Incredible Member

Default "Harry & the Hendersons" Harry vs. Chewbacca

Harry, the Bigfoot from "Harry & the Hendersons," and Chewbacca from Star Wars are brought together by outside forces to do battle with each other. The fight takes place in a forest environment and neither is allowed to use weapons except for natural ones they may take from their surroundings (sticks, rocks, etc.) Who wins?

Size/Strength: Harry is slightly bigger and possibly stronger than Chewbacca.

Demeanor: Both are well mannered most of the time but can be sparked to angry outburst, Chewie much more easily so. Harry normally chooses to avoid conflict and will only fight when absolutely necessary, usually to save someone else from harm, whereas Chewie is a veteran of many conflicts.

Feats: When it comes time for action, Chewie is not shy about deadly violence whether with weapons or his bare hands, including being rumored to rip peoples' arms out of their sockets. Harry will chase, grab, disarm and intimidate an enemy with scary expressions and vocalizations but has never been shown to actually injure anyone. But what if he found himself attacked with deadly force by a similar non-human enemy?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Chewbacca could one-hand-lift a guy out of an AT-ST and chuck him a good ten feet or so.

Harry better have some darn good feats if he doesn't want to end up likewise.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Incredible Member

I agree that Chewie would probably win, but not because of his strength since Harry's enormous bulk and strength were key points about him- he was so heavy that stairsteps crumbled under his weight. I think Chewie's agressiveness would overwhelme Harry.

As for Harry's feats though- well, he was hit by a large station wagon and it only knocked him out without causing any other injuries. He doesn't know his own strength and knocked a teenage girl off her feet while trying to just give her a little love tap to the side of her head. And apart from being momentarily incapacitated by being kicked in the groin, he showed that once he gets his hands on a human enemy the fight's pretty much over and he can just rag doll the person. Against a wookie though, yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't find it so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Chewbacca could one-hand-lift a guy out of an AT-ST and chuck him a good ten feet or so.

Harry better have some darn good feats if he doesn't want to end up likewise.
    Was that in one of the prequels or Return of the Jedi?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Was that in one of the prequels or Return of the Jedi?
    Jedi, I think.