Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

No, he's writing a version of Stormwatch in Futures End (Ray Palmer, Frankenstein, Amethest, Hawkman, Black Adam). It's really good.

BANNED

Dc Comics has to pull something truly big if they want Earth-2 to survive post Future End/Worlds end.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Dc Comics has to pull something truly big if they want Earth-2 to survive post Future End/Worlds end.
    At this point they would need to do a complete deus ex if they want to save it. Have Dr. Fate pull off a crazy spell. But it would seem very contrived.

Maybe Alan Scott will give Darkseid a lecture and Darkseid will leave in shame.

Fantastic Member

Based on one of the solicits for futures end it may look like they are going to do a time reset on worlds end.

Quote Originally Posted by Radix View Post
    Based on one of the solicits for futures end it may look like they are going to do a time reset on worlds end.
    That would be a big 26 issues of wasted crap then!
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    That would be a big 26 issues of wasted crap then!
    It's already 26 issues of wasted crap. At least a reset means you can do something else afterwards!

Guys (and perhaps ladies?), DC de-aged their characters and was unwilling to fully define the past of these characters . . . does anyone seriously think they were going to set what will happen five years from now as gospel that is permanently set in stone?

I only know this. I really enjoyed Earth 2 when James Robinson was rebuilding the world, and even Tom Taylor's take on the war was decent. However, I've stopped buying all the Earth 2 stuff until after the end of the weekly. I refuse to pay DC to read about the destruction of Earth 2. If they don't destroy it, I'll pick up back issues.

If not, I'll read other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    It's already 26 issues of wasted crap. At least a reset means you can do something else afterwards!
    Lmao exactly, I don't think anyone would complain if they invalidate these 26 issues, its was crap anyway.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Always Rakzo

I still wonder if my prediction about the destruction of Earth 2 will come true (A bit late but eh).

It would definitely be a waste of potential considering that the whole point of putting these characters on their own earth was to make them much more relevant. Then again, they have been doing so many terrible things lately that this wouldn't surprise me in the slightlest.

If they do the time reset, I really hope it's before the whole war with Steppenwolf. If DC really wants to continute with Earth 2, they need to make it look more like the Golden Age Earth 2 with those characters around those ages. Redesigns wouldn't hurt either.

When these weeklies were announced I was one of the few defending whole idea saying that it makes no sense to show E-2 destruction in Futures End and then do same thing in Worlds End so we are probably going to get different story there. But someone at DC thought otherwise. I hope that somehow things will work out for the better, but it doesn't look promising at this point.

I can only hope this is cancelled... I really was not happy with the issues I read... its very bland and slow and the characters have almost no personality.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    No, he's writing a version of Stormwatch in Futures End (Ray Palmer, Frankenstein, Amethest, Hawkman, Black Adam). It's really good.
    it may be good, it may be called "Stormwatch"... but with that line-up calling it Sormwatch makes as much sense as rebranding Coke as orange juice.