Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
So, it's more of a six-episode origin story for Vixen.

I especially like what Guggenheim said at the end there: we may yet see a live-action Vixen if CW believes the character is really resonating with people.

That makes our mission pretty clear: we want more Vixen? We've gotta do everything we can to make this show resonate. Watch it yourselves, obviously. But also, spread the word. Try to bring in as many more people as possible. Tell your friends to watch it. If you're on social media? Spread the word among your groups. Let's not trust that DC alone will do all the advertising and stuff. The more people who hear about this show and tune in? The better the odds of raising Vixen's profile and maybe even landing her her own show.
I'm definitely going to try and spread as much buzz on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus for 'Vixen' as I possibly can along with telling my classmates about it. The show has a strong visual graphic style to that of 'Young Justice' and so I'm certainly sure that fans of the latter will rally behind 'Vixen' like white on rice. It's also good to see both Marvel and DC Comics pushing strong female characters of color as that will certainly resonate with and inspire diverse mothers and daughters in today's society.

My most important hope is that The CW will be willing to turn 'Vixen' into a full-fledged animated TV series ala Young Justice which will in turn set up the preparatory grounds for more TV-PG animated action series on The CW such as reboots for 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' and new shows like 'Amethyst Prince of Gemworld' since Cartoon Network doesn't seem interested in such a thing anymore.