Page 83 of 237 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I wish it was still around too. I really liked Caiera. Maybe they could bring her back.
    That would be nice if she was brought back to life as well. I still feel like there is a lot of untapped story potential with her. I also would like to see more adventures from the other inhabitants of Sakaar.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Well, this is different...but cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    With you GS,

One of the (if not THE) greatest Hulk Run ever!!
    Most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    Holy sh*t, coming up on 10 years already?
    Yep, it has. Wild, huh?

Wow, ten years already?? Crazy
    Yeah, or rather... incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    it really doesn't seem like ten years. i remember going to the comic store and they had all those Planet Hulk postcards as giveaways. still have a few somewhere. after Peter David's first run i only read Hulk on occasion but this is the story that brought me back permanently.
    Yeah, Greg Pak's Planet Hulk was one of the main stories that inspired me to become a writer. It'll always hold a very endearing place in my heart. I do hope Greg Pak and Marvel intend to celebrate this milestone. If they don't, I will be a bit disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Planet Hulk is my favorite Hulk story of all time. I loved the new characters introduced and seeing Sakaar for the the first time. I also love the concept of the Oldstrong power. It seems like these 10 years have passed quickly. I still feel like there is a ton of story potential that can still be mined from Planet Hulk.

I like the idea of the Hulk being a warlord of a planet that is just as savage as he is. It's a shame that Sakaar is gone. I would have loved to have read more stories about it. It would be great if post Secret Wars it has been restored.
    I, too, believe there is an infinite amount of potential to be mined from the Planet Hulk saga and the Oldstrong Shadow People yet. And the thought of Hulk ruling over a planet or a galactic empire has always appealed to, especially when one is as unique and savage as Sakaar. I mean, could you imagined if Hulk remained on Sakaar to rule over the planet and then set about on conquering other galactic empires in the universe?

It would have been sweet to see the faces of Earth's Heroes, including the Illuminati, in events like Infinity and Time Runs Out if they had to seek aid from the threat of the Builders, Incursions and Beyonders from none other than the Hulk, whom they exiled. That would have definitely been a "Oh, s@&t!" moment for them, eh?

I've been wondering, since Galactus is now a Life-Bringer, could it be possibly to resurrect planets and entire civilizations that he's consumed? If that is the case, maybe Sakaar isn't as gone as many of us think. And we still know for a fact that Caiera's spirit is still roaming the cosmos free.

I wish it was still around too. I really liked Caiera. Maybe they could bring her back.
    Like I said in another appreciation thread, I actually do have an interesting idea for her to return. I'm not saying what it is because I kind of want to keep it to myself just in case I ever get the chance to write Hulk for Marvel in the future. All I can say is that it will involve Hulk, Galactus, Skaar and one of the worlds of the Shadow People.

BANNED

A cute and touching moment between Hulk and Ms. Marvel from "Marvel's Super Hero Squad"

BANNED

Green Scar vs. Silver Savage

By: Ron Lim

BANNED

Green Scar

By: Carlo Pagulayan

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

GreenScar1990, do you not like the new Hulk or the direction the book is currently going?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    GreenScar1990, do you not like the new Hulk or the direction the book is currently going?
    I think it's fun and enjoyable in it's own way. Granted, it may not be for everyone or every Hulk fan. Nonetheless, I am liking it and it's good to have Greg Pak back at the helm. Especially after enduring 5 years of mediocre Hulk comics since his original departure.

I look at it this way.

I would rather have Greg Pak back and writing a Hulk character that isn't Banner/The Hulk... than getting yet another writer who gives us another underwhelming/mediocre story involving Bruce Banner/The Hulk.

I'm glad that Greg Pak is back writing a Hulk. Because you want to know something? It's only a matter of time before Bruce Banner/The Hulk return with a vengeance. And with Greg Pak at the helm, I'm sure it will be an incredible spectacle.

You can see most of my thoughts/opinions on Totally Awesome Hulk, Contest of Champions, and most things Hulk related on this thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/4005-2...720987/?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Green Scar

By: Carlo Pagulayan

Nice finds. Seeing the Hulk with gladiatorial armor is always a welcome sight.

In regards to the Totally Awesome Hulk, I liked the first issue and think that Cho being the new Hulk will be fun. I'm glad to have Pak writing the Hulk again and I'm interested in seeing where he takes the mythos now.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Oh man, I miss his artwork on the Hulk
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

I miss WWH... That was for Hulk like Miller's Run on Daredevil; All-Star Superman, Claremonts X-men....etc....

How do you all feel about Hulk joining the Illuminati, despite how short his time with them was? Do you think it was a good move or no?

I feel like Hickman's overall theme of everything dying took precedence over what could have been some interesting character moments between Hulk and the very team that launched him into space. I never felt like there was enough closure for that act between Hulk and some of the other heroes. Even with the ending of WWH and Hulk even joining the Avengers again, I would have liked there to have been more resentment or anger from Hulk towards the likes of Tony, Richards, and Strange.

BANNED

How do you all feel about Hulk joining the Illuminati, despite how short his time with them was? Do you think it was a good move or no?

I feel like Hickman's overall theme of everything dying took precedence over what could have been some interesting character moments between Hulk and the very team that launched him into space. I never felt like there was enough closure for that act between Hulk and some of the other heroes. Even with the ending of WWH and Hulk even joining the Avengers again, I would have liked there to have been more resentment or anger from Hulk towards the likes of Tony, Richards, and Strange.
    I agree, I mean I was hoping for a bit of a mini series showcasing how Hulk and Banner feels about rejoining the Avengers, the team he founded, after a long absence.

I would have hope for some resentment from Hulk to the Rest of the Illuminati that shot him into space, with Beast and T'challa trying to play the mediator.

Honestly lost opportunities for Marvel.

BANNED

It was a necessary evil, but it did feel a bit forced. I fully expected Banner/Hulk to go on a rampage like on the cover, taking on the entire roster of Avengers until they manage to contain him. There was a lot of missed opportunities. Over all, I felt like Hickman's whole run on Avengers was nothing more than a FF story disguised as an Avengers story.

I would still expect Banner/Hulk to have a lot of resentment/anger towards his fellow heroes, especially those of the Illuminati (minus Namor & McCoy) who thought he was too powerful and dangerous to remain on the planet and proceeded to exile him.

So, a good move? Not really. Honestly, I believe Hickman never utilized Banner/Hulk in any meaningful or significant manner, as he was too busy giving the likes of T'Challa, Namor, Stark and Richards most of the spotlight throughout his entire run. For the most part, Banner/Hulk, Beast/McCoy, and Black Bolt felt like they were afterthoughts.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Hulk shouldn't have joined the illuminati after all that happened in Planet Hulk/WWH. I think Hickman missed a great storyline oppurtunity. He should have had Hulk reconcile with Silver Savage/Silver Surfer. Then Namor could have turned to them after Doom refuses to help against the cabal, citing how he was against sending Banner into space and the Thanos/SS rivalry to bring back a modified (Namor/Hulk/SS) Defenders team to combat the Cabal in Secret Wars. It would have lead to a Defenders vs Squadron Supreme storyline after what recently happened to Namor.