Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Star Wars, #1

Jason Aaron, John Cassaday and Laura Martin create a proud statement of reclamation with "Star Wars" #1, with a faithfully drawn and scripted issue that welcomes alienated readers back while impressing existing ones.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

personally do not think it looks very good, the art

I think I'm one of the few that did not pick up the first issue- going by the 1 million in sales. But I might still jump in there.

Just two days left! Hard to believe it's taken this long, but it looks like Marvel is going all in for this new series. It's throwing its top talent into the mix and exploring a familiar world in novel ways. I'll still reserve judgment for when I finally get my hands on this issue this Wednesday, but I intend to build most of my week around this comic.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm skeptical being such a fan of the Dark Horse run but I'm definitely going to be picking this up. I still wish the first series wasn't focusing on the big three as we were getting that not too long ago with Star Wood but oh well.

I'm having a problem with the $4.99 cover price and the huge number of variant covers. I'll probably wait until this is collected as a trade, where all the covers will - hopefully - be collected.