Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Julia Carpenter was the only Spider-Woman I knew when I was a kid, and she was a compelling character to me. Now, she's barely a peripheral Spider-Man supporting character. Though I have since grown to like Jessica Drew as well, Julia Carpenter will always be Spider-Woman to me.

Last time I red about the marvel character Spider-Woman was in a Daredevil comic by Waid & Samnee.
    I was not taken by Spider-Woman's interactions and dialogue and especially not taken by Waid & Samnee's depiction of the marvel character Shroud, which I found to be godawful.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Last time I red about the marvel character Spider-Woman was in a Daredevil comic by Waid & Samnee.
    I was not taken by Spider-Woman's interactions and dialogue and especially not taken by Waid & Samnee's depiction of the marvel character Shroud, which I found to be godawful.
    I want her to return as Arachne, or Arachne-Woman

Deadly nightshade

Okay, not exactly as forgotten as the others, but I think Donyell Taylor AKA Night Thrasher/Bandit deserved at least some recognition after the arc he had in New Warriors Vol. 4. Instead, they just didn't really do much of anything with him after Dark Reign. Which was a real shame. The original Night Thrasher was revealed to be alive in Contest of Champions, but they didn't really even acknowledge Donyell even though his resurrection/finding out if he's alive were a big part of his motivation during Civil War, so him getting what he wanted years later would've been a perfect way to bring back the character if only or a brief appearance.

Punisher 2099

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

A lot of the New Warriors are M.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
    Deadly nightshade
    She's the new Nighthawk in Occupy Avengers but she's drawn pretty badly.

BANNED

Terror Inc #7 Jan 1993
    A Piece of the Action
    This is part two of Terror's climactic clash with the Punisher,

with the life and death of Piranha Jones hanging in the balance!

Also, startling revelations about Terror's true identity and purpose.

Written by D.G. Chichester. Art by Jorge Zaffino.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    Has Pip the Troll been seen recently?

We need an Infinity Watch series. Now that I think about it, Give it to Abnett to write. Instant win in my book.
    An Infinity Watch series reads as intriguing to me.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Night Raven

Marvel's immortal pulp hero inspired by the likes of The Shadow and The Spider.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Raven

Pete Wisdom
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    Okay, not exactly as forgotten as the others, but I think Donyell Taylor AKA Night Thrasher/Bandit deserved at least some recognition after the arc he had in New Warriors Vol. 4. Instead, they just didn't really do much of anything with him after Dark Reign. Which was a real shame. The original Night Thrasher was revealed to be alive in Contest of Champions, but they didn't really even acknowledge Donyell even though his resurrection/finding out if he's alive were a big part of his motivation during Civil War, so him getting what he wanted years later would've been a perfect way to bring back the character if only or a brief appearance.
    Serves him right for stealing Dwayne's life and story potential. They were stupid to portray them as interchangeable, imo. Donyell should have stayed in the milli vanilli 90s.

Danny Ketch. I am a fan of Johnny Blaze but Ghost Rider's revival is due to Danny Ketch becoming the new Ghost Rider. It is also time Blaze gave Ketch his look and powers back and Blaze get a uniform closer to his original leathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Since I happen to have a great deal of Generation X-related bias, I'm going to have to point out three characters from that twenty-year-old comic book. Sorry if twenty years is not long enough to make a proper assessment, lol...

Penance a.k.a. Hollow. Talk about squandered potential. Most writers just didn't know what to do with her or just don't care to deal with the headache.

Emplate. He sucks out the bone marrow of young mutants to survive, turning them into his mind-controlled slaves in the process. How does he NOT make more appearances in youth X-Men titles...?

Synch. Everett Thomas, all around nice guy with a certain kind of wisdom, natural born leader and a flexible power with a cool rainbow aura. Mutants who can use the powers of other mutants tend to be headaches for writers, so of course they had to kill him off when they realized they weren't going to use him anything else beyond Generation X. Sigh.
    Man, I loved Gen X in it's first run. Stopped around issue 36 though. Can't remember why.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Something I would love to see Marvel touch on again is the First Line from Marvel: The Lost Generation. It was a team that fills the gap between the WW2 heroes and the coming of Fantastic Four. John Byrne did a 12 issue mini series about these characters taking place in the 50's-80's. In the end almost every hero of the series died in an early Skrull invasion with just a couple of survivors like the Eternals Markari and Pixie and the time lost Yankee Clipper. Byrne created such a wide tapestry of heros and illains for this series and it is just such a long period of time that marvel could play with.

Spectacular Member

Darkhawk.

He had such a good story setup during the Realm of Kings event that just got pitched aside. Apart from the absolutely horrible use he received during Avengers Arena he's been unused since.

To me with his background and abilities he had the potential to be marvel's next cosmic based star.download.jpg