Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Am I the only one who's kinda surprised they didn't add some sort of metallic robot touch to James Spader's voice. Ultron talking in a normal human voice just seems off to me. Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by mattperiolat View Post
    Personally, I preferred the first trailer over the second, but doesn't affect my interest at all. Far from it. Once again, between Carter, AoS, Daredevil, Avengers and Ant-Man, 2015 is going to be a LOT of fun.
    And, AKA Jessica Jones. XD Yes!

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

They said that this was supposed to be a darker film and it looks like it is. Pretty stocked for the Iron Man vs Hulk fight and I am totally in love with Black Widow! I know I'm crazy but I would love for there to be some kind of Black Panther cameo, or post credits scene or what have you. I haven't been this stocked for a movie in forever.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12

Quote Originally Posted by nathanaaron View Post
    Am I the only one who's kinda surprised they didn't add some sort of metallic robot touch to James Spader's voice. Ultron talking in a normal human voice just seems off to me. Eh.
    I think it increases Ultron's creepiness. Human voice coming from a mangled robot form can be very creepy if done right.

Amazing Member

It looked to me like a brief flash of Loki, right after the bit where Ultron zaps Thor. Did anyone else see that?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmkeller View Post
    It looked to me like a brief flash of Loki, right after the bit where Ultron zaps Thor. Did anyone else see that?
    I think that was Scarlet Witch.

I wonder who is sequencing both trailers together right now as I type

BANNED

Probably be up on youtube soon.

I think a badass Hulk movie would be them splitting and banner hunting the Hulk. Ruffalo plays a great obsessive

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Not that I can recall.

Not the case at all. I was fine with Whedon even after seeing the Avengers. I started to dislike it after rewatches, disappointed with how everyone had the same "snarky" dialogue, everything looked like a TV movie and Black Widow was clearly Whedon's pet character. Much of her dialogue would sound the same in Buffy's mouth.

That's when I lost confidence in Whedon's writing and directing and this trailer doesn't do much to sway me in the other direction.
    I'm sort of in the same boat to be honest. I don't really understand everyone's fascination with the first Avengers movie. It's kind of fun if you're already familiar with the characters and are into big brawls...My family though is completely clueless about comics and for them it's one very confusing , very stupid movie.
    With the bloated cast in the second movie, I expect it to be worse.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Meh. Matinee screening if that.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderOrange View Post
    They said that this was supposed to be a darker film and it looks like it is. Pretty stocked for the Iron Man vs Hulk fight and I am totally in love with Black Widow! I know I'm crazy but I would love for there to be some kind of Black Panther cameo, or post credits scene or what have you. I haven't been this stocked for a movie in forever.
    Way darker. I hope there's still some light hearted fun in it though. This shouldn't be The Dark Knight or anything close to that. That approach doesn't seem to work for most Marvel movies.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanaaron View Post
    I get what you're saying, but it's not like the Marvel movie universe hasn't established that Stark-created A.I.s (which is presumably what Ultron will be) can speak normally. The "metallic robot touch" would be a choice (and kind of on the nose).
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by cmkeller View Post
    Well, he and Heimdall are meant to be in it, so wouldn't necessarily be out of bounds. Though, as far as Thor knows, Loki's dead, and doesn't realise that Odin may and may not still be on the throne.

Something to touch on in AOU, explore in Ragnarok.

Lot of roughness towards multiple Avengers, here. Bruce, as Hulk, to Tony. Tony, to Bruce, as Hulkbuster.

Ultron to Captain America.

Someone to Thor, be it Lorelai - not sure what she looks like, but not Asian, I believe, or playing by an Asian actor -, or Enchantress, or Ultron himself.

Don't think it is him, being a different colour bolt hitting Thor to the red, or blue, one Ultron fires out. And, we've seen an Asgardian/Frost Giant allied with Ch'Tauri, but Asgardians, or beings of the Nine Realms, outside Asgard/Midgard, willing to work with a sentient piece of alien technology?

I don't know, think they'd see themselves above, or if working, plan treachery, as has happened in a certain Avengers show a few years ago.

Nice new costumes for Cap and Hawkeye, though happy enough with the Avengers and Winter Soldier suits Steve had then.

Like that it's almost an MCU Hawkeye suit, mixed with 616. Hope the snark, or smiles, jokes, dry, get cranked a bit therein with him.

Not sure did Vision appear, did he?

Yeah, that definitely is Klaw, hope he gets good going, dialogue, in the film.

Wish Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch had had dialogue, don't believe they did, though that bit from Nick was good all the same.

Still looks about the same as in the Agents of SHIELD Season One finale.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Camx View Post
    Way darker. I hope there's still some light hearted fun in it though. This shouldn't be The Dark Knight or anything close to that. That approach doesn't seem to work for most Marvel movies.
    Well, there is going to be a naked Erik...

I think Winter Soldier was very 'Dark Knight'. And epic!