Page 223 of 237 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3547
    BANNED

Holy s#it! This is disgusting and awesome at the same time!

Thanks for posting it, biswaboxz.

And now, the long wait until wednesday...

BANNED

Ahh good. World building on hulk's powers.

The Mechanical Arm is named Jarella IV

Need touch

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Dang, things are starting to get really interesting. I'm gonna guess it has something to do with reality warping/matter manipulation.

BANNED

One quick question , are they making doppelganger by analysing Bruce's anatomy , right ?

so the brain isn't in a separate area? I'm surprise the whole head was left "intact".

In any case- I hope that the Hulk is able to break free then destroy this evil science facility. Who is the screaming figure in the tube at the end?
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 11-03-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so the brain isn't in a separate area? I'm surprise the whole head was left "intact".

In any case- I hope that the Hulk is able to break free then destroy this evil science facility. Who is the screaming figure in the tube at the end?
    It might be the dude the Hulk buried in the cave. Or it might be another person who was injected with large amounts of Gamma and became a walking ghost.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    It might be the dude the Hulk buried in the cave. Or it might be another person who was injected with large amounts of Gamma and became a walking ghost.
    The Frye buried in the cave in issue 2 is still there w/o arms and legs. The being we see in issue 8 is his son, Del Frye. If u recall the last page of issue 2, the hazmat team had dug him up and he was alive.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    The Frye buried in the cave in issue 2 is still there w/o arms and legs. The being we see in issue 8 is his son, Del Frye. If u recall the last page of issue 2, the hazmat team had dug him up and he was alive.
    It might have already been mentioned but wasn't the del frye character the other creature in the tv series episode "the first"?
    Last edited by kilderkin; 11-03-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    It might have already been mentioned but wasn't the del frye character the other creature in the tv series episode "the first"?
    I wonder what other nods, if any, will eventually show up in these arcs.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder what other nods, if any, will eventually show up in these arcs.
    It's a nice touch, iirc that two parter in the show was itself a nod to the old universal horror, the mad scientist and so on, very cool if it's not just coincidence

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Back in March, a friend of mine from here (Gamma Ray Burst) tweeted at Al Ewing about an idea of mine to use Dell Frye in the series. Since he was already going to be using Jack(ie) McGee. Ewing responded that he wasnt familiar with the episode with Frye. But he would consider it in future if room.

If u search Twitter using “Dell Frye” can find exact tweets pretty quick if interested.

Astonishing Member

Back in March, a friend of mine from here (Gamma Ray Burst) tweeted at Al Ewing about an idea of mine to use Dell Frye in the series. Since he was already going to be using Jack(ie) McGee. Ewing responded that he wasnt familiar with the episode with Frye. But he would consider it in future if room.

If u search Twitter using “Dell Frye” can find exact tweets pretty quick if interested.
    That's very cool

It's one of the more famous episodes and my absolute favourite

good idea of your friend

BANNED

Yours, truly!

Btw, another preview with a lot of praise too! It's impressive, and great, that his comics has been considered Marvel's best or even the best from the big 2!

The Immortal Hulk lives in pieces in this exclusive preview

https://www.avclub.com/the-immortal-...pre-1830178354

I haven't seen it mention on the thread yet but Banner will also be featured in the Marvel Knights anniversary series. Seems to be playing a key role too. The preview is out now and he makes an appearance along with Frank Castle.