Page 220 of 237 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3547
    BANNED

Another review of Immortal Hulk #7

https://dawnofcomics.com/reviews/the-immortal-hulk-7/
    (9/10)

BANNED

DEFENDERS: THE BEST DEFENSE - WIP

BANNED

Holy s#it! This is gonna be so badass.

Look at this art; Bennett is incredible!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I am super excited for this !!! This defense has always been formidable !!!
    https://www.cbr.com/ewing-zdarsky-du...nse-interview/

Great art.
    Itīs by Carlos Magno.I donīt think i have ever read a comic book illustrated by him.But those pages are awesome.

BANNED

Hulk vs Kraken!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    DEFENDERS: THE BEST DEFENSE - WIP

Wow this looks really awesome .... the best defense !!!

All-New Member

Do you think Immortal Hulk's operating at herald level?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marcbazie123 View Post
    Do you think Immortal Hulk's operating at herald level?
    Huh. I don't "get" this whole herald thing from battle boards. Hulk, in many different incarnations, has given a hard time to entire teams of heroes and villains several times. He's the most classic and perfect example of a team buster. I don't see the so called heralds doing that so regularly (or at all). And Immortal Hulk is one of the most powerful versions of the strongest being on earth. So...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    Huh. I don't "get" this whole herald thing from battle boards. Hulk, in many different incarnations, has given a hard time to entire teams of heroes and villains several times. He's the most classic and perfect example of a team buster. I don't see the so called heralds doing that so regularly (or at all). And Immortal Hulk is one of the most powerful versions of the strongest being on earth. So...
    Well if i vaguely recall correctly WBH was beaten by SS , right ? Didn't even remember the issue title btw . Look i am not low balling Hulk(cause's he is one of my characters) but SS do have variable powers that has even challenged the likes of Thanos and even beaten Superman quite handedly on battle boards , same for Hulk in terms of beating Superman . But the saltiness for Supes fans still made them blindfolded , even when IH avatar was born LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well if i vaguely recall correctly WBH was beaten by SS , right ? Didn't even remember the issue title btw . Look i am not low balling Hulk(cause's he is one of my characters) but SS do have variable powers that has even challenged the likes of Thanos and even beaten Superman quite handedly on battle boards , same for Hulk in terms of beating Superman . But the saltiness for Supes fans still made them blindfolded , even when IH avatar was born LOL
    Actually Silver Surfer never faced WBH. He faced Hulk on Sakaar during Planet Hulk, with Surfer near full power and Hulk weakened from the portal but Hulk still nearly killed him. If you are referring to What If: World War Hulk, Surfer blasted Hulk after Hulk demanded him to bring Galactus to consume Earth after the Skrulls killed all the heroes, by Surfer was unable to harm him.

In fact, Silver Surfer hasn't been a legit threat to the Hulk since Incredible Hulk #250. And that was over 30 years ago. Not to mention Hulk has become VASTLY more powerful since then.

WBH killed Lord Armageddon (whose power rivals the Surfer and beaten him before), 2 Savage Hulk level powerhouses in Bi-Beast and Wendigo, a Sky father level sorceress in Umar, an amped Fin Fang Foom, and billions of Mindless Ones, demons, goblins, trolls and numerous planets and moon's in the Dark Dimension.

So... yeah.

Astonishing Member

Actually Silver Surfer never faced WBH. He faced Hulk on Sakaar during Planet Hulk, with Surfer near full power and Hulk weakened from the portal but Hulk still nearly killed him. If you are referring to What If: World War Hulk, Surfer blasted Hulk after Hulk demanded him to bring Galactus to consume Earth after the Skrulls killed all the heroes, by Surfer was unable to harm him.

In fact, Silver Surfer hasn't been a legit threat to the Hulk since Incredible Hulk #250. And that was over 30 years ago. Not to mention Hulk has become VASTLY more powerful since then.

WBH killed Lord Armageddon (whose power rivals the Surfer and beaten him before), 2 Savage Hulk level powerhouses in Bi-Beast and Wendigo, a Sky father level sorceress in Umar, an amped Fin Fang Foom, and billions of Mindless Ones, demons, goblins, trolls and numerous planets and moon's in the Dark Dimension.

So... yeah.
    In all honesty I've really understood how the hulk gave surfer any problems

quick zap of the power cosmic, all gamma energy gone from Hulk, done and dusted

he beat him once with alpha waves just calming him down

other heralds sure, but the surfer has so many tools to use its not imo any challenge at all

I know it's not been shown that way at times but really I think that's approaching fan fiction given the difference in power sets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    In all honesty I've really understood how the hulk gave surfer any problems

quick zap of the power cosmic, all gamma energy gone from Hulk, done and dusted

he beat him once with alpha waves just calming him down

other heralds sure, but the surfer has so many tools to use its not imo any challenge at all

I know it's not been shown that way at times but really I think that's approaching fan fiction given the difference in power sets
    It's not that simple. Hulk has powered through and easily withstood Surfer's power cosmic blasts on different occasions. And that was before Hulk became more powerful over time. More recently Hulk has shown to be utterly immune and highly resistant to being drained, as that was the only way Surfer could usually beat the Hulk (and even then when he did it in Incredible Hulk #250, he did it quickly before the fight went on to long and the Hulk became stronger).

It's quite possible that, other than BFR of some sorts, Silver Surfer has no other tactic to use against the Hulk since his draining technique definitely wouldn't work on any of the more recent version of the Hulk, especially the Immortal Hulk who also can drain/absorb energy. And removing the Hulk from the battlefield is easier said than done.

BANNED

Yeah, Hulk is the original and definitive teambuster. I would easily put him in the same league as the most powerful heralds of Galactus. Immortal Hulk is definitely on that power level. WBH I place in a league of his own, a league that includes immensely powerful cosmic forces of nature.

I mean, WBH slaughtered a High-Herald/Silver Surfer level powerhouse (Lord Armageddon), 2 Savage Hulk level foes (Bi-Beast and Wendigo), a Sky-Father level sorceress (Umar), an amped Fin Fang Foom (capable of conquering planets) and billions of Mindless Ones, Trolls, Goblins, Demons and numerous planets/moons without actually touching them.

Umar shielded herself.

But Hulk did instantly kill the rest Vaporize them actually witge shockwave of him colliding with a Red-She-Hulk who had been powered externally to match him.

They died from an attack not even directed at them.

Astonishing Member

It's not that simple. Hulk has powered through and easily withstood Surfer's power cosmic blasts on different occasions. And that was before Hulk became more powerful over time. More recently Hulk has shown to be utterly immune and highly resistant to being drained, as that was the only way Surfer could usually beat the Hulk (and even then when he did it in Incredible Hulk #250, he did it quickly before the fight went on to long and the Hulk became stronger).

It's quite possible that, other than BFR of some sorts, Silver Surfer has no other tactic to use against the Hulk since his draining technique definitely wouldn't work on any of the more recent version of the Hulk, especially the Immortal Hulk who also can drain/absorb energy. And removing the Hulk from the battlefield is easier said than done.
    I do see what you mean, what I'm really saying is that if writers exploited all of surfers powers in a fight, I really don't think hulk has much chance, not many would

I mean he could just hit him at near light speed, or change his personal gravity so he has no traction, shift him through his own evolution back to a child state, shut down the hulks nervous system, just shift him through space, open up a black hole in his brain

he has so many feats and powers it's staggering

if it's brute force sure

But most of the time I don't think writers really show surfers extent of power when it's a fight situation

I guess it would be boring otherwise

I drop it coz what I saying is what could be possible and not what has been shown