Page 215 of 237 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3547

BANNED

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Well, a week in the hospital has put me behind current Hulk events, but from all the articles and web chatter, this title is still knocking it out of the park.

Although why in the HELL did Ewing resurrect the "Devil Hulk" moniker? UGH....well, at least he isn't a snake...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    Well, a week in the hospital has put me behind current Hulk events, but from all the articles and web chatter, this title is still knocking it out of the park.

Although why in the HELL did Ewing resurrect the "Devil Hulk" moniker? UGH....well, at least he isn't a snake...
    Believe me. Ewing is playing with us. The "Devil Hulk" here might mean something much different.

Fantastic issue! Wow this Hulk is something else. Meanest baddest Hulk ever. He'd bust the worldbreaker Hulk up. Has Jen landed yet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Fantastic issue! Wow this Hulk is something else. Meanest baddest Hulk ever. He'd bust the worldbreaker Hulk up. Has Jen landed yet?
    I don't know about Worldbreaker. If he can keep his worldbreaker mode forever, than he wins. If not, this Hulk would eventually absorb him. In my opinion, of course.

Anyway, this the most badass and scarier Hulk i've seen.

I can't help but think Hulk's gonna end up eating crow on this whole "devil" talk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I can't help but think Hulk's gonna end up eating crow on this whole "devil" talk.
    How so, Ptrvc?

BANNED

I think that this version is so much powerful that dc fans are becoming totally toxic in debates

BANNED

I may be wrong about this but this personality came from his father's isn't it???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I think that this version is so much powerful that dc fans are becoming totally toxic in debates
    LOL! That's kind of expected of some of them.

Well we already know he's going to hell so ...

Astonishing Member

Reminded me a bit of when the red hulk was almost one shot ting people to make him look super bad

I wasn't keen on that as I think it belittled some characters

I don't think this was the purpose here, but I do think it had much the same effect

I actually think this low balled the avengers to some extent, well with their namor showing also

Best go find the wrecking crew, see if they can last a few more rounds