Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderOrange View Post
    They said that this was supposed to be a darker film and it looks like it is. Pretty stocked for the Iron Man vs Hulk fight and I am totally in love with Black Widow! I know I'm crazy but I would love for there to be some kind of Black Panther cameo, or post credits scene or what have you. I haven't been this stocked for a movie in forever.
    I just have a feeling we'll get a BP cameo in there.
    And thanks CBR for posting my theories on the news page.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    I think we can end the speculation now. This is certainly Mantis.

mind control as a plot angle is played out. We already saw that in part one when Loki possessed all those people, including Hawkeye. If the Hulk ends up as the "traitor/reluctant pawn" until the 3rd act, I'm quitting these movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    mind control as a plot angle is played out. We already saw that in part one when Loki possessed all those people, including Hawkeye. If the Hulk ends up as the "traitor/reluctant pawn" until the 3rd act, I'm quitting these movies.
    I wouldn't recommend that, Hype. Never know how Infinity War'll turn out, and just how important, memorable or epic it could be.

Avengers, Thanos and Infinity Stones, yes - but who else? When will it be set? Will it affect the Netflix, or ABC shows?

What effect will it have on the MCU, and what will Phase Four look like then? Will Phase Three even end there, or have Iron Man 4, or Guardians Of The Galaxy 3, Thor 4 or something like Thunderbolts, or Nova, end it, and start Phase Four elsewise?

Too much there, to avoid the AVENGERS films, for a continuing plot thread, that may not even be strongly, long, or at all, present, especially with so much good, in Hydra, Serkis (KLAW!), Ultron, the twins and so much more.

BANNED

He obviously doesn't give a crap about any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    He obviously doesn't give a crap about any of that.
    Ah, never know. Could well, but then there's this thread annoying them. Don't think it's enough. Mass murder from Avengers, rape, torture, that might be for me.

But, I love the Avengers, and I just doubt most of those things are going to happen, be it them being heroes, other ways, who they are, Marvel, Disney, what have you.

I don't know. I feel if X-Men can come back from The Last Stand, to First Class, Days Of Future Past, all that, thne, for some, Avengers can, too, even if so early in this specific MCU series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'd say with Ultron as the bad guy, it's more likely that the Hulkbuster armour is the one that's being taken control of. Being robotic and everything.

Which we also already saw, with War Machine in Iron Man 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    nd Black Widow was clearly Whedon's pet character. Much of her dialogue would sound the same in Buffy's mouth.
    why is this a bad thing? would you prefer the only female be wasted & underused?

BANNED

why is this a bad thing? would you prefer the only female be wasted & underused?
    I'd prefer for her to sound like Black Widow. Not Buffy 2.0.

"We could use a little worse". "I don't see how that's a party". "I hit you really hard in the head", etc, etc.

She wasn't really the only female in the first film, with Pepper Potts, admittedly minor-ish role, or Maria Hill, who was important enough.

Then, Dr. Cho, Scarlet Witch, Maria Hill AND her in this, and possibly others.

Nice amount right there, but can be too much focus, be they male or female. Sure, people say that about Wolverine, worry that about Iron Man, so makes sense enough, but, there you go.

BANNED

Simply the greatest thing I've seen this year thusfar. Make Mine Marvel in May!!!!

Lovin' the logo!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    Simply the greatest thing I've seen this year thusfar. Make Mine Marvel in May!!!!

Lovin' the logo!

Make Mine Marvel in April, hee hee!

BANNED

OK, so it looks like all my guesses 'bout the things I was wonderin' about were... WRONG, lol. No Jocasta @ the 33/34, the mystery lady @ 1:04 isn't a mystery after all but in fact IS Scarlet Witch, & the Widow's freaky-scary op thing is from her past - oh well, win some, lose some.

ChrisH said something in an interview 'bout Ultron knowing everything that ever was/is, blah-blah-blah... long story short, he's really smart. What if he somehow gains knowledge of & control over the Bifröst - remember, in the MCU, Asgardian "magic" is just really advanced science/tech - and uses that to hurt, defeat, & do really bad, BAD things to 1 of the 2 golden boys (ChrisE's Cap being the other). We already know Loki & Heimdall will "appear" - thanX Idris Elba! - so it adds up, and from the first trailer, it was Thor's arm & Cap's broken shield we saw laying there on the scorched earth, before that crazy-ass AI smugly & unnervingly announced:

I hate him, he scares me... but I love him, he fascinates me... and I LOVE James Spader... I am so conflicted, but... DAMN, this is gonna be one hell of a ride!

I agree with the prevailing sentiment that this was pretty much... just icing to trailer 1's cake, more or less, but truth be told... at this point, does it even really matter, does it actually need to be anything more than that? I think the gen pop is already SOLD for the most part, and this movie will OWN, own everything that came before it & everything that comes after it... well, until Infinities 1&2 hit anyway, lol.

As far as complaints that we're not getting enough of the newbies, Wanda & especially Pietro (<my biggest prob - give me some more of that AJ QS, I WANT it!), and NONE of the sure-to-be-awesome Vision... I can only say this:

OBVIOUSLY...

... THEY'RE SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST!!!

That's all I got... all I can think of, for right now anyway, but I shall return... to analyze & speculate ad nauseam. Right now tho, gonna take some time out to enjoy me some Agent Peggy C - she'll be on real shortly - and I would strongly suggest, that if you're not already... you should watch it too!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-13-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    I'd prefer for her to sound like Black Widow. Not Buffy 2.0.

"We could use a little worse". "I don't see how that's a party". "I hit you really hard in the head", etc, etc.
    None of that actually sounds like Buffy, and even counting it among typical Whedonisms that show up in his tv shows(or comics) , it's pretty tame.

Who creates the Vision?
    Didn't Ultron say that we create what we dread?