Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WATCH: "Trouble Comes Around" in New "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Trailer

Things look grim for the assembled superheroes in the new trailer for Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Age of Ultron," in theaters this May.

Full article here.

Starting to feel Scarlet will have a 2min role, and Quicksilver will Cameo

Serkis is definitely playing a villain and that girl taking of her clothes is that Nebula or a Dora Milaje?

0:39 Red Room confirmed?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

I don't know. The trailer kinda felt off beat to me. o.O

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Glad to see Wanda Finally get a blast in at someone, even thought it seems to be Iron Man, goes with the 1st arc of the story that the Twins are adversaries to the Avengers!

Overall this trailer does more slow world-building on what Age of Ultron will be and what Phase 3 of the Marvel Movie Universe will look like, which IMO going on after the events of Guardians of the Galaxy is going to get much in-depth and in a cosmic space sense, very rich and interesting.

The Line at the start of the heroes not being big enough for the world got me interesting allot on what these events will mean for the greater story even more. Overall nice teasers again, glad they are not giving to much away to ruin what might be key story moments in the movie yet.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Wonder who the mystery women who was disrobing in the cave is?

All of the Black Widow scenes look great, and really emotional to.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Starting to feel Scarlet will have a 2min role, and Quicksilver will Cameo
    I don't think so with how much Whedon has been promoting and hyping the Twins up to this point with the movie, more of it I feel is that he is saving allot from use not to spoil them for us. AKA, he 1st seems to me wanting to keep a sense of mystery around them to make the audience want to see the movie to see who these 2 are that have been hyped for so long.

The other point I believe is that I feel the Twins will play Major Roles and parts in the movie that are so important to the plot that giving some of those moments away might spoil important moments of the movie. This is my theory why we have not gotten more of the Twins or them speaking.

If it is true, I feel right now it is a Good Movie by Wheadon, I don't want the best parts or key character moments spoiled in a trailer.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'm still ticked off at the Hulk vs. Iron Man sequence. We've already seen the "Hulk rampage" in the first film. Static character development sucks.

This looks pretty cool, and I can't wait until May 1st.

James Spader looks to be doing well as Ultron, and Scarlet Witch looks impressive as well. I don't think I saw Pietro though, I think he was only in the panicked crowd scene, but I'm sure he'll do more in the actual film.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member

I think that we got a blink and you'll miss it shot of his face early on.

BANNED

I have the feeling this is going to be really, really bad. Seems like it'll be bloated with characters, I don't like that the Ultron robots are all Iron Man suits and I've got zero confidence in Whedon as a writer or director. Ultron's CGI looks a little shakier here and the Hulk vs Hulkbuster actually looks quite corny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Wonder who the mystery women who was disrobing in the cave is?

All of the Black Widow scenes look great, and really emotional to.
    I bet the woman was Shuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    I have the feeling this is going to be really, really bad. Seems like it'll be bloated with characters, I don't like that the Ultron robots are all Iron Man suits and I've got zero confidence in Whedon as a writer or director. Ultron's CGI looks a little shakier here and the Hulk vs Hulkbuster actually looks quite corny.
    Oh yeah. This is gonna suck. $2 Billion.

Ultimate Member

Over or under 90% critical approval rating as well.