Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The other super soldier in that movie, Bucky, gave Cap a run for his money. So yes, there's a big difference between fighting normal humans and fighting gods/supped-up robots.
    I don't remember Buck being a SS. Only ever happened with Steve, then stuff for it destroyed, unless whoever did what they did to Bucky in the MCU turned him into one?

All-New Member

The bottom right of Thor at 1:03.

. . . Enchantress?

I know hero vs hero is Marvel's bread and butter, but we already had that in the first movie. Also the Ultron drones look like the Iron Man drones.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    I don't remember Buck being a SS. Only ever happened with Steve, then stuff for it destroyed, unless whoever did what they did to Bucky in the MCU turned him into one?
    The filmmakers have said that he is in interviews, and he clearly had advanced abilities in the movie. He kicked a guy so hard that he went flying like twelve feet backwards into a jet engine, and he was able to go toe to toe with Cap.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyDerek View Post
    The bottom right of Thor at 1:03.

. . . Enchantress?
    Enchantress.jpg

So am I right or wrong?

Wife: Why do they always show Scarlett Johansson's ass?

Me: Well... at least they're not spoiling something we haven't seen before!

Yeah, this is more of a second teaser than anything, and I prefer it like that. We still have a few months to go.

Enchantress.jpg

So am I right or wrong?
    Looks more like she could be Mantis.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Enchantress.jpg

So am I right or wrong?
    Wel, looking at her, Enchantress-ish vibe, sure, but not wearing as much as Amora usually does, and is definitely Asian.

Red streak and black hair.

Thanks, Punisher, haven't watched TWS, so was just wondering, there. Thought him peak/peak-ish human, but not that far.

Thought the trailer was just ok.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Trailer looks great! Though I wonder why we haven't seen any live footage of Vision yet? I mean we have seen all of these photos of him and it would appear he definitely has a role, but I have yet to see him in any of these trailers. We also need more new Wanda footage.

Enchantress.jpg

So am I right or wrong?
    That would be awesome if Amora finally made her film debut, but I highly doubt she would make some minor cameo. If she were to be in this film, she would most likely be a teaser villain in the post credits or something. That woman is probably just some minor Asgard maiden or someone. But I hope she is someone noteworthy!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Trailer looks great! Though I wonder why we haven't seen any live footage of Vision yet? I mean we have seen all of these photos of him and it would appear he definitely has a role, but I have yet to see him in any of these trailers. We also need more new Wanda footage.
    I think the reason WHY we have not gotten More of Vision and the Twins Project Initiative Cascada is that the Mystery that has been built around them for the movie, the crew wants to keep to keep the intrigue going about them. If they give to much away, most of that reveal and character learning the audience will go threw will be spoiled, short of like while we have gotten talk from Ultron which has been EPIC to say the least, I think the crew is holding allot back to not spoil allot of good stuff.

Also, I think the most key and important and interesting moments in Avengers Age of Ultron will be built around those 2, Wanda, Pietro and Vision, so giving to much of that away will spoil those moments.

That is my theory as to why, indeed I want MORE of them too, Allot, but I think the Crew and Wheadon are making the Right Move to not spoil to much.

Enchantress.jpg

So am I right or wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    That would be awesome if Amora finally made her film debut, but I highly doubt she would make some minor cameo. If she were to be in this film, she would most likely be a teaser villain in the post credits or something. That woman is probably just some minor Asgard maiden or someone. But I hope she is someone noteworthy!
    I would just be BLOWN AWAY if we got Amora in the Marvel Movies, Mainly This one! But I am not sure too if that is her or not either. This could be a teaser either at the end of the movie or in a post credit scene that leads into Thor 3: Ragnarok as well and if it is I SURELY HOPE it Involves Amora in some way indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Just posted these in the Marvel Comics Forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    The female figure in the cave, @ about the 32/33 second mark... looks sorta... metallic? Not sure, but if so, I'm callin' it now:

Could it be...

... JOCASTA?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    There's a woman also, @ about the 1:04 point, right after the Ultron & Thor lightning fight scene or whatever. It might be Wanda, but her hair's pulled back & seems... redder, IDK, and it doesn't readily look like Ms. Olsen to me. She's got earrings on too, that I can't seem to notice on the Scarlet Witch. And if it's not her... WHO THE HELL IS IT?!

AND... Black Widow, what's happening to her - is she going to be experimented on by... Ultron maybe? Whatever it is, it looks creepy & I'm fearful for 'Tasha. Got me to wondering if they're going use it to give her some sorta powers, or enhancement or something.

The more I watch it, the better it gets... and the more hyped I get!!!...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iam Fear View Post
    Wife: Why do they always show Scarlett Johansson's ass?

respectfully request that your wife stop prudishly hatin

BANNED

looked like widow was carrying the rail guns from eraser (1996)

BANNED

1.) guys remember that in the trailers for the first avengers, we saw absolutely nothing of the battles & fights on the Carrier
    2.) other than iron man sliding on the snowy walkway, and scarlet blasting him into the door we are seeing nothing of the first battle of the avengers invading the hydra facility and the twins kicking there Ass, that steve mentions in the steve/tony clip that was leaked.
    3.) the black lady disrobing clearly will have something to do with walkenda as will klaw.
    4.) love the tone