Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Will Lockheed be moving over from SWORD to Alpha Flight?

Spectacular Member

American Eagle (previously mentioned and echoed)
    Jack Flag seemingly just running around Knowhere station still.
    Firestar (appears sporadically but neglected)
    Justice (been awhile since his last appearance)
    Captain Ultra (always been used as a joke but huge potential)
    Omega the Unknown

The Hulk ... you know who I'm talking about ... Albert Poole :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    Tigra had a bit part in Fearless Defenders, I think. Although I can't remember if that was before or after her stint in Avengers Academy.

Free Spirit is just forgotten. I think her last "appearance" was a half-hearted mention in one of those "in character" quasi-handbooks circa Civil War.
    Tigra appeared as one of the army of lady heroes in FD and also had appearances in the last She-Hulk series.
    I surrender to the Contest

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Has anyone lately seen Gilgamesh of the Eternals also known as the Forgotten One? Guess he earned that moniker.
    He is in HERCULES every month!

Cheers.

James.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    IT! The living Colossus!!!

First appearence, tales of Suspense #14, 1961! (older than the Fantastic Four)!

Appeared in '73 and '74 in 4 issues of Astonishing Tales!

Last Appearance?? 1980, Hulk 244....death of IT??

Come on... A Superhero who changes his soul/thought from a 100 stone monster to a disabled, wheel chair bound, special effects artist! How did this character die away?
    Awwww... I hope they resurrect him in some capacity. Like they did with Korg (another forgotten Silver Age creature, I guess) during Planet Hulk.
    Last edited by Vernedi; 02-07-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Spectacular Member

Beta Ray Bill. He comes around every once and a while, but is never a supporting character. If the Surfer can get his own series, where's Bill's?

Angrboda and Sigyn ( Loki's babymama and wife) should make an appearance. Both I think would be great to introduce into Loki's series. I think for Angrboda she could be resurrected by Cul Borson so that he can have an ally to fight against Asgard. I also think it would be fun for her to appear in order to give Thor another good villainess to fight against. Although I think she would be a good anti-villainess who has reasons for why she is vengeful at Asgard and the Aesir, mostly because they stole her children (Fenris, Midgard Serpent, and Hela) and killed her. I could see her still having feelings for Loki and would be interested in him being her consort again. Not to mention they also should update her look to coincide with the current Ice giant look. How Marvel Hela can be her daughter would be explained that the current Hela is made from two beings fusing together, Leah who was originally created by Loki and Helreginn, Loki and Angrboda's biological daughter, who was born alive on one side and dead on the other side. Helriginn was sentenced by Odin to bond with Hela and rule over Hel. This would explain how Hela got her half corpse appearance.

For Siygn, I would like her to be a good supporting character in Loki's series and be given better treatment than she was in the past. She doesn't have to be a love interest, but she can form a healthier relationship with him than their previous marriage to one another. Not to mention develop her character beyond being just the wife of a character, like she was in mythology and her earlier appearances.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sigyn_(Earth-616)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Angerboda_(Earth-616)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helreginn

I was hoping this thread would pop up again, I can't believe I forgot about this guy!

A long time ago, he appeared in a one shot issue in Fear Itself, an event that everyone wants to forget about. He also appeared in Avengers World. He is an ancient warrior, so powerful, so vicious that there is a style of kung fu named after him. I speak of Son Wukong, the great sage equal of heaven, the handsome monkey king.

Well, marvel's version of him is a gangster who gained the monkey king's powers and his staff. He's like thor, deadpool, and shang chi put together in a blender. With him, marvel has a chance to branch outside of greek and norse mythology. He would also appeal to a lot of people.

Fear_Itself_Monkey_King_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

I'd like to see all or some of these guys and gal.

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

I never heard of Major Liberty until a cameo in All New Invaders but I would like to see him again.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/John_Liberty_(Earth-616)

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    Tigra appeared as one of the army of lady heroes in FD and also had appearances in the last She-Hulk series.
    How could I have forgotten her appearance in She-Hulk? Still that was a while ago.

Sandy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Night Raven
    In which marvel comics did this character make an appearance?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    IT! The living Colossus!!!

First appearence, tales of Suspense #14, 1961! (older than the Fantastic Four)!

Appeared in '73 and '74 in 4 issues of Astonishing Tales!

Last Appearance?? 1980, Hulk 244....death of IT??

Come on... A Superhero who changes his soul/thought from a 100 stone monster to a disabled, wheel chair bound, special effects artist! How did this character die away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    OMG !!! Wonderful... (and I kinda suspect a message...)
    I agree with Abe

BANNED

Happy Birthday, Mary Jo Duffy!

http://thedorkreview.blogspot.nl/2014/02/wanted-tpb-saga-of-crystar-crystal.html http://www.ladiesmakingcomics.com/po...-mary-jo-duffy