Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Are you asking about Sharon Ventura or Darla Deering...?!?
    Darla, most likely. Sharon is "She-Thing".
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Darla, most likely. Sharon is "She-Thing".
    Okay, thanks for that and sorry about the confusion regarding Sharon/She-Thing, who IIRC later became Ms. Marvel as well.

BANNED

Cassandra Lang (Stature). She seems to be one of the few Young Avenger to have taken big steps backwards.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Ms Thing. Where are you1
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Isn't her on Ant Man book?
    Yeah, she's in The Astonishing Ant-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Cassandra Lang (Stature). She seems to be one of the few Young Avenger to have taken big steps backwards.
    She's in Astonishing Ant-Man right now and has her powers back. I think she has it better than a lot of other characters in this thread.

BANNED

She hasn't got her powers back per se. She's her MC2 persona Stinger which is essentially Wasp, but she's hasn't got her 616 powers. And on top of that she's working for a supervillain. Her former teammates have gone on to bigger and better things. I don't think this is going to end well for her character in the long run. But you might have a point. Perhaps she is still better off than some of the other characters here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post

Agents Of Atlas, i miss them.

Weren't they in Secret Wars on Battleworld?
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    She hasn't got her powers back per se. She's her MC2 persona Stinger which is essentially Wasp, but she's hasn't got her 616 powers. And on top of that she's working for a supervillain. Her former teammates have gone on to bigger and better things. I don't think this is going to end well for her character in the long run. But you might have a point. Perhaps she is still better off than some of the other characters here yet.
    Stinger uses Pym Particles, too, and just like Stature, she can shrink and grow. Cassie most definitely has her powers back, and then some.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Stinger uses Pym Particles, too, and just like Stature, she can shrink and grow. Cassie most definitely has her powers back, and then some.
    Yeah but she needs the suit and her costume isn't anywhere near as cool as it was before. But like I said, she's not so bad off right now. I'm just concerned that she's headed for the lost & found at this rate. At least they didn't leave her in the grave, I guess.

I don't even post here but I feel you're like, not using the thread correctly. Don't liking what they're doing with her doesn't mean she's forgotten. She's always on Scott's book and had even a solo issue on it, so, no.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Okay, thanks for that and sorry about the confusion regarding Sharon/She-Thing, who IIRC later became Ms. Marvel as well.
    She was Ms Marvel first, then became She-Thing. Someone really needs to rescue her from limbo, get rid of her She-Thing BS and make her a regular in something again.
    I surrender to the Contest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Night Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Night Raven originally debuted in his own strip in the British Hulk Comic. He subsequently went on to have a graphic novel and a run of text stories (with some art, such as the Alan Davis piece Panic posted) in various UK titles. He was confirmed as a resident of Earth-616 in some of the text pieces, as his journalist friend Skip was mentioned as being a Daily Bugle reporter working Jameson, and then he appeared alongside Black Widow and Nick Fury in the one-shot Death Duty. His arch enemy Yi Yang also appeared in that series, then subsequently turned up in Wolverine: The Best There Is, as one of Contagion's Unkillables. We also saw Night Raven in the crowd scene in The Twelve #1, among the throng of heroes invading Berlin. He's on the left of the picture.
    Attachment 34624
    Thank you Loki for taking the time to answer my question regarding Night Raven. Appreciate it.

Josiah Bradley
    Slyde

Paladin seemed like he was going to do something cool after Dark Reign. i'm still waiting.

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT William Blake "Bill" Everett!!!

Thanks for co-creating the character Walter Newell in Tales to Astonish #95 (Sep. 1967) who later became the superhero STINGRAY in Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner #19 (Nov. 1969)