Page 170 of 237 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I did liked the art of Immortal Hulk#1,just now i noticed the hand.
    So okay that was a error,but over all the art was great to me.
    Hulk apearing to be bigger,to me made his apearences more dramatic and thats something that made sense in the tone of the story.
    I will be intrigued to see if this will be kept in the next stories of Immortal Hulk.
    Probaly they still keep this concept how he is big in next issues. Sounds much like Bruce Jones run when he appear like this since the beginning until the dramatic end. The best thing in this first issue was a psychological horror, the fear than the Hulk's presents in these murderes, and probaly villains, too. If there a excellent work in this issue is the Al Ewing's writer and all scenario (included a moon and the color).

BANNED

September 2018 Immortal Hulk Solicitations

IMMORTAL HULK #5

AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Cosmic Ghost Rider Vs. variant cover by Rahzzah

• Guest-starring Alpha Flight’s Sasquatch!

• The monster inside Bruce Banner is fully unleashed — in a brutal, bloody battle with the monster who made him.

• Blood will flow. The truth will come out. There can only be one winner...

• ...and it won’t be the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #6

AL EWING (W) • Lee Garbett (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Cosmic Ghost Rider Vs. variant cover by Brent Schoonover

“THE GREEN DOOR” STARTS HERE!

• Bruce Banner is alive — and everyone knows it. Now he’s hunted by the government, Alpha Flight, the mysterious Shadow Base...and the Avengers. And someone’s going to find him first.

• But Bruce has bigger problems. Something terrible has infected him. Something with unspeakable plans for humanity. And the only one who knows about it...

• ...is the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    September 2018 Immortal Hulk Solicitations

IMMORTAL HULK #5

AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Cosmic Ghost Rider Vs. variant cover by Rahzzah

• Guest-starring Alpha Flight’s Sasquatch!

• The monster inside Bruce Banner is fully unleashed — in a brutal, bloody battle with the monster who made him.

• Blood will flow. The truth will come out. There can only be one winner...

• ...and it won’t be the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #6

AL EWING (W) • Lee Garbett (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Cosmic Ghost Rider Vs. variant cover by Brent Schoonover

“THE GREEN DOOR” STARTS HERE!

• Bruce Banner is alive — and everyone knows it. Now he’s hunted by the government, Alpha Flight, the mysterious Shadow Base...and the Avengers. And someone’s going to find him first.

• But Bruce has bigger problems. Something terrible has infected him. Something with unspeakable plans for humanity. And the only one who knows about it...

• ...is the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

This time Sasquatch encounter the door of the death. Not only by the Hulk, but by himself. By the way, Hulk gets really hurt in this battle. This thing infected the Hulk beginning in issue 3? By the All Above All?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    This time Sasquatch encounter the door of the death. Not only by the Hulk, but by himself. By the way, Hulk gets really hurt in this battle. This thing infected the Hulk beginning in issue 3? By the All Above All?
    The Hulk fights and presumably kills Sasquatch. He doesn't get hurt, but it becomes public that Banner/Hulk are alive. It hurts Banner because now everybody is gonna hunt him down, as stated in the solicitations.

For us to know more, about the Hulk/Sasquatch battle, what's the infection/possession haunting Bruce Banner, among other things... we'll have to wait until September.

BANNED

A new Incredible Interview from Al Ewing on The Immortal Hulk

http://www.freaksugar.com/al-ewing-i...ulk-interview/

The Hulk fights and presumably kills Sasquatch. He doesn't get hurt, but it becomes public that Banner/Hulk are alive. It hurts Banner because now everybody is gonna hunt him down, as stated in the solicitations.

For us to know more, about the Hulk/Sasquatch battle, what's the infection/possession haunting Bruce Banner, among other things... we'll have to wait until September.
    Sasquatch broken some Hulk teeth, i saw in Bennett previous unfinished art, and he makes Hulk's blood the head until part of ears. Banner turn Sasquatch into a raging monster in scenes based on Hulk television show, than adapted for the terrible and shame Incredible Hulk movie from 2008.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

A new Incredible Interview from Al Ewing on The Immortal Hulk

Very interesting that Ewing describes this Hulk as a force of judgment and will sometimes choose not to come out even when he can. Also sad to see Bruce in such a state but with Rick dead, Jen and Cho losing/lost themselves to their monster's side a lot of his support is simply gone so it makes sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    Sasquatch broken some Hulk teeth, i saw in Bennett previous unfinished art, and he makes Hulk's blood the head until part of ears. Banner turn Sasquatch into a raging monster in scenes based on Hulk television show, than adapted for the terrible and shame Incredible Hulk movie from 2008.

