Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

God damn, I thought this show was in limbo
    Superhero shows are trash

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I am glad this show is still on! It's definitely one of the more under appreciate shows out right now. For some reason I was thinking this show had got canceled as I haven't heard hardly any news about season 3 until I saw this thread ha. It's still coming on CW right?
    Yeah it's still on the CW, just like The Originals...

I am glad this show is still on! It's definitely one of the more under appreciate shows out right now. For some reason I was thinking this show had got canceled as I haven't heard hardly any news about season 3 until I saw this thread ha. It's still coming on CW right?
    I'm not a regularly viewer. But whenever I put it on by chance, I can't help but be impressed how it pulled together such a great cast and delivered on a non-standard story. I can see why people would get excited over this show.

CW may as well setup a spin-off channel that does nothing but play comic book TV shows, including syndicated shows they can get its hands on. Even the CW Seed App has some decent material like the Birds of Prey and NBC's Constantine. They could go back and try for the old Swamp Thing TV show (USA Network), Flash and others. Heck - they have Smallville's 10 season run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    No, the deal is the CW only programs 10 hours a week and they 16 hour long shows they have to fit in those 10 hours so some show air after other shows have finished for the season.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    No, the deal is the CW only programs 10 hours a week and they 16 hour long shows they have to fit in those 10 hours so some show air after other shows have finished for the season.
    I'm surprised that both the CW and Fox have never tried a full schedule like the other three networks after all these years.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I'm surprised that both the CW and Fox have never tried a full schedule like the other three networks after all these years.
    Their affiliates have their local news on at 10. That way they don't compete with the bigger stations at 11. local news is a big revenue source and those local stations don't want to give it up. or move to 11 where they can't compete.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Their affiliates have their local news on at 10. That way they don't compete with the bigger stations at 11. local news is a big revenue source and those local stations don't want to give it up. or move to 11 where they can't compete.
    Makes sense, ed. Still, I can think of a few good shows that would have stayed around a little longer if that extra hour had been available.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yeah it's still on the CW, just like The Originals...
    Awesome!! Season 3 is coming in the summer then after Flash and Arrow's seasons are over?

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    I'm not a regularly viewer. But whenever I put it on by chance, I can't help but be impressed how it pulled together such a great cast and delivered on a non-standard story. I can see why people would get excited over this show.

CW may as well setup a spin-off channel that does nothing but play comic book TV shows, including syndicated shows they can get its hands on. Even the CW Seed App has some decent material like the Birds of Prey and NBC's Constantine. They could go back and try for the old Swamp Thing TV show (USA Network), Flash and others. Heck - they have Smallville's 10 season run.
    I was skeptical of the show during the first season but after I kept watching the better it got and I was hooked. I saw most of season 2 but missed a few episodes and then I didn't hear anything else about the show until I saw the season 3 promo in this thread LOL. This show definitely deserves more attention than what it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I figured it was something like that but CW has been quite about iZombie and there was little news about the show going forward with season 3. Like I said, I thought the show had got canceled until I saw folks here talking about it in this thread ha.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    This may have had something to do with putting Riverdale in the Legends Thursday slot and moving Legends to Tuesday at 9. They may have had to link Flash and Legends to boost Legends ratings since Legends has turned into a piece of incoherent crap. Others here may have the ratings numbers that prove me right or wrong. Last nights Legends almost got good until Stein's karaoke of Day O. I agree the insistence of affiliates to hijack the 10-11 slot for news is totally unnecessary.