Page 217 of 237 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3547
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Funny how there were all these articles going on about how Jen was stronger than the Hulk. Then this issue comes out, and everybody just makes a reference to the speech Hulk made, and not that he straight up caught her punch and was shown easily matching an enraged She-Huk before even opening his mouth.
    Yes, I got the impression that She-Hulk matched Hulk for physical strength (they are drawn equally bulky; really, it's just the hair and breasts that set Jen apart from Bruce, I just wish she had her Avengers costume), but that she never got to use her gamma explosions before Hulk got inside her; but directly against the Hulk I don't know if they'll even be effective.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Funny how there were all these articles going on about how Jen was stronger than the Hulk. Then this issue comes out, and everybody just makes a reference to the speech Hulk made, and not that he straight up caught her punch and was shown easily matching an enraged She-Huk before even opening his mouth.

Funny that.
    CBR articles are usually trash when they compare the main deal with the variation and how the latter is much better for x or y reason. It happened with Peter and Miles and Logan and Laura too, so don't take then seriously lol.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by soxtalon View Post
    For the record, I wouldn't say he was overpowering them in the sense that they were holding back. For example later on, I remember when one of the Avengers was seriously in trouble Herc stepped up and knocked Hulk down saying something like fighting was one thing but he wouldn't let Hulk kill anyone and when there was a temporary decision to kill Hulk because he was split from Banner, Herc noted he was ready to not hold back...I got the feeling that if Herc had been enraged rather than happily in battle Herc alone could have stood up to him..
    You're joking right?

Hulk has been smashing Hercules for years.

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-hercules.html

BANNED

I am super excited for this !!! This defense has always been formidable !!!
    https://www.cbr.com/ewing-zdarsky-du...nse-interview/

Last edited by Vishop; 10-16-2018 at 08:33 AM.

BANNED

Banner

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Probert View Post
    You're joking right?

Exactly, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I am super excited for this !!! This defense has always been formidable !!!
    https://www.cbr.com/ewing-zdarsky-du...nse-interview/

Wow! Considering how powerful Hulk and Namor are now, they would probably kick anyone's ass alone. LOL!

BANNED

Hulk Solicitations for January 2019!

IMMORTAL HULK #11
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    MARVEL 80TH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    “HULK IN HELL” PART ONE!
    • Jackie McGee is in hell. Carl Creel is in hell. Walter Langkowski is in hell. Eugene Judd is in hell. Carl Burbank is in hell.
    • Los Diablos is in hell. Shadow Base is in hell. New Mexico is in hell. Planet Earth is in hell. We are all in hell...
    • ...and so is the IMMORTAL HULK.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #12
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    CONAN VERSUS MARVEL VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VARIANT COVER BY GEOFF SHAW
    “HULK IN HELL” PART TWO!
    • It whispers through many mouths. It destroys with many hands. Its only weapon is hate.
    • It wears human souls like masks on a stage to work its will on the world — but in the lowest hell, underneath all others, all the masks come off...
    • ...and THE ONE BELOW ALL is revealed.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BANNED

And I have to say that I can't freakin' wait!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yes, I got the impression that She-Hulk matched Hulk for physical strength (they are drawn equally bulky; really, it's just the hair and breasts that set Jen apart from Bruce, I just wish she had her Avengers costume), but that she never got to use her gamma explosions before Hulk got inside her; but directly against the Hulk I don't know if they'll even be effective.
    Gotta say I think he was shown significantly stronger than everyone else

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Probert View Post
    You're joking right?

Didn't that show it fairly close on results

WWH he aint fighting back, hercules unleashed he was depowered, no surrender he didn't do well no question

but he was more than holding his own against the mind controlled professor hulk and the savage hulk when it was separate from Bruce, sure it lifted him but that's just lifting his mass, Spider-Man is strong enough to do that

I've always thought they had a fairly even history edging in the Hulk's favour
    Last edited by kilderkin; 10-16-2018 at 04:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    And I have to say that I can't freakin' wait!
    Alex Ross's art is freakin' awesome LOL

Wow! Hulk looks like they have been starving him in hell.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

And the One Above All seems to be a HUGE threat, in every sense. When Ewing said he would introduce a big threat to Marvel's multiverse, He wasn't kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Alex Ross's art is freakin' awesome LOL
    Let's not forget Bennett's stunning interior artwork.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

The Hulk must defeat The One Below All, it will go a long way toward purging himself of evil/cruel instincts and influences.