Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

This is gonna be a good one. And I hope we see winter soldier kill the starks in ant man

Quote Originally Posted by PennyD View Post
    This is gonna be a good one. And I hope we see winter soldier kill the starks in ant man
    He probably killed Tony's parents, but why would they show that in Ant Man though?

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    He probably killed Tony's parents, but why would they show that in Ant Man though?
    Due to part of it being the 60s, the other being, I'd say, 2015, from what I read, anyway.

Part modern times, part past, like DOFP. Part future, part past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Well, we previously saw Wanda flinging out a red gush of energy, to the left/right, whichever you see it, and we see Iron Man falling back from it, crumpling in a door, or behind a wall.
    That was a blast from Ultron that hit Iron Man. The two of them were indoors as opposed to Wanda who was outside throwing her energy blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    That was a blast from Ultron that hit Iron Man. The two of them were indoors as opposed to Wanda who was outside throwing her energy blast.
    I'm sure I saw Iron Man buckling inward, after Wanda flung the red blast to the side.

Maybe it was Vision, or an Ultron bot?

Doing that to Tony, I mean.

Still not sure whether we're meant to think that shot from Ultron, the red blast, is to Thor, or someone else. Still sort of thinking sorceror thing, like others, though maybe separate to Ultron, or using as a pawn, as Enchantress did Baron Zemo in EMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Due to part of it being the 60s, the other being, I'd say, 2015, from what I read, anyway.

Part modern times, part past, like DOFP. Part future, part past.
    Wait, so is this actually going to have more than a handful of quick flashbacks to Pym's past?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    Wait, so is this actually going to have more than a handful of quick flashbacks to Pym's past?
    Talking about Ant-Man? What I know from that is that John Slattery (Iron Man 2) is going to reprise his role as Howard Stark. I don't think it's going to be a brief cameo but I can't say for sure. I suspect we'll see enough young Hank and Janet. Enough for me anyway.

BANNED

Hey! Did anyone ever figure out who that mystery woman hanging with Thor at the party was? I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping it turns out to be Roz Solomon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Hey! Did anyone ever figure out who that mystery woman hanging with Thor at the party was? I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping it turns out to be Roz Solomon.
    All we know is that her name is 'Dr. Cho' and that she is a friend of Tony Stark's.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly