Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Ewing Forces "Loki" to Confront His Greatest Sins

Al Ewing surveys the aftermath of "Agent of Asgard's" "AXIS" tie-in, explaining why Loki will now be forced to confront some of his greatest sins.

Full article here.

ouch... that's gotta hurt. Look, can see his tooth flying out and everything. He kinda had it coming, though.

At lest this interview implies there is a light at the end of the tunnel, eventually.

Seeing that punch is a very satisfying thing. Say what you will, no one can argue that he hasnt had it coming since JiM 645.

When you think the writers have dried Loki up and he can't give us more awesomeness, he rises to the challenge!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Notice that Thor uses his right arm not his left arm that is made of metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post

ouch... that's gotta hurt. Look, can see his tooth flying out and everything. He kinda had it coming, though.

At lest this interview implies there is a light at the end of the tunnel, eventually.
    bully thor i hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by asiea View Post
    bully thor i hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Eh, Loki deserved that one.

Even more so that Loki has decieved him about it for this long. Thor is in a bad place right now, but he loved Kid Loki and the kid he loved is dead now. Because of this Loki.

So his reaction is not surprising in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegeLoki View Post
    Eh, Loki deserved that one.

Even more so that Loki has decieved him about it for this long. Thor is in a bad place right now, but he loved Kid Loki and the kid he loved is dead now. Because of this Loki.

So his reaction is not surprising in the slightest.
    it does not matter for me he is a bully !!!!!!!!!!!!! that is abuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one deserves torture and abuse.# and aoa loki the weapon is not the killer

Sounds like Loki is going to have a whole lot of trouble coming his way, and while I may feel sorry for him I have no doubt that it will make for a great story from Ewing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

my school class says Thor is a bully
    the fact that people says about Loki deserves” disgusts me. can we call bullying what it really is tho, verbal and physical abuse

it does not matter for me he is a bully !!!!!!!!!!!!! that is abuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one deserves torture and abuse.# and aoa loki the weapon is not the killer
    616 Loki has put Thor through decades of abuse of nearly every kind imaginable. Dont even go there. Loki is the same Loki to him. Loki is his brother, be it Siege or Kid or this one, but every now and then Loki deserves worse than a punch in the face.

Thor is going easy on him, considering what Loki did.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Sounds like Loki is going to have a whole lot of trouble coming his way, and while I may feel sorry for him I have no doubt that it will make for a great story from Ewing.
    i'm afraid my mama has to make me a pudding because I'm so sad

Quote Originally Posted by SiegeLoki View Post
    616 Loki has put Thor through decades of abuse of nearly every kind imaginable. Dont even go there. Loki is the same Loki to him. Loki is his brother, be it Siege or Kid or this one, but every now and then Loki deserves worse than a punch in the face.

Thor is going easy on him, considering what Loki did.
    you sound like an abuser apologist! just wondering, but is this classed as abusive language?

hahahaha... not even close to abusive language.

I agree with SiegeLoki, Loki had it coming. Thor has every right to be furious with him. He is not punching Loki for some trivial reason, Loki KILLED Kid Loki, and then lied about it for months.

you sound like an abuser apologist! just wondering, but is this classed as abusive language?
    Im not going to get into it on an internet forum. I know what abuse is. Abuse to real, live human beings, not fictional characters. I have lived on the recieving end of it. Im not going to confuse reality with fiction though.