All-New Member

Default Opinions on which SW variant to purchase?

Personally not a HUGE fan of variants, especially when I'm hearing 30+ for the premeire. Any thoughts on which variants would hold their value the longest? Perhaps just the standard?

Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post
    Personally not a HUGE fan of variants, especially when I'm hearing 30+ for the premeire. Any thoughts on which variants would hold their value the longest? Perhaps just the standard?
    Don't buy for which will hold it's value. They're printing a million copies. None of them will hold their value. Buy the digital. Read it, enjoy it. No clutter.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Whatever cover they have available at the shop that day is what I'll be getting lol. But seriously, assuming they multiple variants at the shop then I'll get my favourite cover assuming the price isn't stupid lol.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

OP, it's more than 30 covers. There are over 100 variants iirc.

Mighty Member

Im not big on Variants but I heard this has 100 Variants? Is this true? is this the most any comics has.If this is true is there a link to see them

I'll get the Ross variant if my shop has it, just for the nostalgia factor. My shop is getting its own "Magneto variant," so I may just go with that if nothing else is available.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

99.9% of the time I skip variants due to their higher price. I can go a couple $ more than cover price if I absolutely love the issue and the variant cover, but if this were me, just go with the regular cover.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy