Page 53 of 237 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Man, off all the people who could have a better excuse for it, why did Hulk have to look this weak and pathetic against Red Hulk?
    Today's issue really pissed me off.

And I'm losing hope that Doc Green will eventually succeed in depowering Ross.
    Part of Hulk's plan was to lure Ross into the Beehive so kicking his ass right off the bat would've been a mistake. Hulk outplays Ross and drops him into a frigging volcano so it's hardly a poor showing by Hulk.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

WOW....those are amazing. I can't quite make out the artist on these. Who is it?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

I cant wait for this whole "Doc Green" sillyness to be over.

BANNED

Here's a cool poll. If any of you Hulk fans are interested, feel free to check it out.

http://community.comicbookresources....future-and-why

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    I cant wait for this whole "Doc Green" sillyness to be over.
    I'm with you!

To be honest I have come to like Doc Green. I think he is intriguing and I like the fact that he has the strength + smarts. I would like to this story to pick up the pace though. I feel like its moving just a little too slow for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Second Trailer

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #114

Cover Date: April 1969
    Sale Date: January 9th, 1969
    Writer: Stan Lee
    Artist: Herb Trimpe
    Inker: Dan Adkins
    Letterer: Artie Simek
    Colorist: Uncredited

“At Last I Will Have My Revenge!”

Storyline: Quoting the opening page’s narration box, “Over a hidden satellite video-ceiver, the many-ringed Mandarin has been watching our Green-Skinned Goliath’s epic battle with the Sandman!!” Boasting that his power teamed with the Sandman is the key to defeating the Hulk, the Mandarin seeks out his future partner in crime. Meanwhile, the Hulk, last seen victorious over the Sandman at the Missile Base, has landed in a secluded spot away from the chaos and transformed back into Bruce Banner. He dimly remembers seeing Betty in a car accident and heads back to base to see if she is alright. High above, the Mandarin has zeroed in on the Sandman and the two trade barbs and show off their respective powers until they agree to a team-up. Back at the base, General Ross has confined Betty to her quarters until the Hulk is found. After some blubbering and overly-dramatic soliloquies, Banner sneaks in thru the window and the two are reunited momentarily until Major Glen Talbot barges in. The stress of the situation triggers the transformation back into the Hulk, and the battle spills outside, where the Mandarin and Sandman make their presence known via a gas rocket. They manage to kidnap the Hulk and Betty and flee the scene. Later, in the Mandarin’s hidden cave, the Hulk awakens and breaks free, battling both villains. The Hulk’s strength leaves him victorious, but has also transformed the Sandman into glass. As the brute moves in to finish him off, Betty convinces him to stay his hand, which also leads to the Army catching up to the group and subduing the Hulk with a neutralizer ray.

Key Characters: None.

Historical Notes: The Sandman’s transformation into glass will return in a couple years.

Personal Thoughts: Kind of a call back to the early Lee/Ditko transformations, where the Hulk stressed himself back into Bruce Banner. This issue makes the Sandman’s vocabulary returning to his thug-like demeanor.

BANNED

That trailer looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Avengers: Age of Ultron

Second Trailer

That trailer looks awesome. The more I see of the Hulk vs. Hulkbuster Iron-Man the more I like. I'm hoping for a nice throw down.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #115

Cover Date: May 1969
    Sale Date: February 11th, 1969
    Writer: Stan Lee
    Artist: Herb Trimpe
    Inker: Dan Adkins
    Letterer: Artie Simek
    Colorist: Uncredited

“Lo, The Leader Lives!”

Storyline: An unconscious Hulk has arrived back at General “Thunderbolt” Ross’ missile base. As the trio of Ross, his daughter Betty, and Major Glen Talbot go rounds on what to do with the brute, the gamma-irradiated villain known as the Leader makes his presence known. Having been declared legally dead, the Leader wishes to clear his name of his past deeds and we get a quick recap of how he was brought back to life from the events back in “Tales to Astonish” #75. We also get to see that the Leader’s claims of reforming are a ruse, and that his true intentions are just beginning. The Hulk, however, suddenly breaks free and makes his way across the compound. Seeing that the soldiers have another neutralizer ray, the Hulk attempts to flee, but is caught in mid-air. They bring his unconscious form to the Leader, who has created a living cage to hold him. After sealing the door, the Leader taunts the brute and we’re caught between a three-way drama of Betty sobbing over the fact the Hulk’s hatred for her is unrelenting; Ross and Talbot’s mistrust of the Leader is growing stronger and the little gamma villain’s mysterious plans are about to come to fruition.

Key Characters: The return (one of many) of the Leader.

Historical Notes: None.

Personal Thoughts: One of the better issues since Stan’s return to the series.

BANNED

Green King/World War Hulk

By Gary Frank

BANNED

Hulk

By Esad Ribic

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-11-2015 at 11:31 PM.

BANNED