Page 198 of 237 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I definitely miss stories like this, Hulk put up against some cosmic powerhouse, superpowered army, doomsday device, or eldritch horror with nothing but rage and stubbornness to see him through.

And no plot device outs either.
    Right!

Hulk's stubbornness is a classic part of his character. I can't stand plot device wins. Win, lose or draw.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I believe we'll have a lot of that, starting with supernatural threats!
    Hulk and supernatural sounds like a good relationship.

PAD made mention in his run in the past that Hulk had an air of the mystic around him.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Hulk and supernatural sounds like a good relationship.

PAD made mention in his run in the past that Hulk had an air of the mystic around him.
    Yeah! And talking about threats; the Green Door itself has an immense potential It is door between a world of beasts and demons, after all, as Sasquatch said.

Yeah! And talking about threats; the Green Door itself has an immense potential It is door between a world of beasts and demons, after all, as Sasquatch said.
    I'm tempted to pull out my Alpha Flight "Great Beasts" issues from John Byrne's run to see if there is a connection. That story came out around the time of Incredible Hulk #312.

BANNED

I'm tempted to pull out my Alpha Flight "Great Beasts" issues from John Byrne's run to see if there is a connection. That story came out around the time of Incredible Hulk #312.
    Great run; one of the best comics of that era. I've read about 6 months ago. The fight between and Snowbird was brutal!

BANNED

Btw, some art by Lee Garbett for Immortal Hulk #6. If this is anything to go bye, it is gonna be a badass Hulk!

Btw, some art by Lee Garbett for Immortal Hulk #6. If this is anything to go bye, it is gonna be a badass Hulk!

That looks awesome!

By the way, I'd like to see Blue Marvel and Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) interact with Hulk at some point since Ewing is very familiar with them. Emphasis on "act".

BANNED

It would be great. Both are great characters!

BANNED

Amazing Defenders cover by Joe Bennett:

Amazing Defenders cover by Joe Bennett:

I'm really hoping we get a Defenders ongoing series announced with these guys.

Awesome, thank you for sharing.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

I'm really hoping we get a Defenders ongoing series announced with these guys.
    We all are, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Awesome, thank you for sharing.
    You're welcome!

BANNED

One more glowing review of Immortal Hulk #5. From Major Spoilers:
    (5/5)

http://majorspoilers.com/2018/09/11/...hulk-5-review/

Amazing Member

Hotshot doesn't shoot gamma radiation, he shoots energy bolts
    Got it! Thanks!