Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SiegeLoki View Post
    Who else is here for more King Loki?

He has been the most entertaining part of this series for me. So even if his part comes to an end at some point, I want to bask in it for as long as I have him.
    King Loki is fun, issue... was it 3? Was one of my favorites. But I want this Loki to triumph in the end. (but he's got to suffer for what he's done first)

Now thats the first positive thing you've said in this thread. Blood Brothers Loki is possibly the best Loki in comics to date. Its a shame it was only a mini-series and was never elaborated on.
    he is the reason why I am a loki fan ,
    hella and loki

I've always wondered whether she is a dream or real because Loki could not kill thor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    King Loki is fun, issue... was it 3? Was one of my favorites. But I want this Loki to triumph in the end. (but he's got to suffer for what he's done first)
    I BELIEVE HE WILL WIN but I have a theory I think lokis punishment is banishment forever .and king loki is not a person he is like leah as you says in your tumblr post.

he was sent by aoa loki in the past but we do not know the reason..

Quote Originally Posted by asiea View Post
    he is the reason why I am a loki fan ,
    hella and loki

I've always wondered whether she is a dream or real because Loki could not kill thor ?
    Hela is not there. Loki manifests her illusion as he argues with himself over whether or not to kill Thor.

The trickster may trick all, save himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Issue 3 and issue 5 are my favorites, with issue 6 being close behind. The issues I liked the least didn't have any King Loki at all. He is a gleeful evil little shit and I absolutely love him for it.

I intensely disagree with any who say he isn't a multifaceted character because if he is (currently) what the younger Loki grows up to be, then he is anything BUT a one trick pony.

There is such a thing as an incredible villain, and he is one.

Issue 3 and issue 5 are my favorites, with issue 6 being close behind. The issues I liked the least didn't have any King Loki at all. He is a gleeful evil little shit and I absolutely love him for it.

I intensely disagree with any who say he isn't a multifaceted character because if he is (currently) what the younger Loki grows up to be, then he is anything BUT a one trick pony.

There is such a thing as an incredible villain, and he is one.
    Sometimes I suspect a lot of his over the top villainy is an act of sorts, but then he does something that makes me think he really is bad to the core. He's a little hard to get a read on. As Asiea said, I have this wacky theory he's not entirely real, but was created by the REAL future Loki in the same way that Kid Loki created Leah to mess with the Serpent, using the shadow of Gram. But that's not to say he can't be his own person as well, story-Leah became her own person once her part in the Serpent's story was done. That could explain some of the inconsistencies. Where he's seemingly helping one minute (even if it's disguised as villainy) then gleefully trying to destroy everything the next.

Anyway, speaking of him. Al said in this interview that this panel was key:

And that everything he says there is the truth. But I am sure it can't be as simple as a literal reading of that, there must be more to it. so... hm.... something to ponder.

I think he really is the Loki from Old King Thor's future Asgard.

I think the burnt out destroyed Midgard at that time is very telling. And Old Thor's desire for current Thor to kill his brother was too. I could possibly be wrong, but its very plausible that King Loki fled his future time because King Thor probably wants to squash him flat. Loki running away is a thing Loki would do.

Spectacular Member

Ohhhh, the sadness. Thor, man, you're going to be hating yourself for that later on. It's just so tragic on so many levels, both for Loki and Thor.

And from what Al says, Thor's going to be acting in a way he's not going to be proud of, and beating the sh*t out of his little brother in front of Verity probably ranks pretty high on that list. Loki losing one of his only, true friends will be one of the most awful things ever too. Gah, I wanna cry already.
    Last edited by cosmicjoke21; 01-12-2015 at 02:54 PM.

I know the writers will never do it because it wouldn't make a good story, but is there a reason Young Loki can't just say "fuck all this" and go away forever? There are billions of parallel universes, mystical dimensions, microverses, planets...etc., where he could settle and live as he wished.

I mean, his worst fear is becoming the actor playing the villain again, isn't it? Why doesn't he leave the stage, then?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicjoke21 View Post
    Ohhhh, the sadness. Thor, man, you're going to be hating yourself for that later on. It's just so tragic on so many levels, both for Loki and Thor.

And from what Al says, Thor's going to be acting in a way he's not going to be proud of, and beating the sh*t out of his little brother in front of Verity probably ranks pretty high on that list. Loki losing one of his only, true friends will be one of the most awful things ever too. Gah, I wanna cry already.
    I think he is not the real thor he is a skull or he ulton robot .He also wants a hurt the female thor because his hammer. he hits lady and insulted her because lady Thor is worthy.which is also abuse and she has never done something to him.

So I wonder if Young Loki's and King Loki's timelines haven't begun to diverge from each other already.

Young Loki gets a tooth knocked out in #10 if the preview and the cover of #11 are anything to go by. He seems to be well past the age of regrowing teeth... Magic aside and all.

King Loki appears to have a perfectly intact set of chompers.

This little detail might not be important at all, but I'm going to remember it in future issues to see if it holds any weight.

The tooth is also missing in Thor: God of Thunder #25, if you look close, as well as the broken horn on his headress thingy. Looks like his upper-left canine or premolar. Clearly, this beatdown has been planned and discussed between at the very least Ewing and Aaron, but I would assume Gillen as well, for quite some time, and the tooth will stay gone. There are other things that are different, as well, like Loki being a part of Axis (and thus lifting Mjolnir, and probably more importantly, what happened to Lorelei and Sigurd) only happened due to King Loki's meddling, he said something about how the 10th Realm stuff happened differently, probably more that's slipping my mind.

*edit - here's the pic, you can definitely see a gap in his teeth, in addition to the new costume which is a strange mix of his Siege/King Loki costume, and Thor's armor:
    Last edited by Raye; 01-12-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asiea View Post
    I think he is not the real thor he is a skull or he ulton robot .He also wants a hurt the female thor because his hammer. he hits lady and insulted her because lady Thor is worthy.which is also abuse and she has never done something to him.
    Nah. I think the writers have decided that, since they are going to reboot the Multiverse and erase the past, they may as well make all the characters go as grimdark and twisted as they wish, because there will no consequences to anything they do.

They're not going to reboot. I mean, Loki here, Ewing has discussed plans up to at least issue 15, I've seen Lee Garbett mention up to issue 17, and talked as though he had plans beyond that. That takes it past the beginning of Secret Wars by a fair bit.

(and Thor is just in pain and lashing out because of it. It doesn't require any replacement him to explain, it makes perfect sense)
    Last edited by Raye; 01-12-2015 at 04:51 PM.

There is a click bait in every Ant-Man trailer videos comment section telling people the movie is leaked and the scene at 46 minutes is very intriguing please input the address and visit the site.
    So maybe all the creators are talking about their plan for some #10+ issue to troll us. Then surprise reboot! jk.

Does it look like 616 Odinson is going to die before Secret Wars though (Likely in Avengers #43)? None of the Secret Wars promo features him?