Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    H@CKER

Well to be frank, the only reason the symboite went crazy was because peter was always letting his emotions in the way. If he were to I Don't know? Make a compromise with it. Ithink it whould of made a cool story if he just became like a badass like a certain bat vigilante

iMan 42s

The alien was removed due to a number of reasons. The alien liked being a superhero so at night it would use Peter's body to fight crime and swing around the city. The alien also was an alien and Peter freaked out when he learned of this and so it got rejected. The alien doesn't hate Peter but it does want to get back at him (it's kind of like a crazy ex).

A few What if comics touched on this idea but it may be a neat thing now with the stealth suit removing the weakness and Clash being a sound villain.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Can anyone recommend any fanfiction where Peter keeps/bonds with the Symbiote?

Depends the only one I know of is megamatt09 the side effect but its not NSW for reasons mostly sex.
    Truth is the best policy

I think readers could be okay with it, but it's worth keeping in mind that many trappings of the original alien costume saga are later developments. Early on, it just made him tired.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

is the symbiote harmful to its hosts physically or #just perverts them mentally has not been cleared. if it subsumed the people it bonds with why did it not do so with Brock? I think of the venom symbiote in a more sympathetic light especially after reading planet of symbiotes

Peter should have stuck with the black costume even after getting rid of the symbiote. Alas. It won't happen again, unfortunately.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    I keep thinking of this issue of "What If?" that came out in `89.

But I also keep thinking of that awesome final issue of "What If?" where it was 25 years after the Secret Wars...
    Not much Spidey, but yeah, the symbiote either took over or they worked out an agreement of sorts.

Neither of them in these two comics.

In the first one, the symbiote took complete control of Spider-Man and started to drain his force until it was left as an old man close to the death. The symbiote then possessed Hulk, who was drained completely of his gamma power until it was just left Bruce Banner, apparently cured once and for all.

And in the second one, the symbiote was even more violent. He bonded completely with Spider-Man into a single entity. To the point that, when Klaw used his sonic blast on him, we saw that there was nothing left of Peter under the symbiote, but a skelleton!!!