Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would also like to see the new Nova team up with Skaar and the two of them have a few adventures in space together. I think the two of them would get along well eventually even if they got off to a rocky start. They can battle Hiro-Kala should he ever return from space.

That would be nice. Eventually, we might get something with Nova, since Duggan is writing both titles.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

No more Hiro Kala, please...

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Anyone else a little aggravated at the lack of classic Hulk material being released on Comixology?
    I believe Captain America now has an unbroken run from the Lee/Kirby material to the final years of Gruenwald's run.
    Hulk? First six issues, #271, and a smattering of PAD material.

And don't get me started on the Epic Collection...or lack of.

American_Hatchet

Hey all!

Brand new to the site, and brand new to comics (though not new to being a mega-nerd). Starting my comic life with the Hulk -- always loved Banner and the Hulk, and figured it would be a great place to start. Going today after work to (hopefully) pick up my first comics and begin this exciting new hobby! Such a hard thing to just start doing, but you have to start somewhere, right?

Don't have too much intel to share, just figured i'd poke in and say hi. I plan on being fairly regular, to the site and forums, so feel free to drop me a message! Hatchet out!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by American_Hatchet View Post
    Hey all!

Brand new to the site, and brand new to comics (though not new to being a mega-nerd). Starting my comic life with the Hulk -- always loved Banner and the Hulk, and figured it would be a great place to start. Going today after work to (hopefully) pick up my first comics and begin this exciting new hobby! Such a hard thing to just start doing, but you have to start somewhere, right?

Don't have too much intel to share, just figured i'd poke in and say hi. I plan on being fairly regular, to the site and forums, so feel free to drop me a message! Hatchet out!
    Welcome to the boards! This is a nice thread to discuss Hulk; marvel's greatest character, in my humble opinion.

Dale Keown's Hulk or Gary Frank's Hulk?
    Mind you, these are more recent renderings between the two instead of their classic stuff from their runs 20 years ago. (Man...20 years already?)

I can't wait for Omega Hulk!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Been hearing chatter that this "Omega Hulk" will lead to a Maestro return.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Paul Dini wrote this awesome episode of the `82 Hulk cartoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br1j52vPNic

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    Been hearing chatter that this "Omega Hulk" will lead to a Maestro return.
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    that would be an interesting turn of events. where did you hear this?

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Enough with the gimmicks, i dont want any more son of hulk, red hulk, maestro hulk, omega hulk, shield hulk. How about a good hulk run that fits Hulks character and maybe advances his story a little bit? And stop weaseling in Tony Stark and SHIELD, Banner and Stark are at odds/interacting in 4 different titles currently (Hulk, Avengers, New Avengers, OS hulk vs iron man)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    that would be an interesting turn of events. where did you hear this?
    Message board chatter across the `net that since Waid is leaving the title, we'll return to the "glory days of everything that was PAD."
    No evidence to it at all, which is why I'm of the "yeah, right, sure." mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    Enough with the gimmicks, i dont want any more son of hulk, red hulk, maestro hulk, omega hulk, shield hulk. How about a good hulk run that fits Hulks character and maybe advances his story a little bit? And stop weaseling in Tony Stark and SHIELD, Banner and Stark are at odds/interacting in 4 different titles currently (Hulk, Avengers, New Avengers, OS hulk vs iron man)
    Marvel has something for everyone. You might be interested in the upcoming Savage Hulk: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51399

I'm excited to see the return of the Hulk family in Omega Hulk and: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52943

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    Marvel has something for everyone. You might be interested in the upcoming Savage Hulk: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51399

I'm excited to see the return of the Hulk family in Omega Hulk and: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52943
    Too true! It's a great time to be a Hulk fan. Marvel literally has a book now for every type of Hulk fan: Longtime Hulk Fans (Savage Hulk), Movie Hulk fans (all the titles not titled Savage hulk), Post-Planet Hulk fans, and Hulk Offshoot fans (She-Hulk, Omega Hulk(s), and Thunderbolts).

I, for one, am going to devour all-things Savage Hulk like a hungry Galactus devoured the ultimate universe!