Page 211 of 237 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3547

Thank you - and that's a really great answer that explains a lot. I'll have to dig more into the series. I greatly appreciate it!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Man! Can't wait for this latest issue. I love the reflection of Brian Banner in Caps shield. Nice little subtle touch.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

(I suspect Brian Banner's ghost is mucking around with his neice some how, like he has others in this book so far. But neither she or the other Avengers have any idea about that.)
    Jen's breaking the 4th wall has been explained in-story as similar to Bruce able to sense spirits. It is possible she could eventually sense Brian if he's around, especially if her excess gamma radiation helps enhance that particular sense of her.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Thank you - and that's a really great answer that explains a lot. I'll have to dig more into the series. I greatly appreciate it!
    Your welcome. Don't feel afraid to ask any questions about the Hulk on this thread. He's got a long, and often surprisingly intricate history for people new to the book and Ewing is making a lot of references to stuff that haven't been brought up or mentioned in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Man! Can't wait for this latest issue. I love the reflection of Brian Banner in Caps shield. Nice little subtle touch.
    You could write pages on pages on the meanings behind that image.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Jen's breaking the 4th wall has been explained in-story as similar to Bruce able to sense spirits. It is possible she could eventually sense Brian if he's around, especially if her excess gamma radiation helps enhance that particular sense of her.
    Possibly, though I'd imagine we'd get something more similar to the dramatic reveal Bruce got in Issue #5. More because that's the story Ewing seems to be telling than anything else.

I was musing in how if Dr. Strange had come along he might have been able to diagnose what's going on immediately.

We'd probably have got a scene between Hulk's dad and the (Savage at least) Hulk's surrogate father figure.

And then I realized for the first time how similar Brian Banner, and Stephen Strange look.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if that was intentional when designing Brian.

BANNED

Just saw the previews , I heard from other forums that Helios(the weapon which BP mentioned) literal meaning is Helios's being Greek god of Sun and it's quite similar to the Stark's previous weapon which meant by Roman goddess of Sun that got destroyed Sol's hammer ....Here is concept design that Joe Bernatt described it on facebook

6634198-37227500_10213078034210168_2254326585895157760_n.jpg

BANNED

My god... That preview is incredible! I can't wait for this fight!

" He...He is stronger than He was. Vastly so."

"Your mortal world may have produced something very close to a god. Or a Devil, perhaps."

It's gonna be fun to see the "nuclear option", Helios, failing agains the Hulk.

Btw, guys, It's Sasquatch here! Just got my old and favorite screen name back!

BANNED

A thing that's bothering me about this fight: will Thor come back to the fight to lose more teeth or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    A thing that's bothering me about this fight: will Thor come back to the fight to lose more teeth or not?:p
    I'm guessing yes. He is Thor.

Honestly, I do feel bad for Thor fans. (I do think they are exaggerating a bit here though. Even in the preview, we start after the fight has already begun, we see Hulk get a decisive blow on Thor, but I don't think we're supposed to think that it's been the only blow between the two so far.) He's been getting a rough deal since the whole, "No god is worthy" nonsense..

Basically Thor fans are still dealing with the nonsense we Hulk fans were stuck with a year ago. And despite the rivalry, it brings me no joy to see a weak, depressed, hammerless Thor.

I want to see a strong, proud, even regal Goldilocks, so that when Hulk smashes his face in it means something.

BANNED

I'm guessing yes. He is Thor.

Honestly, I do feel bad for Thor fans. (I do think they are exaggerating a bit here though. Even in the preview, we start after the fight has already begun, we see Hulk get a decisive blow on Thor, but I don't think we're supposed to think that it's been the only blow between the two so far.) He's been getting a rough deal since the whole, "No god is worthy" nonsense..

Basically Thor fans are still dealing with the nonsense we Hulk fans were stuck with a year ago. And despite the rivalry, it brings me no joy to see a weak, depressed, hammerless Thor.

I want to see a strong, proud, even regal Goldilocks, so that when Hulk smashes his face in it means something.
    Joking aside, I do agree with you, Ptrvc!

The Avengers need to stick with fighting Namor (also coming out next week) because he's more their speed. From the previews it looks like the Hulk takes them apart. At least the Avengers finish the week 1-1. Lol. Tony should have wore the Hulkbuster armor he used against him during WWHulk. He lost that fight in about one page. In his current Hulkbuster armor it looks like he doesn't last a panel. It's a shame that Thor got smacked around by the Juggernaut and now the Hulk. Give him back his damn hammer. Now even his girlfriend Jen can beat him up. He's more unmighty than unworthy.

I mean, while I always hope for a clear Hulk smashes the Avengers, I don't think we'll get anything quite so decisive here. Helios hitting Hulk might make this Hulk turn back to Banner or something.

Remember, #8 solicitation has to happen somehow.

Negativity! Pessimism!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    The Avengers need to stick with fighting Namor (also coming out next week) because he's more their speed. From the previews it looks like the Hulk takes them apart. At least the Avengers finish the week 1-1. Lol. Tony should have wore the Hulkbuster armor he used against him during WWHulk. He lost that fight in about one page. In his current Hulkbuster armor it looks like he doesn't last a panel. It's a shame that Thor got smacked around by the Juggernaut and now the Hulk. Give him back his damn hammer. Now even his girlfriend Jen can beat him up. He's more unmighty than unworthy.
    I guess so!

I mean, while I always hope for a clear Hulk smashes the Avengers, I don't think we'll get anything quite so decisive here. Helios hitting Hulk might make this Hulk turn back to Banner or something.

Remember, #8 solicitation has to happen somehow.

Negativity! Pessimism!
    Maybe, but when you look at it, Hulk's going to give a powerful team hell. They'll have to use their nuclear option, a last resource (external) weapon to bring him down. And we don't even know if it'll work.

Either way, it's gonna be an impressive showing. Hulk is THE (original) team buster.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I'm digging how Ewing is building this theme of guilt throughout this series of how responsible is a person when actions both of their own and outside forces results in bad events. From the first issue's robber bringing the gun but the soda dropping causing him to shoot it, Sasquatch wanting to become like a Hulk but getting possessed, and now this issue with Hulk confronting Cap of the events of Secret Empire and probably Bruce's pact with Hawkeye destabilizing Jennifer. Its defiantly an issue Bruce can relate, creating the bomb only to become a force of mass destruction.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I ran out of tears laughing