Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Wouldn't Pixie be an insta-upgrade on this cast? Rainbow sparklez amongst the bloodstained wetworkings.
    LOL I would love to see her change into nightmare for the black-ops and change back for school stuff.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

X-Men Legacy was a great title and really returned Legion to greatness (albeit it until the end )
    Were you going to remain on the title past Legion's story when it turned over to the Storm and Nightcrawler arcs as well before they decided to boost them by giving them #1's? I would have loved to see your take on each character as a lead.

What are your go-to muses for a book as simultaneously off-the-wall and dark as this new X-Force incarnation? Any particular movies, lit, or music you hit to get you into the proper (improper?) headspace?

Mr Spurrier, my question is perhaps about the biggest most important oversight, no not oversight but original sin of them all... Where is the telepathic starfish? And will he return to Mr Nemesis's life?

Have you actually read any issues of Cable or the original X-Force?

All-New Member

Hello Mr Spurrier, loving your work so far (X-men legacy and the ccurrent x-force). many characters get to be in multiple issues. are there any chances of colossus returning to x-force (and domino)?

also, cable has had the whoe cyber arm thing for a long time. the t/o virus is gone. are there any chances of him getting his powers back and being totally BA? please

Mr Spurrier, I loved Legacy and couldn't believe it when I heard you'd be writing X-Force. I have a couple of questions:
    1. I see MeMe wanted her mum in issue 2 - Is she british? Could she even, dare I say it, be a Scot?? (There aren't enough of us in comics!)
    2. Are you going to give Marrow a surname? Must be pretty hard for her to sign paperwork...

Keep up the brilliant work!

Hi Mr. Spurrier, first off let me say that your entire run on X-Men Legacy was pure gold, expertly crafted from beginning to end. And your story in the 300th issue of Legacy just about brought a tear to my eye, I'll gladly admit. X-Force has been fantastic so far. I know you enjoyed using heroes from across the pond like Pete Wisdom, Lila Cheney, Chamber and so on before, any plans for a few different ones to pop up to lend Cable and co. a hand? Are there any other international heroes and teams you're interested in, like Big Hero Six or Alpha Flight?

Thanks!

Will we see the hostility between Psylocke and Domino during their tenure in X-men together brought over to X-Force? How long before Psylocke ultimately destroys her?