Amazing Member

Default What to read after Forever Evil? *SPOILERS*

I just finished reading it and I got to say the ending is kinda disappointing. I still enjoyed it overall and was wondering where to go next, where the Anti-Monitor comes to earth and all?

BANNED

Read justice league #30 and Grayson #1 for the after affects of Forever Evil. Darkseid along with the Anti-Monitor comes to Earth in the Justice League #40.

Darkseid is also currently in the weekly series Earth 2 World's End.

BANNED

These event type of stories that involve a large cast of Super-heroes usually turns out to be disappointing in recent years. I just recently came across a strange term called Egg Tooth which is is a person inside an agency or marketing-driven organization that knows how to implement big ideas – not just conceive them. I think this is what these big event type of stories needs- an Egg Tooth.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rightsuperhero View Post
    Read justice league #30 and Grayson #1 for the after affects of Forever Evil. Darkseid along with the Anti-Monitor comes to Earth in the Justice League #40.

Darkseid is also currently in the weekly series Earth 2 World's End.
    I tried reading New 52's Justice League awhile back, it was horrible. So I should just continue from 30? How many books till they tie up the whole Forever Evil thing? Also, is Grayson necessary? I have not checked that out yet.

Amazing Member

Another thing I wanted to ask, is this Owl Man the same as the one from the animated movie, Crisis on Two Earths? I don't remember that guy being Thomas Wayne.

BANNED

All them are different versions of Owl-Man. Earth 3 is an update of both anti matter and pre crisis earth 3 into one.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete18 View Post
    I tried reading New 52's Justice League awhile back, it was horrible. So I should just continue from 30? How many books till they tie up the whole Forever Evil thing? Also, is Grayson necessary? I have not checked that out yet.
    It got a lot better after forever evil, but the tie in is nice too and focuses on the origins of CSA members and has a new Cyborg story. From #30 on though, focuses on Lex joining the Justice League. Grayson is a cool story if you want to know what happened to Dick after forever evil, if not, don't bother with it.

Justice League Dark
    Catwoman
    Earth-2
    Godhead
    Multiversity
    Grayson
    Green Arrow

Justice League is the direct continuation of the story in Forever Evil and, being Geoff Johns, it's still not finished yet. We've seen Owlman and Superwoman re-appear in short bursts every now and then, but nothing particularly telling yet, and Anti-Monitor doesn't catch up with Darkseid until this summer.

BANNED

At the end of Forever Evil the general public thinks that Nightwing is dead. If you're interested in following his adventures you should pick up Nightwing's last issue and the ongoing series Grayson. Grayson has been getting pretty good reviews so it might be a safe bet to pick up. Also after Forever Evil Lex Luthor joins the Justice League because the general public saw him as a hero when he fought back the bad guys. Justice League of America #40 which comes out in March should tie up all of the lose ins in Forever Evil.
    I didn't read Forever Evil but I'm pretty sure the mini-series has ended with the last issue. The writers just put plotlines in there to carry over into other series to get you to buy more books.

Amazing Member

Thank you all for the thorough information. 10 Justice League books and Grayson doesn't seem like a lot. Will test out Grayson and definitely continue with JL. Thanks again.

What to read after Forever Evil?
    Something good.