Page 48 of 237 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Laaaaaame.
    I wanna see Green beat the shit out of Red, not the other way around.
    Better deliver that.

And btw, why does Ross hang out with Matt Murdock?
    It's still early in the fight. It could change in an instant. And I have a feeling that Doc Green is going to lose his temper, enter a Maestro-like fit of rage, pummel Rulk into a bloody pulp, and leave him dead in a pool of yellow blood.

I believe that either Doc G had Matt lure Ross in, or it's possible that Matt betrayed Doc G.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I am of the camp that hates Red Hulk, but only because he is Ross. If he'd been revealed as Glenn Talbot, I'd have no problem with him. I look forward to Doc Green de-powering Ross.
    Out of all the Hulks, Red Hulk is the one I dislike/detest/hate the most and should permanently stay gone. Regardless if his identity was Ross or Talbot, I'd still hate him. And being that he is General Thaddeus Ross... I hope that Doc Green holds no guilt in beating him to death and leaving him in a pool of his blood. Because, in all honesty, Ross has this coming to him. After years of hunting and tormenting the Hulk, as well as putting his daughter and others through it, he deserves no less.

BANNED

Laaaaaame.
    I wanna see Green beat the shit out of Red, not the other way around.
    Better deliver that.

And btw, why does Ross hang out with Matt Murdock?
    LOL. Too early to tell who's gonna win this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    LOL. Too early to tell who's gonna win this.
    I get the feeling that this isn't Red Hulk getting the best of Doc Green. It's Doc Green letting Red Hulk get hotter and hotter so he can beat the ##$##@ out of him the following issue. This Hulk is too smart as well as strong. I think issue 10 will have Doc Green let Red Hulk give him a beat down so he can destroy him in issue 11.
    Last edited by DocGreen; 12-05-2014 at 09:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreen View Post
    I get the feeling that this isn't Red Hulk getting the best of Doc Green. It's Doc Green letting Red Hulk get hotter and hotter so he can beat the ##$##@ out of him the following issue. This Hulk is too smart as well as strong. I think issue 10 will have Doc Green let Red Hulk give him a beat down so he can destroy him in issue 11.
    Most likely that's what's gonna happen half-way through Hulk #10. I have complete confidence in Doc Green outsmarting and brutally mauling Rulk. And I have a feeling that I'm gonna be right in this case, as I'm certain Doc G is aware of Rulk's weakness (not just Ross' overheating one, but his pride & arrogance as well).

BANNED

I just wonder where this all is leading to.
    I mean, obviously, Hulk can't stay that way forever, no matter how interesting it is.

Sooner or later he will have to be stopped.
    Either by somebody else or himself.
    Which one would you rather see?
    I either want to see him killed or taken over by another personality (not Gravage though).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    There need to be a lot more real villains created.
    You'll get your wish, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Out of all the Hulks, Red Hulk is the one I dislike/detest/hate the most and should permanently stay gone. Regardless if his identity was Ross or Talbot, I'd still hate him. And being that he is General Thaddeus Ross... I hope that Doc Green holds no guilt in beating him to death and leaving him in a pool of his blood. Because, in all honesty, Ross has this coming to him. After years of hunting and tormenting the Hulk, as well as putting his daughter and others through it, he deserves no less.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Everything with Rulk screamed *Wrong* from the very first second on.
    Some copy-cat who, out of the blue, was smashing established heroes like Hulk, Thor or Silver Surfer left and right, acted like a chauvinistic jerk, murdered countless civilians and blamed it on others, even assaulted cosmic entities like Uatu or Dormammu etc etc
    The fact that he was Ross and never really got ANY punishment whatsoever (seriously, after all the shit he did he was made an Avenger?) didn't help either.

He is on my personal *Pure Hate*-list, alongside Nick Fury Jr and the Sentry.

Quote Originally Posted by gerryduggan View Post
    You'll get your wish, too.
    Will it be someone we know or will they be a complete new character???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreen View Post
    Will it be someone we know or will they be a complete new character???
    I ask the same question! Btw, awesome avatar.

Lightbulb Strength District

This fellow is the ultimate comic book giant to make us think about the ironic social intrigue surrounding the use of illegal performance-enhancing drugs (steroids) by athletes.

In this era of mass comic book popularity and the broadcasting of various comic book adapted media programs such as the Batman (DC Comics) adapted vigilantism-imagery television series "Gotham" (Fox TV), the promotion of the unusual Hulk represents a new age 'Uniform Humanism.'

Hulk (Film)

hulk.jpg

Been reading duggan and bagleys hulk and I must say that this is the first time in a very long time that I've enjoyed a hulk comic. The last enjoyable run I remember was world war hulk.
    Duggans doing a nice job on his books including deadpool and nova too.
    Also huge credit goes to bagley, his art quality seems to be getting better with every issue. Reminds me of his work on ultimate spiderman.
    Hope things stay like this for a while. I know duggan gets on these forums so if you're reading this, please keep up the good work

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    Been reading duggan and bagleys hulk and I must say that this is the first time in a very long time that I've enjoyed a hulk comic. The last enjoyable run I remember was world war hulk.
    Duggans doing a nice job on his books including deadpool and nova too.
    Also huge credit goes to bagley, his art quality seems to be getting better with every issue. Reminds me of his work on ultimate spiderman.
    Hope things stay like this for a while. I know duggan gets on these forums so if you're reading this, please keep up the good work
    Since you talked about Bagley's art, I also think it's one of his finest works, the best since Ultimate Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I love what Duggan is doing with the Hulk--he's truly terrifying now, and I can't wait for the next issue. My only complaint about the Maestro is his name--I never liked that name, it just sounds corny to me. Everything else I love--the idea of a smart Hulk--without an ounce of Banner in there--is fascinating to me.

And I may be in the minority but I'd LOVE for someone to bring Jarella back.
    I like this new Hulk as well. He has a certain edge to him that makes him mysterious in a dangerous way. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a villain for a little while. He would be a force a to be reckoned with thanks to his deadly combo of strength and smarts. I also like the name Maestro as I feel it fits perfectly.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED