Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I agree...Kings just keep throwing pucks at the net until one gets by

Im not a big Kings fan, but pleeease please mercilessly grind the Ducks into a bloody paste in game 7.

And way to keep it classy Lucic.. I know the playoffs are intense, but he had the whole series to make a statement.

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Flyers all the way!!!!

Wait....what????
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

BANNED

yeah...sorry

the New York Rangers own your team and your state

please see the announcement on the previous page

all hail King Henrik!!!

long may he reign

Confuzzled but happy snarkbunny's Avatar

There has been a lot of excellent hockey this playoffs. Not having a horse in the race, I am cheering for the Habs to go the way now.

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    yeah...sorry

the New York Rangers own your team and your state

please see the announcement on the previous page

all hail King Henrik!!!

long may he reign
    I'll say this about Henrik. I had him on my Fantasy Hockey team last season and dude was a stud. Also, he earned my respect when he showed up on Jimmy Fallon's show last year playing Sweet Child O' Mine on the electric guitar. Badass.
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

Quote Originally Posted by snarkbunny View Post
    There has been a lot of excellent hockey this playoffs. Not having a horse in the race, I am cheering for the Habs to go the way now.
    Me too, but to be honest the chances are slim. This season, there were at least five teams in the West that were Cup contenders - Chicago, SJ, St. Louis, LA and Anaheim. So the team that makes it through, likely Chicago, is going to be tough as hell. I think the Cup will go to a Western team again.

Confuzzled but happy snarkbunny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    Me too, but to be honest the chances are slim. This season, there were at least five teams in the West that were Cup contenders - Chicago, SJ, St. Louis, LA and Anaheim. So the team that makes it through, likely Chicago, is going to be tough as hell. I think the Cup will go to a Western team again.
    More than likely but we get an Original 6 eastern final and hopefully an O6 final.... Tradition!

Quote Originally Posted by snarkbunny View Post
    More than likely but we get an Original 6 eastern final and hopefully an O6 final.... Tradition!
    I'm pulling for my Hawks vs. the Habs in the SCF this year. And for the Hawks to exact revenge for their losses to the habs in the 70s finals. Old skool Original 6 all the way!

BTW, any of the west teams remaining would beat the east conf finalists easily.

See ya, Boston! Milan Lucic - what a goon. Apparently he actually threatened to kill Dale Weise during the handshake.
    That's what is being said by most people, so it's likely true. I'm glad Boston is out. Hated their goon-style hockey play anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by DubipR View Post
    Time for my Kings to turn the lights out on Anaheim tomorrow and then head out to Chicago for some Blackhawk stomping

Looks like you got your wish, at least the turn out the lights in Anaheim part. Man, what a harsh beating they gave the Ducks...especially seeing as how this was Selanne's last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Im not a big Kings fan, but pleeease please mercilessly grind the Ducks into a bloody paste in game 7.

And way to keep it classy Lucic.. I know the playoffs are intense, but he had the whole series to make a statement.
    Guess he can pound his chest at home while watching the Wolf of Wall Street on repeat

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    I'm pulling for my Hawks vs. the Habs in the SCF this year. And for the Hawks to exact revenge for their losses to the habs in the 70s finals. Old skool Original 6 all the way!

BTW, any of the west teams remaining would beat the east conf finalists easily.
    I feel the same way. My team, unfortunately, is the Edmonton Oilers and it's been ages since they made the playoffs. Beginning of the playoffs, I predicted Detroit and LA making it to the finals, with LA winning. However, now...I think the Kings have played two really tough 7-game series and may be out of gas when facing the Hawks. I think it's likely the Hawks win the Cup again!

WOW! Can't believe how badly Montreal got routed today by New York. The Rangers are not known as an offensive team, but looks like like the 3 straight win defeat of the Penguins have put some spark in their offensive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    WOW! Can't believe how badly Montreal got routed today by New York. The Rangers are not known as an offensive team, but looks like like the 3 straight win defeat of the Penguins have put some spark in their offensive game.
    The Habs were brutally spanked around. Maybe they'll actually show up on Monday.

LA-Chi should be interesting, a replay of last year. I hope the outcome is different this time but LA must be tired after two seven game series in a row.

The Habs were brutally spanked around. Maybe they'll actually show up on Monday.

LA-Chi should be interesting, a replay of last year. I hope the outcome is different this time but LA must be tired after two seven game series in a row.
    I think LA Kings were really banged up last year after the St. Louis. I tend to think that might be the case this year, as well...after two tough 7 game series, like you said.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Blackhawks just won game one of their series against L.A. 3-1 in a tightly played game.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Blackhawks just won game one of their series against L.A. 3-1 in a tightly played game.
    It was such a great game. Also, glad to see you made it to the new boards, WestPhillyPunisher!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/