The only penciled pages we've seen of the battle is Hulk getting punched through a wall, two others of Hulk savagely punching Sasquatch and breaking some of Sasquatch's teeth, and one where Hulk has grabbed Sasquatch and restrained his arm while draining him of the gamma energy, and one set before the fight where Banner finds that Sasquatch has killed and eaten people in the hospital.

The only penciled pages we've seen of the battle is Hulk getting punched through a wall, two others of Hulk savagely punching Sasquatch and breaking some of Sasquatch's teeth, and one where Hulk has grabbed Sasquatch and restrained his arm while draining him of the gamma energy, and one set before the fight where Banner finds that Sasquatch has killed and eaten people in the hospital.
    Sasquatch break Hulk's teeth when i believe when the smash start. Only after we see Sasquatch gets really hurt. Just grabbed him, we see nothing more than this. But having a good of sense is easy to believe than this is not enough to stop this Sasquatch. Draining gamma energy? I not see any of this. Where you see this?
    Don't you think than you see too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Very interesting that Ewing describes this Hulk as a force of judgment and will sometimes choose not to come out even when he can. Also sad to see Bruce in such a state but with Rick dead, Jen and Cho losing/lost themselves to their monster's side a lot of his support is simply gone so it makes sense.
    Go to the Ewing's blog, you see a panels from Immortal Hulk #3, the green boy from Peter David's era.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 06-22-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Ewing
    This Hulk is a response to the trauma of Bruce’s death and rebirth – Bruce is at a lower ebb than he’s been in a very long time, he’s living off the grid, avoiding his friends, he’s not even visited Rick’s grave… this Hulk is a response to that. We’re sort of drip-feeding little bits of this Hulk’s nature, dropping hints – I’m writing #7 right now, and that drops a very big hint indeed. We might have seen this Hulk before, in another form.

One thing I will say here is that previous Hulks have been Banner’s enemy, and this one isn’t quite that – but he’s a force of judgment, and eventually that force has to be turned in Banner’s direction.

Here's that quote. The "force of judgment" thing is really interesting, but for me, the "We’re sort of drip-feeding little bits of this Hulk’s nature ... We might have seen this Hulk before, in another form" part that's really got potential. That seems to indicate it's even more of a callback than simply the horror setup. Since that same interview openly talks a lot about how this calls back to the earliest appearances of Hulk, this Hulk that we may have seen before seems to be something else. The interview as a whole also calls into question the idea that this Hulk is rage. He might be (and probably is) something else.

Quote Originally Posted by A Silver Quickly View Post
    Here's that quote. The "force of judgment" thing is really interesting, but for me, the "We’re sort of drip-feeding little bits of this Hulk’s nature ... We might have seen this Hulk before, in another form" part that's really got potential. That seems to indicate it's even more of a callback than simply the horror setup. Since that same interview openly talks a lot about how this calls back to the earliest appearances of Hulk, this Hulk that we may have seen before seems to be something else. The interview as a whole also calls into question the idea that this Hulk is rage. He might be (and probably is) something else.
    I read Ewing's comics and i know than this is a guy who respect chronological facts. But if there a thing than make me a curious, is a horror. When he says than we see this persona before, i think than is more than a Hulk from Lee/Kirby, but a Hulk from Tempest Fugit arc (post-Bruce Jones run) until Planet Hulk. Something more than grey Hulk from Peter David's. He talk like Joe Fixit, but is more scarier than that in your green color.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 06-22-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Looks like it's pretty much confirmed that the villain in #3 will be Hotshot, a character that's been sort of in limbo since the Peter David era.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Looks like it's pretty much confirmed that the villain in #3 will be Hotshot, a character that's been sort of in limbo since the Peter David era.
    And this one below all is a evil version from One Above All.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    That's...an interesting choice.

Ultimate Member

Seems like this run is drawing a lot from PAD's Hulk run.

About damn time.