. But the bit with Loki and the fact that the film literally opens with him dragging Thor's beaten body around could establish that same thing. So far, the films have done well with being explainable by their own logic, so that beatdown wasn't to serve Thanos's story. It's there to push forward the Hulk's.

Also, if y'all want some fun Hulky goodness, I'm having a blast as the Hulk in Future Fight. He's a little bit difficult to get usually, but there are events going on right now that make him easy to get, rank, and level up. I'm using the Ragnarok costume and it's so Hulky.
    Last edited by Fanto.mx; 05-12-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Silver Quickly View Post
    I totally agree. I really loved his development in Ragnarok, and the little twist they gave him in Infinity War was great. I think we'll get clarification on whether he was scared to come out or just refusing to be Banner's whipping boy in the next installment, but either way, it makes sense with what has been set up and it will be an interesting development going forward.
    They turn him into a pathetic version of this classic incarnation from the comics. Who like the Hulk than only thing he can do is nothing but jokes? Scared to come out, refusing Banner, is not reason enough for him to scared to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by A Silver Quickly View Post
    100% with you on this one. And it's not as if the movie Hulk is weak. It's super clear that the kinds of forces he's operating with are far beyond all but the largest man-made forces. As for the Thanos fight, I didn't catch it on the first viewing, but the second time, it was really, really clear that Thanos hit him in a few pressure points before really laying in. I know that knocking the Hulk out of the fight, storywise, was meant to establish Thanos's strength and the threat he posed. But the bit with Loki and the fact that the film literally opens with him dragging Thor's beaten body around could establish that same thing. So far, the films have done well with being explainable by their own logic, so that beatdown wasn't to serve Thanos's story. It's there to push forward the Hulk's.

Also, if y'all want some fun Hulky goodness, I'm having a blast as the Hulk in Future Fight. He's a little bit difficult to get usually, but there are events going on right now that make him easy to get, rank, and level up. I'm using the Ragnarok costume and it's so Hulky.
    Operation what? Whats Hulk is that than he even increase of strength? A wasted Hulk? Thanos use pressure points, but so what? He cry of this? Really, you try to justify a movie than needs to be ignore.

BANNED

I don't think he used it.
    The movie made a big deal of the Stones glowing whenever they were used. No such thing in the battle with Hulk.
    Also, Maw said he wanted to have fun. Had he used the stones, the battle would have been over even quicker (hence no fun).
    Thanos also likes a challenge, which is more likely what Maw meant by "Let him have some fun." as it's rare that anyone in the universe can stand toe-to-toe with Thanos in a physical altercation. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to what large role and huge moments Hulk will have in Avengers 4. It'd be really cool if the heroes use the forge of Nidavellir to create armors & weapons.

Could you imagine Hulk decked out in his WWH attire and wielding a massive Infinity Sword?

Thanos also likes a challenge, which is more likely what Maw meant by "Let him have some fun." as it's rare that anyone in the universe can stand toe-to-toe with Thanos in a physical altercation. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to what large role and huge moments Hulk will have in Avengers 4. It'd be really cool if the heroes use the forge of Nidavellir to create armors & weapons.

Could you imagine Hulk decked out in his WWH attire and wielding a massive Infinity Sword?
    There's a good bit of rumor swirling that they introduced Nidavellir not just for Stormbreaker, but to essentially go partially Fear Itself in the next one, partially to explain why Strange sacrifices himself (and half the universe) in order to save Tony. It certainly would be awesome to see Tony, Shuri, and Eitri all teaming up to make armor and weapons.

And in that case, I would guess that we'll get confirmation that Hulk wasn't scared of Thanos, but throwing a fit that he was back on Earth, since "Earth hate Hulk." Putting him back in (vibranium-uru nanotech) armor and back on another planet would draw him out in that case.

Glowy gladiator-futuristic hybrid armor on Hulk would be a pretty good look.

I'm quite excited for the relaunch, it seems pretty exciting!