Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

This series just keep getting better and better! XDXDXD
    I can't wait to get my hands on this issue and follow where Steely, King, and Janin is going to take Grayson next.

Funny that I find myself enjoying Grayson more and more than Nightwing........especially in the hands of writers who are also having a blast portraying Dick as such a strong and positive character in the dark world of espionage.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Gees, seeing the Orca walk on the land like that with those... things attached to bottom reminded me of Gyo. Weird...

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Really love this book!
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm looking forward to this one. This is the best book DC is putting out right now and this creative team just gets what makes Dick Grayson such a great character.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    It's a bit like having Moore and Morrison co-writing the title, really.
    That'll send their egos soaring if they ever read it! Agreed.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

BANNED

I love how Dick was a gentleman to Helena and offered to mind-probe the nasty zombie so she wouldn't be exposed to his nasty thoughts. Dick is the nicest person in the DCU.

Helena says there's been a complication in the preview - did I miss something or wasn't the actual complication shown?

It looks weird. Clearly this is a Seeley issue.

Hopefully the story can start to move and we can get some answers. I'm quite tried of the one and done issues at this point with another random Paragon part thrown in. The whole Paragon story has clearly been the weakest element of the series so far in my opinion, which is a big element as they are spending so much time dealing with it, but hopefully they can make me care about it here. The color, art, tone and Dick's characterization have been great but the story hasn't been on the same level as those other things. Now with them getting to the meat of the story maybe that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That was a nice interview, that should make a number of people happy. Confirming that all those old relationships exist, and more or less that his "death" is coming to an end. And im guessing Batgirl isn't gonna be too cool with Matron. Also it continues to be apparent that King and Seeley just get Dick Grayson.
    When he is talking about those relationships he is probably just talking about the Batman family ones.

BANNED

"And im guessing Batgirl isn't gonna be too cool with Matron."

She's hardly been a "grieving widow". Her lack of emotion at Dick's "death" has been almost inhuman. Like the rest of the Bat "Family."

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Fan View Post
    Helena says there's been a complication in the preview - did I miss something or wasn't the actual complication shown?
    I'm pretty sure the complication is that the Fist of Cain beat them to their mission objective, so they now have to find them to have another go at getting it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    "And im guessing Batgirl isn't gonna be too cool with Matron."

She's hardly been a "grieving widow". Her lack of emotion at Dick's "death" has been almost inhuman. Like the rest of the Bat "Family."
    Jesus Christ, it's up to other writers how much time they want to spend dealing with stuff that happens in other books. They usually don't want to and would prefer getting on telling their own stories.

Im over the Bat Books not bringing up Dick since they were in a bad position and his book is doing great and he has a nice little world being built for him. He suffered when he was to attached to the family and just becomes someone under Batman's shadow with not real rogues gallery too himself and just being big bro. His best stories don't involve him in gotham or to heavily involved in batmans world.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Jesus Christ, it's up to other writers how much time they want to spend dealing with stuff that happens in other books. They usually don't want to and would prefer getting on telling their own stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Im over the Bat Books not bringing up Dick since they were in a bad position and his book is doing great and he has a nice little world being built for him. He suffered when he was to attached to the family and just becomes someone under Batman's shadow with not real rogues gallery too himself and just being big bro. His best stories don't involve him in gotham or to heavily involved in batmans world.
    Well, hopefully the whole fiasco will be over soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    More reason for the Grayson's writers to stay away from the bat characters, the don't add anything just baggage, why dealing with them?

They should use a panel with Bruce telling Dick he told everyone the truth and that they understand. The end, and lets never speak of them again

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    More reason for the Grayson's writers to stay away from the bat characters, the don't add anything just baggage, why dealing with them?

They should use a panel with Bruce telling Dick he told everyone the truth and that they understand. The end, and lets never speak of them again
    It doesn't seem that's what they want to do. Let's be fair. The writers are saying they intend to deal with these issues. We have criticized the situation in great detail. Now they deserve their chance to explore the impact, as King says. If they fail in the task, we can be properly critical, .