Super Moderator

Default With Luke Cage Cast, Terry Crews Sets His Sights on Silver Surfer

The "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor thinks that, with his build, the role of the Herald of Galactus "would be perfect for me."

Full article here.

very cool. Of course, this falls under the Fox banner of control. As far as an MCU role, there are others, though not as “high profile” as the Surfer. Some ideas: Lieutenant Marcus Stone of Code: Blue- he’s a human cop who leads a SWAT task force against super-crises for New York City.
    There’s also the Gauntlet- the drill sergeant with the ostentatiously big cyborg arm.
    Villains- Centurious: evil mad scientist guy and future Thunderbolt.

BANNED

Of course because Lake Cage doesn't have as much big screen potential, right Terry? It's okay. I can't stay mad at you.

I'm not sure if I buy it, but hey, at least we'd have a Surfer who can shake his pecs at will. That's worthy of the Power Cosmic right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Of course because Lake Cage doesn't have as much big screen potential, right Terry? It's okay. I can't stay mad at you.
    Sure, Rogue, that doesn't make much sense. Crews was the guy pushing, campaigning, wanting to play Luke.

At the moment, Mike Colter is the one playing Luke Cage, in both AKA Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and The Defenders.

It wouldn't make as much sense to continue doing so with the role cast, or that polite, considerate, of Colter.

I can see him playing Marvel's Shocker or DC's Icon.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium