Page 51 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Maestro in Spiderman 2099--wow!!
    Peter David's creations in one place.

BANNED

Thank god the Gamma Corps are back! Quality Gamma opponents! I really hope General Ryker is not too far behind. I wonder if Gerry Duggan knows who he is?

I'm starting to get the bad taste out of my mouth from these past few (several) years.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

I like the idea of Doc Green teaming up with the Gamma Corps, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up depowering them as well after he has used them.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Eh, I've always found the Gamma Corp to be a bit dull.

Characterwise their rehashes of older, and in my opinion better characters.

Also they're just not epic enough. None of them really have the power to challenge the Hulk. I've never been a big fan of Hulk stories where he goes up against people who use guns, mainly because if a gun boosts your combat ability in any meaningful way you have no business trying to fight the Hulk.

BANNED

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Hoping there's some good stories with Grey and they dig into his past. Being the late Glen Talbot's brother should dig up some rich history, but Doc Green is a different kind of Hulk, so who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Eh, I've always found the Gamma Corp to be a bit dull.

Characterwise their rehashes of older, and in my opinion better characters.

Also they're just not epic enough. None of them really have the power to challenge the Hulk. I've never been a big fan of Hulk stories where he goes up against people who use guns, mainly because if a gun boosts your combat ability in any meaningful way you have no business trying to fight the Hulk.
    I do agree with what you are saying. While I do like the Gamma Corps, I think they should be able to pose an actual threat to Hulk. Each member should bring something special to the team and they should be a challenge for Hulk when they confront him.

I do like the idea of him leading them though. I like the Doc Green persona and I like the idea of this smart version of Hulk having a team of his own team that can (potentially) challenge other groups/teams like the various Avengers and X-men.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I wonder what Doc Green thinks of the Warbound:

Does he like them? Does/would he consider them his allies?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I wonder what Doc Green thinks of the Warbound:

Does he like them? Does/would he consider them his allies?
    I was hoping to see them in Hulk #7, which was the most disappointing/mediocre issue of the otherwise pretty good Omega Hulk arch.

But let's not forget another group that Doc Green may consider allies: The Pantheon.

And let's not forget Hulk/Banner's former love interest and SHIELD agent: Kate Waynesboro.
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 12-21-2014 at 01:30 PM.

How do you all think Doc Green feels about Caiera? Do you think he loves her the way he previously did? Or do you think that he doesn't have any feelings for her?

BANNED

Doc Green has no feelings for her.

Agreed. He's a stoic and cerebral Hulk. At least as far as we've seen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

The Hulk vs. Hulkbuster Iron Man looks awesome and I can't wait for their fight in the next movie. I'm hoping for a nice rough and tumble scrap between the two of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new Avengers movie ends with the Hulk being launched into space which leads into a Planet Hulk the movie. Or at least that's what the Hulk fan in me wants.

BANNED