Page 176 of 237 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3547
    BANNED

Ewing kills it again with issue #3. The multiple viewpoints was an effective approach.

Love that Ewing is sustaining the creepy vibe on this book. There's nothing else quite like it out there.

All-New Member

Really loved Hulk in Avengers Never Surrender, and so far after reading 1-3 of Immortal Hulk, Ewing has done a hell of a job giving Hulk a new twist. Looking forward to many more issues to see how Ewing will have Hulk roaming around and dealing with things along with poor Banner just trying to survive out in the world. This dark brooding atmosphere of Hulk is imo a better preview of the savage cruelty along with a greater intellect of various Hulks similar to that of the Maestro. Not saying this would be the best Hulk persona to become the precursor of the Maestro, but I think it could be up there as one of them.
    Last edited by a2542; 07-18-2018 at 08:36 PM.

This comic made my day. Without a doubt, the best book on the shelf at the comic store this week, at least of the ones I read. I read 3 books before this one today, and was in a deep depression thinking maybe I should stop reading new comics again and just enjoy the old silver age books I enjoy so much. This book turned my mood totally around! I love this writer! The different artists was so well done, the story over all was very good. I didn't even notice that Hulk himself was not in the issue very much and I didn't even mind; now that is a good writer. More Ewing on Hulk! Can Issue 4-20 just all come out next week so I can binge like a Netflix show please?!

Insane! Absolutely insane this third issue of Immortal Hulk! Who is responsible for that murder? Totally satanic, all those elements wich i love. Love John Milton's quotes!
    The murder of that girl, very creepy!

Now is time to smash with Sasquatch! Than is definitely so welcome!

Ultimate Member

Who wants to bet that Hulk brought something back with him when he resurrected this time?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Who wants to bet that Hulk brought something back with him when he resurrected this time?
    By The Hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    By The Hand?
    I don't understand what you are saying half of the time HB, but I love your enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    I don't understand what you are saying half of the time HB, but I love your enthusiasm.
    Really, i think I don't understand you, pal. Maybe you must read more comics. This is The Hand.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_(Earth-616)

Really, i think I don't understand you, pal. Maybe you must read more comics. This is The Hand.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_(Earth-616)
    Not mean the hand you say; mean way you talk times and again.

Not mean the hand you say; mean way you talk times and again.
    Now you are the only one here who not understand, pal

Go Hulkboy! You da man!

Go Hulkboy! You da man!
    Try again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    By The Hand?
    I believe what The Cool Thatguy means, Hulkboy, is that when Hulk resurrected/awakened himself for real, he may have allowed a powerful Multiversal Eldritch entity/being to gain access and affect the Marvel Universe/Omniverse.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I believe what The Cool Thatguy means, Hulkboy, is that when Hulk resurrected/awakened himself for real, he may have allowed a powerful Multiversal Eldritch entity/being to gain access and affect the Marvel Universe/Omniverse.
    Maybe another representation of Satan?

Ultimate Member

I had a thought. Bear with me a second.

A large part of Hulk's non physical skill set are driven by Banner/Hulk's unconscious mind. He can see astral forms, for fear of his father. He can breathe underwater or in space, because that's what he needs at a given moment. Piss him off, and he can find anyone, anywhere.

I think Banner/Hulk wants to die, unconsciously. He was revived three times in a short period, unable to find peace. So he's reaching out to this green door, likely cracking it open and acting as a beacon without knowing it.

What's behind the door, I got no idea. But I'd bet money Hulk is the one opening it somehow.