Default 'Wolverine' #50 Sneak Peek First Look

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...cy-final-issue

On sale May 29, 'Wolverine' #50 celebrates both 50 years of Wolverine and 50 issues of Benjamin Percy’s acclaimed run.

Marking the milestone 50th issue of Benjamin Percy’s run and hitting stands during Wolverine’s 50th anniversary year, next month’s WOLVERINE #50 will be one of the character’s most pivotal issues ever!

In anticipation of this landmark issue, fans can check out never-before-seen artwork from each story now. Packed with bonus material, the giant-size issue presents the explosive final chapter of Percy, Victor LaValle, Geoff Shaw, and Cory Smith’s 10-part epic "Sabretooth War" storyline, plus a story co-starring Jubilee from legendary Wolverine scribe Larry Hama and a special sneak peek at Wolverine’s upcoming adventures in the From the Ashes era!

Having masterfully guided Logan over the last few years, Percy will also bid farewell to the character in WOLVERINE #50. After closing out Wolverine’s Krakoan Age adventures in the main story, Percy will team up with artist Javi Fernández in a special send-off that explores Wolverine’s incredible legacy.

On closing out his run, Percy shared, "Fifty issues of WOLVERINE is a hell of a lot to be thankful for. But the math gets hairier when I do some accounting. I've actually been writing Logan—in the audio drama, in X-FORCE and WOLVERINE and all the crossovers and spin-off events—for seven years, twenty episodes, and a hundred thirty-ish issues. That’s a whole lot of SNIKT. That’s a big part of my life and career, and I feel nothing but gratitude for the experience. I can’t believe I’ve been lucky enough to serve as the custodian of a character who is so important to me. Thanks, bubs, for joining the mayhem."

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Looking forward to seeing how this ends and the larry hama stuff looks interesting

Can't wait to see the special teaser for the next ongoing wolverine book

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Interesting. I guess we might have to wait until the end of May then to find out about Wolverine's book during the FTA era.

I could see them announcing this book early may like they did with x-force, phoenix and nyx, and we get the preview in wolverine #50

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Interesting. I guess we might have to wait until the end of May then to find out about Wolverine's book during the FTA era.
    If they give sneak peak by end of May then I am 90% sure they are gonna at least anounce the serries next month

Man, I hope so. Look forward to finding out more.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I can't wait for the toy of Samurai Adamantium Armor Wolverine .

That's some really nice art, but... did we really need that close up, full on ass shot of Logan? C'mon man. I'm glad we get a Logan and Jubilee team-up though. Seems these days Marvel forgot how close these 2 were with Jubes being the closest thing Logan had for a daughter.

Those are really cool sentinels

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I really like the Hama section with Jubillee. This looks good. Can't wait to know of the next series more though.
    X-Men Forever